SORT BY Relevancy
Most, if not, all of us have been through some type of traumatic experience.
How do we deal with the pain from that experience?
Do we acknowledge it, or pretend we do not hurt?
Are we victims for the rest of our lives?
Can we heal from the pain, the hurt and the trauma?
Can we move past or through it?
Damali Robertson, filmmaker and social activist, discusses the "The Souls of Women" - a documentary that explores how women grow and heal from scarring life experiences.
Join Damali, Coach Seah and Dr Chan as they explore "Healing From Trauma" during the March episode of Growing Consciousness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (11 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (8 chatters)
- pkbemmes (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- WATB Radio *We are the Bride* (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)