SORT BY Relevancy
It's time for our annual adoption tax credit show. If you had adoption expenses in 2014, can you get a federal tax credit for them? Is this tax credit applicable to foster care adoption, or international adoption, or infant adoption? Can you claim birth mother expenses. Host Dawn Davenport, Exec. Director of Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support organization, will interview Becky Wilmoth, an Enrolled Agent and Adoption Tax Credit Specialist® at Bills Tax Service, and a frequent speaker on this topic. We also have Josh Kroll, Adoption Tax Credit and Adoption Subsidy Coordinator at the North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC).
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
More Creating a Family resources on the adoption tax credit can be found here.
Liberty Tax Service es el proveedor de preparación de impuestos de mayor crecimiento. Ahora con oficina en el 3KS6 Ave. Fragoso, detrás de Plaza Carolina. Te invitamos a que nos envies tus preguntas a firstname.lastname@example.org o llames en vivo al 787-220-7646 este próximo jueves 22 de enero a las 4pm.
Liberty Tax Service es el proveedor de preparación de impuestos de mayor crecimiento. Ahora con oficina en el 3KS6 Ave. Fragoso, detrás de Plaza Carolina. Te invitamos a que nos envíes tus preguntas a email@example.com o llames en vivo al 787-220-7646 este próximo jueves 29 de enero a las 4pm.
The give me credit radio show is all about you - helping you understand credit, credit scoring, installment versus revolving debt, the effects of your Financial Life, how to deal with debt collectors, the fraudsters, how to add positive credit and how to build your score. Most people, including the loan professionals, do not have the correct information to give to their clients. Credit education in this country is sorely lacking and this is just my attempt to get the correct information out to you, the public.
Our highly-respected guest this Wednesday, March 11, is John Gaver, author of “ The Rich Don’t Pay Tax … Or Do They?” and hundreds of well-researched and documented articles on the real effects of taxation on real Americans. In this week’s episode, John takes apart the tax reform proposition of Senators Marco Rubio and Mike Lee. At the core of the discussion is the following quote from Gaver’s blog post on the subject: “Based on its hugely preferential treatment of big businesses, over small businesses, the Rubio/Lee tax plan must have been written by lobbyists for some of the nation’s largest businesses.” Read the entire article here: http://therichdontpaytax.com/blog/, and bring your questions and comments to the show.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show with your friends!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)