SORT BY Relevancy
Civil Chat with Lee looks at Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee as potential democratic presidential cadidates. The secrecy of TPP. Guest psychologist, author Heather Sheafer on GOP's views on gay marriage, and alleged infringement on Christian religious freedoms. Are Christians homophobic or simply resistant to supporting homosexuality. The insanity of Citizens United and its effect on the upcoming projected 4 billion plus 2016 presidential election. What are big ideas of the GOP? And whatever YOU want to talk about!
Anyone in the Orange County area or other who wishes to contact Heather may do so at this email. firstname.lastname@example.org
The host looks at the fallout from Sen. Cotton's letter to IRAN. What damage if any has this letter done to negotiations between Iran and the United States. Republican and Democrat leaders speak out. John Kerry weighs in as well. Ferguson fallout from DOJ report. Civil Chat with Lee also looks at what else is trending.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at What's Trending with Walter Scott Execution, What in the hell is up with Chuck Schumer?, President Obama's denouncing of conversion therapy for gay, lesbian and transgenders, the flip flopping of Rand Paul, and more.
The host looks at what's trending in America today.
What interview does departing host Jon Stewart regret the most?
Chris Christie's popularity hits an ALL TIME LOW in New Jersey
Rubio shocks the nation with an epiphany on gay orientation. Should we be encouraged.
Great program to combat poverty.
Is the 2nd Amendment all that it's cracked up to be? Pros and Cons.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at What's Trending with Iran, Boehner's love fest visit to Israel, the American Horror Freak Show Congress, the hypocrisy of our theocracy, and whatever you want to talk about.
IF you all don't call in today you are missing a great opportunity for YOUR VOICE to be heard. NO interruptions from the host. Any callers wishing to debate get on the air immediately. ANY callers wanting to rant get to interrupt the host immediately. NO interruptions.
Today's segment GRIND YOUR GEARS is an OPEN TOPIC SUNDAY where callers can call in and RANT about ANYTHING THEY WANT TO RANT ABOUT. ANY caller GRINDING THEIR GEARS will NOT be interrupted by the host. IF you hear something you don't agree with you can DEBATE the caller online IMMEDIATELY. Today's 90 minute segement will include suggested topics: 1. HILARY 2. Gay Marriage 3. Gun Rights 4. Republican Big Ideas 5. Rubio 6. Evils of the OPPOSING party to your party. Rules of engagement are: NO interrupting, MINIMAL VUGARITY, and HAVE FUN. The host will give you UNITERRUPTED TIME if you just want to RANT. ALL POLITICAL PARTIES are welcome.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at What's Trending? NY City Police Officer INDICTED, Scott Walker up to his old tricks again, Obama lies about his stance on Gay Marriage?, Eric Holder asked to quack during interview?? Brian Williams future?? What is plan for the extermination of ISIS by Obama Administration?
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending around the United States on this Tuesday, December 23rd. Main story is on blame put on President Obama and the alleged "blood on the hands" as well as on the steps of city hall as stated by NYPD union president Patrick Lynch and ex mayor Guiliani. Sony to release "The Interview on a limited basis Christmas Day". Did US cause internet to shut down in North Korea.
December 23, 2014 at 5:00:00 PM PST 1 minutes
Civil+Chat+with+Lee North+Korea+gets+hackedBlood+on+hands+of+president+according+to+Guiliani Lynch+calls+out+mayorCops+turn+their+back+on+mayor Proterstors+chant+Kill+CopsTheaters+release+The+Interview+on+Chiristmas+Day
On December 1, 2006, changes relating to electronically stored information ("ESI") in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure took effect. The changes to Rules 16, 26, 33, 34, 37, 45 and Form 35 provide mandates to the preservation, discoverability, production, accessibility, and costs associated with ESI which includes e-mail, word processing documents, spreadsheets, voice mail, databases, and more.
Today, all litigants have a duty to request and disclose responsive electronic evidence in their cases. Whether your cases are small or large, or whether you are a sole practitioner, pro se litigant, or member of a large firm or corporation, discovery issues relating to ESI will have to be addressed and resolved.
The purpose of this audioblog is to introduce legal professionals, paralegals, real estate professionals, corporations, insurance adjusters, and more, on how to comply with electronic discovery requests. We will introduce you to the tools you will need to construct a litigation readiness program for your organization in the event that litigation becomes imminent, pending, or pending.
Throughout the audio series you will learn:
1. The Basics of Electronic Discovery
2. An Electronic Discovery Checklist
3. Requesting Electronic Discovery
4. Responding to an Electronic Discovery Request
5. Amendments to the Federal Rules and State Counterparts
6. "Meet and Confer" Planning
And much more!
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending: Oregon State College Student gets deal with Penthouse over naughty acts in public, Giuliani says Obama doesn't love America, Texas federal judge blocks Obama immigration act, GOP lawmaker says Planned Parenthood is worse than ISIS, Is Scott Walker smart ebough to be president?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- 63289 (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Follow Your Heart (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (0 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (0 chatters)