SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Today we will be discussing and taking calls from listeners on the challenges associated with childhood memories. Many adults agree that these memories are damaging but still refuse or just cant let go. Today the hosts will be sharingg their personal experiences with this challenge and some thought provoking perspective on releasing these memories.
Our Slasher Studios hosts, Andrew Beirl and Kevin Sommerfield, got cut short of last night's Slasher Studios Horror Podcast so they are back tonight with a brand new episode. Join them as they discuss their favorite childhood television horror memories and much more. Brand new episode airs live tonight at 10PM central.
On this week's episode of Slasher Studios Podcast, our hosts Kevin Sommerfield & Andrew Beirl will be sharing their favorite childhood horror movie memories. They will also be announcing the five Dismembering Christmas poster contest winners live on the show. Make sure to listen in live, Wednesday night at 10PM central for the bloody good stuff.
What are your favorite childhood memories?
What games did you play outside with your friends?
What games did you create?
Do you remember the summers at grandma's house?
Call in and tell us your stories
About 1 in 5 people have suppressed memories of trauma or abuse they experienced in childhood that they do not remember until they are in their 30s or 40s. Many have never discussed these memories or dreams (that might be symbolic of memories) with anyone. They will come for prayer wanting you to help them deal with the long term effects of childhood trauma or abuse. Tonight, we will discuss the most common symptoms of fractured identity, unhealed hurts, fears, addictions, bondages or oppressions that may still need more healing or deliverance. At first, they may only share the symptoms, as a test to see if you recognize the symtoms of trauma or abuse.
They say you shouldn't live in the past, but they never said you shouldn't visit it every once in a while. This is Francesca Reicherter live with you on blogtalk raido. The lessons we learned in the past are our memories of the past. Never forget them, the good and the bad will be with you forever.
These 15 minutes are meant to help you remember every thing you learn will help you later on, its the memories made today that make life easier tomorrow.
Follow me on twitter @imgradioshow for updates on the show!
in Weight Loss
In celebration of Childhood Obesity Awareness Month, Robert Ferguson is beginning a campaign that rallies us all together to reverse childhood obesity. This is a great opportunity for grandparents, parents and guardians to come together and establish a platform for a brighter future for our youth. We are also looking for type 2 diabetics that would like to be part of a national trial to eradicate type 2 diabetes. If you know anyone that has type 2 diabetes, encourage them to listen to this show.
Join Denise as she chats with early childhood education expert/advocate, Michelle Figlar, on practical ways parents and caregivers can foster learning in children ages 0-5. Michelle also encourages parents to advocate for their children's education early on and gives specific steps and resources on how to be your child's voice. Michelle is the executive director of The Pittsburgh Association for the Education of Young Children (PAEYC), an affiliate of The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). For more information, please visit http://www.paeyc.org/ and http://www.prekforpa.org/
9-ANCA Radio show in memories what happen in State of NEW YORK CITY World Trade Center...Twin Towers...Tallest Buildings. Extremely Sad day in our History remains in our Heart...Collected Souls Connect with mourning of our Love ones, our Friends, our Families, our co workers, our Strangers...Sharing Empathy on Day of 9-11-01 working together ..New Movement Moving Forward Maria Iliou share stories of people experiences 9-11-01 or how 9-11-01 impacted their lives, love one & health issues !! Poetrs wrote poems about 911. June E Bade is sharing her experiences at Tuesday 9-11--2001...where she was near the site and saw the planes hit the World Trade Center...Twin Towers Buildings ...one of the time, getting people at the buildings. Hear insights views from June E Bade Emotions & Feelings. Poets will reading their poems from 9-11-01. Today is Thursday 9-11-2014..13 years later as memories of that day would not to be forgotten in our History as memories, people who passed away, First Responders who help on that day...people passed away in NY City at New Buildings were build...Freedom Towers..People gather to gether in Mourning the as the memorries remains within our souls, people in mournings of lost one, prayers speeches, reciting people names.
Mr. Kevin O-Connell is Photgrapher who took photo's at site while at oringnal construccions of the World Trade Center while be build and Years later MR. Stewart McCullumm help MR. O-Connel Develope print Photo's & wrote intruduction of photo's essey.
Maria Iliou is your Director Manager, your Host for N Y Memories of 9-11-01 on Thursday. Maria Iliou sharing stories of people experiences of 9-11-01.
Maria Iliou is Ambassador for Long Island, NY
Maria reading stories
Now back to regular scheduled shows, the new equipment is working great! In this episode, Jory will talk about childhood depression and how it is treated. Sub-topics will include the latest medicine for treatment, patient response to medicine, and overall prognosis in patients treated with anti-depressants. The show runs for 30 minutes and is subject to reschedule.
We’ve covered this issue before, but feel it’s important to continue discussing how kids today seem to be more advanced than we were while moving through “Childhood to Adulthood”. With the fast and continuous advancement of technology (Internet/Cellphones/iPads/Media), we have to wonder the effects these advancements will be on our children.
After reading the new novel “In the Midst of the Storm: They Call Me Stormi”, by Felecia Poole, I was convinced that we also needed to examine early sexual behavior of children (as early as 9 years old), which most parents are in denial of, or shy away from discussing. We are so pleased to have Author, Felecia Poole, join us to discuss her amazing new novel, and help to discuss how early development of our children, in some cases, can be more harm than good. PARENTS this is a show you cannot afford to miss!
Please join us on Wednesday, September 3, 2014, at 9:00pm PDT/ 11:00pm CDT/ 12:00am EDT. We welcome you to listen and comment by calling (646)200-3148. Or listen from your computer or from the HTTR app, and join the chatroom conversation.
*Sponsored by SPMP Media and Shades of Afrika (Corona)
*Download the FREE HTTR App at: www.blackvibes.com/hottopicstalkradio
*Visit the HTTR Website at: www.hottopicstalkradio.com
Emotional abuse can be worse than physical abuse! What is childhood trauma and how does it affect your children?
Prevent and treat trauma and stress in your children by joining us on this episode CCFL Blog Talk Radio. Discover the truth behind emotional abuse and physical abuse so you can end it once and for all!
Jane Evans has worked with families and children who are dealing with childhood trauma, physical and emotional abuse. She can help you heal and unite your family with simple awareness and strategies.
To get the best answers visit us and join our group on LinkedIn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- SportsBuzzRadio (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)