SORT BY Relevancy
Guests: Leslie Eastman and Scott Farrell join me for a chat about chvalry. See Leslie's post!
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
On August 9, Lucian Vâlsan, James Huff, Huffnágel Pista and whoever shall call in will be talking about the issue of chivalry, whether it is still necessary and how it is being enforced through the violence of the State.
While very few would object if one would choose to be chivalrous in his own life, it becomes an issue if chivalry becomes the State policy. It not only leads to gynocentrism and unfair treatment within the law, but it also reinforces a toxic entitlement mentality and generates toxic behaviors for the society at large.
So, what do you think?
The subject is tricky so please join us and call in at (001) 310 388 9709, or Skype in, after the news.
The show will commence at 7 PM GMT (London, Reykjavik and Lisbon time).
That is 8 PM CET (Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Rome, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Budapest, Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Bern, Bratislava, Prague, Belgrade, Tirana, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Sarajevo and Skopje time)
That is 9 PM EET (Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Kiev, Chisinau, Bucharest, Sofia, Athens, Ankara and Nicosia time)
That is 10 PM FEET (Minsk time)
And, finally, 11 PM Moscow time.
For the listeners in America this means 2 PM EST, 1 PM CST, 12 PM MST and 11 AM PST.
For the listeners in Australia, this means August 10, 2 AM (AWST) in West Australia and 4 AM AEST. (times adjusted in accordance with DST both for Europe and America).
Help us discuss whether or not chivalry has completely died or been placed by the way side. Come share your thoughts on chivalry! Who is responsible for the lack of politeness in the midst of Courtship? Is chivalry even necessary in courtship? Can we bring chivalry back? Come have fun with us and share your opinions on the matter. There was once a manner in which courtship was appropriately approached. Somewhere in the midst of time the rules of courtship and politeness have become relaxed.
Would we be breaking all laws of courtship to even remotely suggest or imply "The Unthinkable" to some: Women showing or practicing chivalry towards their men? There is a powerful truth to life which says that "..we should always practice, give, or be that which we are wanting or expecting from others." Join us this week as we discuss greater possibilities for more harmonious Love relationships.
Opening car doors, romantic dinners, flowers, weekend getaways...The lack of this type of behavior in today's society has led many women to ask the question..." Is Chivalry Dead in 2012?"...Tune into "Keeping it Real Fridays" on "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST as we answer this question definitively and discuss how to attract only the most chivalrous men. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbert.com
People think that chivalry is dead...when it really isn't the case...but...what do you think? Is chivalry still alive...or is it really dead?
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (29 chatters)
- Jay King Network (20 chatters)
- churchfolk (15 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (14 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (12 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (11 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Natural Running Network Live (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- RANDY MOSS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Will And Brian (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)
- DOG BLOG RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- Frank Ferrante (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- Mike Sansone (1 chatters)