SORT BY Relevancy
Arlene Iaquinto was born in the Bronx, New York, to a middle class Italian family. She developed her love for cooking from her mother-in-law, Lucia Franco. While observing Lucia’s passion for preparing special dishes for her family during the Christmas holiday, Arlene developed the same passion for meal preparation not only during the holidays but whenever family would gather for meals. This strong sense of family and love of cooking prompted her to write down the recipes handed down to her by Lucia. Arlene shares the traditions of an Italian family and hopes to pass those traditions and her love of cooking that Lucia inspired to others through this book.
Join us tonight as we discuss some current events and delve into how what we see today is related to Ancient Knowledge, and the keepers of power and information. We will also discuss philosophies regarding the nature of our spirit selves and what happens after the death of our mortal bodies.
This episode is dedicated to the memory Charles G Rosson Jr; beloved Husband and Father who passed Oct 24th.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tracey and Friends (12 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- christianteacherbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- divinemissdeb (1 chatters)
- Honoring Hour (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- COFFEE WIT BANGAZ (0 chatters)