SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we discuss our week in the clinic, difficult cases, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and more!
Practitioners are encouraged to call in with questions on difficult cases, and the general public can call in to find out how Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help them!
We discuss acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments with other practitioners around the country, while also fielding calls from people with questions on how TCM can help them. Colleagues are encourages to call with difficult cases to discuss treatment strategies, while the general public can call in with questions on specific health concerns and how Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture can help them.
We will discuss our week in the clinic, covering acupuncture and herbal medicine, difficult cases, sharing our experiences, and more! Listen and call in to discuss your week in the clinic too! Show starts at 7:30pm EST.
Becoming disabled by choice is a real thing and there is even a P.C. term for it, "Transabled". We'll talk about this in the first hour. Later we will also talk about the Chinese cyber-attack of U.S. government systems where the personal information of four million federal employees "may have been" stolen. Plus the House votes to defund Obama's 'executive amnesty'
Listen or call in to join the discussion on the latest in the world of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. In this episode we will discuss the hot button topic of dry needling. Our guest is Kristen Horner Warren, L.Ac., author of blog articles "What You Must Know Before You Try Dry Needling" and "The Danger of Dry Needling". Listen or Call in to join the discussion! The call in number is (516) 387-1897. Show starts at 6:30pm EST, Kristen will be on at 7:00pm.
***Disclaimer: The opinion or content in the first half of the show are solely of Joshua Swart, L.Ac., and do NOT reflect any beliefs, ideas, or opnions of Kristen Warren, L.Ac.
Financial expert and regular network contributor Jordan Goodman is just back from China where he has seen all the makings of what he considers to be a housing bubble ready to burst. Endless residential and commercial construction, giant buildings and shopping centers with no tenants - so called Ghost Cities' - and an economy that can no longer support the massive build-up.
"What we have is a recipe for disaster in China and we are seeing it now with wild Chinese stock market fluctuations affecting world markets. The scariest thing however is that unlike what we saw in the US in 2008, this collapse will be much bigger and potentially more destructive to the world economy", says Goodman.
Goodman traveled all across China by rail where he saw with his own eyes buildings going up in cities too small to support their growth. Complicating the economic problems in the world's second largest economy is that China has no property tax therefore the only revenue cities can count on is real estate construction and sales.
Is a housing collapse in China inevitable?
How will it affect our economy?
What should the average American do to brace for the worse case scenario?
is it too late to prevent a housing collapse in China?
Tune in as we cover the following:
Obama 3rd Term?
Chinese stocks crash AGAIN!
Boy Scouts of America officially allows Gay Leaders
Snow in July in parts of the U,S.
Florida Keys Man Arrested For Plotting To Use Weapon Of Mass Destruction
Please help support the work we do and donate! http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html or mail: Evangelist Anita Fuentes, PO Box 9570, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701. God richly bless you!
Your life matters to God: http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.html
Join me also on my website: http://www.emoaf.org/index.html
'Like' us on Facebook and get breaking news! https://www.facebook.com/openyoureyespeople.emoaf?pnref=lhc
Get a copy of Rob Smith's Anointed Worship CD, "How Holy Are You!" AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.straightfromgod.com/shop/
Business Credit Radio is proud to welcome Kirk B. Burkley. Kirk is the co-managing partner of the Pittsburgh-based Bernstein-Burkley, P.C. He is the supervising partner of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Restructuring practice group, which handles national cases and acts as an efficient, one-stop shop for clients’ bankruptcy and restructuring needs.
Discussion points include;
1. What was the purpose for your recent trip to China?
2. Was this your first time to China?
3. What areas in China did you visit?
4. What is the business environment in China?
5. What topics were the Chinese guests most interested in during your presentation?
6. Why would a Chinese creditor need to hire a US bankruptcy and collections law firm like Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.?
7. Are there specific industries that you feel can most benefit from these services?
8. What are the benefits of a Chinese creditor joining a creditors committee?
9. Have you faced any challenges while working with Chinese creditors?
10. What advice do you have for listeners interested in building their relationships with Chinese creditors?
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by Global New Beginnings Inc. and the GFC2016 Conference & Expo.
We will discuss our weeks in the clinics including difficult cases, as well as acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine techniques. Our guest will be Alexa Hulsey, L.Ac., owner of East Nashville Community Acupuncture, and an active member of POCA (People's Organization of Community Acupuncture). We will discuss all things POCA, including POCAfests, a microloan program, mentorship opportunities, and of course, POCA Technical Institute. Feel free to call in and ask questions too!
John recounts how the Greek Tragedy has finally come to an end. Would you believe that John's website DollarCollapse.com is 10 years old? When he started it, he figured that the monetary unravelling would take just one year at most. When FSN started in 2011, we figured it would be at most 6 months. He we are four years later and there could be years to go. And now China and Puerto Rico and how many other countries must fail?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (449 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (74 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- drkate (9 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- RHeart Network (3 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Keys107 (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- EugeneHamilton (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (0 chatters)