SORT BY Relevancy
Singer/Bass Player Jeff Piccinini also known as Geoff Myles (aka) former original bassist for the legendary British punk rock bands Stormtrooper and Chelsea with Nashville guitarist Ernie Brady who formed Revenant in 2009 and are established with Chris Carpiniello on drums.
Musically this band blends the elements of a modern power trio, British rock and Jeff's and Chris's punk rock roots "Emerging From the Darkness" is the latest offering by the band that delivers an energetic vocal style with hook laden bass lines heralding old school guitar riffs with a modern edge all driven by the relentless energy of Chris Carpiniello on drums. .
**If you would like to speak with Chris Dufresne, Please call 818-495-6928 and choose option 1. Also, please subscribe to our YouTube channel as well as our show page http://www.youtube.com/DrewUnscripted **
The Drew show is back for one special show to bring to you Psychic Chris Dufresne. Growing up with his Spiritual mother the late Sylvia Browne, Chris learned at a very young age that he also had the same abilities help people by guiding their life in the right direction by perdicting their future and past.
Come hear as Chris Dufresne will talk about his late mother Sylvia and what she meant to him. Chris will also take your calls LIVE and answer your questions. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Chris Trout is a lover of great jazz, fascinating people and transformative ideas. For 37 years, he has explored the power of hidden strengths, his teachers an endless stream of resilient youth, adults and organizations who have tapped that new story to transform their lives. After 27 years as an educator, therapist, mediator, speaker and administrator, Chris entered the national conversation, bringing his message of resiliency and hope to diverse audiences, from inner-city Los Angeles to rural Canada. His writings have extended that reach around the world. Chris an be found on the beautiful coast of Maine with his wife, artist Suzanne Drown, adapting to a new adventure, life with adult children.
Join Certified Angel Card Reader Holly, the WackyRedhead as she helps you learn about Angels, Spirit Guides, and any other metaphysical topic that pops into her head, and she's guided to share.
Why Self Care is Important - What is self-care? Why does it matter? How can we take better care of us?
in Pop Culture
Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Hosts: Jamel, Derrick Dwayne and Flash Gotti
#MyRealTalkRadio Interviews Dance Moms Star: Dr. Holly Hatcher-Frazier.......
Dr. Holly Hatcher-Frazier is a member of Lifetime’s hit reality show, Dance Moms. Inspired by her own childhood dance experiences, Dr. Holly enrolled her daughter Nia in the Abby Lee Dance Studio to foster Nia’s love for the performing arts.
Having worked as an educator for nearly 20 years, Dr. Holly served as the Director of Admissions at the Ellis School in Pittsburgh, Pa., and later accepted the position as principal of the Winchester Thurston School in Pittsburgh. A consummate professional, Dr. Holly often received criticism on Dance Moms related to her desire to maintain her career, while supporting Nia’s dance aspirations. She made the tough decision to resign from her duties as principal to embrace motherhood as a full-time job.
A passionate scholar and advocate for education, Dr. Holly plans to continue her career as an educational consultant and motivational speaker – affording her the flexibility required to remain “hands-on” throughout Nia’s career. She hopes to use her celebrity platform to speak on issues related to education, motherhood, and the workplace; and how women can effectively strike the right balance in all aspects of life.
Dr. Holly is a Fulbright Scholar, and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in History and American Studies from Williams College and a Master’s in Educational Leadership from the H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University. She currently resides in Pittsburgh, Pa. and enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband, Evan, and their three children – Evan, Jr.; Nia; and William
in Self Help
Join us on Lunch & Learn with Chris & Barrett as we talk to guest, Tara “Madam Money” Jackson. Tarra Jackson makes learning about Personal Finance Easy and Fun! Tarra, known as Madam Money, is a nationally recognized economic empowerment speaker, syndicated financial blogger, author of the acclaimed book "Financial Fornication." Tarra transitioned from her position as a banking executive in 2012 to become a consumer advocate as a Money Coach, Financial Planner and Licensed Insurance Agent based in Atlanta, GA. Tarra is the founder and host of the #WomensWealth B.O.S.S. Brunch Tour 2015, that shares Business Owner Success Strategies to help women build wealth financially, emotionally, physically, personally, professionally and spiritually. Tarra is also the creator and host of one of the top 5 ranked Personal Finance Twitter Chats called #CashChat, every Friday at 12-1PM EST. For more information about Tarra Jackson, go to www.MadamMoney.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (135 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (28 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- ankhkakek (10 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Food Alchemy Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- Blue Waters (1 chatters)
- anythings on the table (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)