SORT BY Relevancy
Fred and Marg will be joined by our regular guest, Jeff, The Smurf Hierarchical Revolution and Karen, former host of Ventura County Progressive United in a round table discussion of Chuck Hagel and his nomination for Secretary of Defense. Hopefully, we will have an interesting discussion about Chuck Hagel and the GOP's resistance to the nomination of one of their own. We also will discuss the news of the week.
Please join us either by calling in at 347-677-1814 or join us in the chat room.
R. Frederick Riddle is becoming known as an author of Christian Fiction, an editor of the controversial Riddle's Point of View, a blogger, and as host of his weekly BTR program: The R Frederick Riddle Show.
In this episode, Mr. Riddle discusses the Chuck Hagel nomination for Secretary of Defense, ObamaCare, a jailed Christian pastor in Iran, the Debt Ceiling, and more.
Mr. Riddle is a born-again Christian with almost 40 years of Bible study and a life-time of studying the world at large. He is also active in his church.
Launching his radio show in 2012, he has been very happy with the opportunity to connect with others who may share his interest in the world events going on every day. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join host Charlana Kelly and her special guests Chief Chuck Broadway and his beautiful anointed psamist wife Dana as they share their journey from NYC to Florida following the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Chuck was a first responder during and following the attacks and now is the Chief of Police in Clermont Florida. Dana wrote a memorial song after the attack to help her overcome her fear, that song "My Liberty" debuts on today's program. #TRUTHmatters #SPEAKup #BeAVoiceForOurTime
We continue our Emotional Intelligence series.
Chuck Inman is the author of Nimble: How to Lead Above the Turmoil of Change. He is accredited and certified in teaching and coaching Leadership and Emotional Intelligence. He works with practice professionals and small business owners to perform better as they work on their leadership skills. Developing and strengthening key relationships and implementing change effectively are just a couple of the ways he works with leaders to reach their goals.
Why do people leave companies?
What are the two most difficult issues leaders deal with?
How do leaders get people through change?
Chuck Gunderson is my guest & will share insights on his newly published Some Fun Tonight! The Backstage Story of How The Beatles Rocked America: The Historic Tours of 1964-1966. The set includes fascinating data & photos of each show that The Beatles played on their tours of the U.S. I guarantee that you will twist & shout once you start glancing through what is soon to be recognized as a collector's item. Gunderson did not cut corners & paid exquisite attention to the details of these historic tours. The 2-volume set is a must for all Beatles fans! www.somefuntonight.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (5 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (5 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- BarbShaman (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fire On Purpose Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Buzz On Broad (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (0 chatters)