SORT BY Relevancy
Young Adult Survivor, Breast Cancer
Young Adult Survivor, Thyroid Cancer
Author, Dirty Bombshell
PROFESSOR DONALD MCEACHRON, PHD
School of Biomedical Engineering
Science and Health Systems
MELISSA M. MALLIS, PHD
Senior Science Advisor, DB&A
President and Chief Scientist
M3 Alertness Management, LL
Dr.Dale has revolutionized the way women and men can naturally rejuvenate their hormone levels as the body ages.The pioneer of Homeopathic Hormone Rejuvenation Therapy, she believes that anti-aging depends on reducing the biological age and toxicity of organs and glands.At 22 she healed herself of a growing uterine tumor in six months, without any help or support using diet and releasing emotions. No surgery necessary. Dr. Dale is the Dean of the California College of Natural Medicine and President of the Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc. She is the author of Revitalize Your Hormones and an Inventor of new medical models and products. Dr. Dale also trains health providers in Traditional Naturopathy & Clinical Nutrition and Biological Medicine.She has scientific clinical proof clearly revealing the dangers of Hormone Replacment (HRT). HRT alters the natural chronobiology (natural circadian rhythm of humans). 20,000 before and after test results reveal toxicity when the patient used HRT.The Wellness Center has proven safe organic detoxification kits to be used to balance hormones without cancer-causing hormone replacement. ALL testing was performed at a CLIA licensed lab.Empower you to heal your body by becoming more aware and knowledgeable. You will learn to trust your gut instincts and the importance of using clean non-toxic products that help balance your hormones and help release emotional issues. Revitalizing your hormones and avoid the dangers of Hormone Replacement Therapy. What are the side-effects and are vaccines and flu shots really necessary?Safe detoxification methods.Unnecessary.Hysterectomies.Epigenetic factors in all genetic cancer issues.Don't treat fibroids and polyps with surgery.).Why GMO's are bad and who is to blame.2000 year old research on How Your Emotions Cause Disease.
Last week in part 1, we learned from expert, Atom Bergstrom, what solar nutrition is and how we can benefit from it.
This week, we go more indepth to on what foods to eat when and time conscious exercise.
Is timing of meals and exercise really everything? Tune in to part 2 of “It’s not WHAT you eat, but WHEN you eat it” and find out!
Did you miss last week’s show? Listen to the replay here: http://bit.ly/IArcQ8
Additional Resources: We are halfway through the Food Revolution Summit. It features bestselling author John Robbins personally interviewing 21 amazing leaders in movements for healthy, sustainable, humane and delicious food. And you can join us — for FREE!
From April 28-May 6, there will be three interviews broadcast daily. You’ll get cutting edge disease-beating, health-activating, age-reversing information. These tools can help you and your family to thrive and to make a difference in the world.
You can purchase the replays to catch up on what you missed.
Get more info and register today: http://www.drritamarie.com/go/FoodRevolution
Did you know that:
• Foods have different nutritional values at different times of day?
• The organs of the body function on a schedule?
• The pH of digestive fluid changes throughout the day?
By eating certain foods at certain times of the day, Solar Nutrition ensures that food nutrients are aligned with the nutritional needs of the body, providing complete digestion of the proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals required by active cells, organs and systems.
Solar Nutrition expert, G.I. “Atom” Bergstrom joins Dr. Ritamarie to unleash the secrets of time eating.
In part 1 of this 2-part series:
• Learn about the benefits of eating "all" foods at the right time. Recommended for anyone interested in living a balanced, healthy, longevity lifestyle. Also for people who are tired of dieting, who wish to enjoy all foods, and for those who wish to release extra pounds. For athletes who would like to enhance their performance, health educators looking for alternative perspectives, and those
• Learn when to eat certain foods according to your natural body rhythms, special remedies for certain ailments and how to make your supplements work more effectively, resulting in vibrant health, wellness and longevity.
This episode: "Circadian Rhythms And Your Health". Circadian rhythms - or roughly 24 hour cycles in biochemical, physiological, or behavioral processes, can have a significant effect on the symptoms of disease, when to take medicines, when to eat and when to exercise (for beginners, in particular). They are also intimately related with sleep issues and even mood status. This episode will focus on how these natural biological circadian rhythms can be better understood, and how we can use that knowledge to improve our health. Special guest is Dr. Michael Smolensky. Dr. Smolensky is a leader in the field of medical chronobiology. He founded and for 10 years directed the Memorial-Hermann Center for Chronobiology and Chronotherapeutics -- the first polyclinic to utilize the methods and science of biological rhythm to diagnose and treat disease. He currently is a visiting professor at The University of Texas-Houston, Health Science Center and also Adjunct Professor of Biomedical Engineering at The University of Texas-Austin. Dr. Smolensky is the author or co-author of more than 235 scientific and clinical articles, and is also co-author with Lynne Lamberg of the popular book, "The Body Clock Guide to Better Health."
Join Host Live Chats
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (12 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (7 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- simonapple04 (5 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (4 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Omega Man Radio London (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (1 chatters)