SORT BY Relevancy
It's our 10th episode of Government Contracting A to Z! Kevin is stoked to talk today with Jack Siney of SmartProcure.
With Jack, Kevin will discuss:
How to spy on your competition. How to turn public data into a competitive advantage. How using a tool like SmartProcure can help increase your win percentage
On the October 23, 2013 episode of Liberal Dan Radio: The simplest breakdown between the two main sides of the political spectrum is if you need more government or if you need less government. So I want to have that discussion today. Where are the places where more government intervention is needed? Where are the places where less government intervention is needed?
Many of the people who are against the Affordable Care Act believe that it is a governmental power grab. They believe that it is government run wild and that government shouldn't have a place at the table. They believe in free market solutions. Do they work? Is full government intervention the answer? I will look at Texas (of all places) to show where a good mix of government and private ownership may be able to bring a better solution.
The recent case regarding the arrest of two students after a bullied girl killed herself has also opened the discussion of if we need more or less government. Is bullying a right of passage that government has no right to interfere with? Would cracking down on bullying by making it a crime violate free speech rights? Or does the right to be kept free of harm enable he state to come down and place strict penalties for those who wish to torture and torment other people.
A campaign flyer in New Orleans was published before the last election seeking to turn voters away form voting for an openly gay candidate. Should there be stricter laws dealing with such mailers or would that also be a violation of free speech rights?
I will also look back at the Erin Cox case and check for updates.
Those issues, tweet of the week, headlines, words of redneck wisdom and more, tonight on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you are listening to the show during the podcast and want to voice your opinion on the issues heard, go to liberaldan.com.
Topic: THE COST OF CHRISTIANITY...REPLAY....
FYI: Empress T is a recovering Christian who is 20 months clean after 43 yeas of indoctrination, and has devoted much of her time to sharing what she has learned. Her main objective is "NOT to convert our people, but to present what is known as "facts" and provoke our people to think and study for themselves". Remember....YOU ARE THE VERY GOD YOU ARE SEEKING
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (13 chatters)
- NLondonParanormalInvestigation (7 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (6 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (4 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- Hello Dr CJ (3 chatters)
- Missy Hill (3 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (3 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- SUCCESS FOR YOU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Liberty Tree Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- A Lutheran Layman (1 chatters)
- Breaking Your Silence Now1 (0 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (0 chatters)
- ryans show (0 chatters)
- The Swag Ali Show (0 chatters)