SORT BY Relevancy
Who is Chris Miles and how has he helped save hundreds of his clients an average of $33,000 in the last 4 years?
Why is he considered as "THE financial advocate for the small business owner/entrepreneur?"
And why does he have so many kids?! ;)
Join him as he tells you who he is, why he does it, and how he gets the results that other financial "gurus" don't get.
Are you ready to save money (and keep it), while working your business because you want to, not because you have to?
Then listen in!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
Federal Tax Practitioner David Selig (www.truetaxhelp.com).
About Selig & Associates
Selig & Associates represents Individuals, Estates, Businesses and Professional Practices before the Internal Revenue Service and all Tri-State Taxing Authorities. This representation includes Business, Payroll and Sales Tax Issues: Large Dollar Tax Controversies: Amicable and Contentious Divorce Situations where one spouse is liable for the tax obligations of the other.
Join Host Live Chats
- churchfolk (16 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (14 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- BelvaspataHealing (4 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Zone In On Health (2 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- Ukraine Politics Economy (1 chatters)
- christopherandscott (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (1 chatters)