SORT BY Relevancy
All across America The People are using the 5th Anniversary of the Citizens United decision as a call to action.
Money-as-speech and corporations-as-citizens are constructs that supress rather than empower you and me.
We will talk to organizers about their rallies and marches in Washington, DC and San Francisco, CA.
And, we would like to hear from you about how you plan to mark the day.
Some links of interest
Coffee Party at Washington DC Rally at the US Chamber of Commerce http://www.coffeepartyusa.com/they_have_money_but_we_are_many
Find and event near you: http://www.getmoneyoutaction.org/5th-anniversary/
Mourning in America for Democracy Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/1573116702922919/
And,as always, follow us on the Lunch with Louden Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LunchWithLouden
III% United Patriots Radio, Communication, and helping the community
Citizens for Health Show with Jim Turner & Peter Mingils.
Join the newsletter on www.citizens.org
Citizens for Health Show with Jim Turner has been working with Citizens.org
You can listen to past shows at: www.buildingfortunesradio.com.
He has shared information about all natural products like Zapne.
Jim has explained about vaccines and High Fructose corn syrup and now Food Identity Theft.
Citizens Primetime is a nightly radio program featuring conversations with citizens and political junkies who enjoy dialogue and are interested in exploring a wide range of issues and ideas, including the economy, politics, current events and news. From politics to economy, from health care to the enviroment, CPT covers the issues and ideas that matter to you. It's never been easier to discover and share the news and information of your world and ours.JOIN THE DISCUSSION
This first show will give you a chance to hear from the founding members of III% United Patriots. We will talk about what is the 3% movement, how can people get active, what are our roles as patriots, and whatever else comes up. This show will feature open call lines giving listeners a chance to call in and get their questions answered. Special guest appearances from a few of our state leaders.
Citizens for Health's attorney Jim Turner and Building Fortunes Radio Peter Mingils discuss what's happening with the FDA and mercury fillings.
Listen to this and other radio shows on Building Fortunes Radio
Sign up for the newsletter on www.citizens.org for alerts on everything from Food Identity Theft to High Fructose Corn Syrup and even Mandatory Vaccinations
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (18 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)
- In the Zone Show (1 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)