SORT BY Relevancy
Will there be another civil war in America? If there is, who will this serve? Join Charles Colemon and Tyler Hardy as they discuss some of the traps that the so called "powers that be" have in store for us if we aren't careful. It is more important than ever that we understand how to respond intelligently instead of being influenced by a "controlled opposition" that would have us react with our negative emotions and animal programs.
According to Now Public:
With the controversial presidency of Barack Obama having put the nation on a crisis footing on so many fronts, much social unrest has arisen. President Obama has challenged just about every cherished American heritage one can think of, from our Christian originated morality to the very guiding tenets of the US Constitution. The administration has been on a mission of assault and ridicule upon state’s rights,
Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Is Obama pushing America to the brink of civil war? | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/world/obama-pushing-america-brink-civil-war#ixzz2hfGHoafb
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on some of the unfinished business of the civil rights movement by questioning the emotional and psychological legacy of this remarkable historical period and how it relates to current self-perceptions of the modern-day Black community. Did our strategic quest for political and legal equality neglect our need for psychological liberation? Did we push so hard to be equal with the majority group that we psychologically undermined our own unique value and beauty as a people?
Joining us to sort this out is former Tuskegee mayor Omar Neal, activist mother and lawyer Enola Aird, and psychologist Dr. Daryl Rowe. Together we will discuss this issue of emotional emancipation and its ongoing connection with our quest for civil rights.
It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson... pull up a chair.
WOPE MODE Speaks Out!!
Giving a piece of our minds tonight on Gay Rights, Homosexuality & Civil Rights? Is there really a parallel between what Black People went through and what Homosexuals are going through?
Join Robin & Gurjus Denise as we Broadcast LIVE From Cocktails Bar and Grill!!!
Don't Forget to Set The Stage. Cash it Trash it or Trash it with Stack Daddy and Ron Da Don
This is your Host DJ BLAK straight out of Gaffney,SC the #1 internet radio show in my area,My topic will be on the civil rights of our people as a whole, Community in your area,Listeners call:646-915-8297 ,e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org,if you got a show or event call me so you let everyone know,My Show I have over 7000 Listeners every Sat.4PM to 6PM(est)
Today, i want to compare the civil society, and the politically correct society that has all but replaced it.
Sound the Shofar Remnant Lessons Pt11 Civil Personal laws "Enter In to those who Dare find the Truth!"
Remnant Lessons Pt11 Civil & Personal laws Deut.| ID# shabb-102513-remnant-lessons-pt11
Remnant Lessons civil laws, personal laws in regard to Israel have many principles; biblically which believers today must be aware of. In many of these we find "Love" involved, and in others we see "separation" from the deeds of the gentile nations in their idol worship and temple prostitution.
Remnant Lessons civil and personal laws moves forward in many examples found in Deuteronomy. Dealing with subjects from personal hygiene, usury, vows, divorce, slavery, temple prostitution, pledges, lending, and your own sin; we find important biblical admonitions which are reflected in todays biblical teachings. It was the letter of the law in Deuteronomy, today it is Spirit lead and commandments which are interpreted in this light.
Deu 22:9 KJV Civil laws of conduct: Sowing divers seeds
Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers [mingled seeds, two seeds having diverse ingredients separate from the other: heterogeneities]: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.
Deu 23:18 KJV Personal laws: Temple prostitution-Don’t bring hire of whore or price of a dog into the house of the LORD
TUNE INTO CIVIL ALERT!
Tonight's Subject Matter: Applicative Measures Enforcing the Constitution A Look at Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 5.1 with Qazir, Calvin K. Wakil Bey Great Seal National Association of Moorish Affairs (Select Link for More GSNAMA Details)
Be Sure To Have Your Pen and Paper Ready! Civil Alert Rising Informative Engaging & 3rd Eye Opening This is a Special & Fresh Pre-record! Be Sure to Download, Study, and Share! 858.357.8450
DIY Wedding host Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby, talks about your wedding ceremony options. If you are planning your wedding and are undecided between a civil wedding ceremony and a religious wedding ceremony, then listen in for tips on how you can make this difficult decision.
This week's "Gift from the Elders to the Next Generation" series, is hosted by NCEBC Queen Mother, Dr. Adelaide Sanford and will feature a lively and parent-empowering conversation with Dr. Sharon Washington.
All NCEBC Stakeholders should please plan to join us for this live discussion.
Dr. Sharon Washington is an education anthropologist and the founder of Anthropologi Educational Research and Development, an international firm created to bring “education” back to schools. She is also the author of The Educational Contract, which tackles the difficult job of explaining why so many African American students do so poorly in school by peeling back the layers of why their parents let them, and explaining how the 1954 US Supreme Court case Brown, which was intended to bring equality to education, actually has contributed to the phenomenon. The Educational Contract calls for a deep spiritual work in our public educational system and calls for parents to lead that movement—a movement in the practice of freedom and participation in the transformation of our world.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (70 chatters)
- Ms Blue (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (17 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- DPoetess (10 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- bamabuckster1 (8 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (6 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (5 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Slick Radio (4 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (3 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (3 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Luna Live Media Network Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Vindication (2 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Rev Jay 0011 (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Mark Matheny (1 chatters)
- LIVE WITH DRIVEWAY (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Artist Connection (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (0 chatters)
- thedirtyword (0 chatters)