SORT BY Relevancy
Yo bitches, what up? Witches On Wine will be talking about the very sad death of Robin Williams, and depression. We'll also talk about some of those crazy bitches on Real Housewives Of New Jersey! Witches On Wine, has been tweeting ourselves raw this month. Have you followed us yet? Call in and we'll tell you how. The Witches On Wine will also be talking about what's happening in Missouri. Zoe Rhodes is from St. Louis and her aunt lived in Florissant, she basiclly spent her half her first 10 years off and on in that neighborhood. So, it's sort of a sad thing. So, remember, to call in or just jump into the chat room, because that way you can be a secret squirrel
Join us this Friday on Witches On Wine Unrated and Intoxicated as we talk about shit in the news, Real Housewives of The OC and NY! Trust me, you'll want to listen. Some dumb fuck politician, Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MS) sent bibles to all of his fellow congressmen telling them to (losely quoted) "meditate on the word of God to make decisions." That made us think on Witches On Wine about what we sell and how some folks call themseleves devout whatever they are. Matters not to me, but don't try and pass that shit off when you behave another way. You know, the type, Bless the flying spaghetti monster, and then, switching price tags at Target? Anyway it should be fun. Although my butterfly supplies are running low, not looking forward to being without the precious!
Join Witches On Wine this Friday at 8PM. Not sure what we'll talk about this time. Show was good this past Friday, you should check out the archives and listen to them. I realized yesterday that I have to stay seated close to the microphone or it's hard to hear me. However, when I start drinking and swearing I lose the ability to remember that little tidd-bitt. So, make sure you call in and tell me you can't hear me!!
And...did you know, there is a chat room!! You don't even have to call, you can just log in and listen and send questions to me. And isn't that what it's all about asking questions of a very open, no filter type 50 something witch?
Hello Witches On Wine! I am not on wine this week, I'm on Cherry Vodka, so watch out bitches! I thought we'd talk about all the beheadings, and threats of beheadings that are going on in Bagdad and the surrounding middle east. I also thought that these people are totally not afraid to die, and how they'll probably be the first like Will Rogers did in that old fucking movie, hop on the atomic missile and ride it into our continent.
For 77 mother fucking virigins. That's fun? I don't think so.
*satire, if you believe (and gasp want) 77 virgins, go do it and go fuck yourself.*
When we look at Hebrews (4:1) its takes us back to chapter 3, especially to verses 12 & 19. He is warning against having an evil, unbelieving heart. His readers were Jewish believers in Christ who were tempted in the face of persecution to go back to Judaism. Twice he exhorts them to "hold fast" their confession or assurance of faith (Hebrews 3:6, 14). He cited Psalm 95:7-11, which recounts how the Israelites in the wilderness provoked God and were thereby excluded from entering His place of rest, the Promised Land. They all had applied the blood of the Passover lamb to their doorposts. They all had passed through the Red Sea and escaped from Pharaoh’s army. But even so, with most of them, God was not well pleased, and He laid them low in the wilderness (1 Cointhians. 10:5).
They were a part of the people of God (Israel), but their hearts were far from trusting in the Lord. Their hearts are repeatedly described as hardened (3:8, 13, 15; 4:7). They were under God’s wrath (Hebrews 3:10, 11, 17, 18; 4:3). Their basic problem is called unbelief (Hebrews 3:12; 4:2), disobedience, and sin (Hebrews 3:17, 18; 4:6, 11). Join us today for today lesson topic:"The Danger Of Cultural Christianity" also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
Our guest tonight is Dr. Barbara Williams of Vacaville, California. She in high demand for conducting relationship workshops. This retired Retired Insurance Broker and Real Estate Agent his also involved in many organizations. Tonight we will discuss how Christianity can embrace technology from an organizational view point and for individuals. What opportunities and temptations are introduced to the believer. Call in and share your experience or ask Dr. Williams your relationship question.
The author in the book of Hebrews in the 4th chapter points out that from the beginning God has offered His salvation to people, and still offers it, under this imagery of entering His rest. At the heart of it is that we stop trusting in our works to save us and begin trusting instead in the finished work of Christ to save us. As Paul puts it, “to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness” (Roman 4:5).
To sum up, when the author talks of entering God’s rest, he is not talking about believers learning to trust God in trials so that they experience His inner peace. Rather, he is talking about God’s salvation under this imagery of rest, in line with the Old Testament. He is warning his readers about the danger of being associated with God’s people but missing His salvation because they do not respond in faith to the message. Listen in for Part 2 of the topic: "The Danger of Cultural Christianity" also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
Hour 1: Lee Atwater once said, "Perception is reality." But is that true among Christians who're supposed to have a biblical worldview and discernment? Christian Rapper, Jay Brian Johnson is our guest to discuss the perceptions and problems within Christianity and how we're to gauge perceptions of each other using the Word of God.
Hour 2: If Christon Gray's, "Wanna" from his "School of Roses" CD sparked lively conversation amongst Christians, his video complementing it, created a wildfire! Did Christon Gray push the envelope too far regarding modesty and sexuality which could possibly cause Christians to stumble? Or do you believe the video was done respectfully and in good taste? Christian Blogger, Tiheasha Beasley (www.onemodestchick.com) is our guest to discuss why she disagrees with the video and believes why Christians are called to a higher standard of excellence in music and visual arts.
Call 858.365.5507 with your question or comment.
How did Christianity influence the following women, organizations, as well as other movements?
Elizabeth Cady Stanton was a tireless champion of equal rights and a strong challenger of the accepted view of orthodox or approved religion.
Ida B. Wells - Wells is best known for her courageous work against lynching in America.
Woman's Christian Temperance Union (WCTU)
Chicago Central Christian Woman's Temperance Union
Saint Helen of Caernarvon.
Matilda Bradley Carse
Frances Elizabeth Caroline Willard
The Current Headlines aligned with The Word of God.
Is Christianity DEAD? Is Christianity no longer a religion? Has Christianity not only being wiped out but compromised in the U.S.?
Take a test to see if you are a walking zombie
Prophecy updates & News- ISIS, Ebola, Russia, Volcanoes, Earthquakes, WAR, famine, the water wars getting ready to hit the U.S., asteroids, human castastrophe.
If Friday witches and I want to gey our freak on Friday. Seems like fun to me. It's also National Pizza and Beer day! So, we'll be snafing pizza and slugging beer. Should be ridiculous! Call the show and ask any question you might have, we'll give you really bad, and probably filithy answers. That's how we roll! So, get your self some pizza and beer, find some butterflies and call or chat us up. You know you want to, and your spouse has no clue what you listen to in those headphones. So, listen in Friday! Get your path on!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- NTEB (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)