SORT BY Relevancy
LaNette Kincaid is Marine wife and mother of two. LaNette is the Chief Executive Officer to Just Pearlz, a fashion and jewelry company and of Vendor’s Preferred, a business consultant company. LaNette founded both Vendors Preferred and Just Pearlz shortly after graduation from Texas Wesleyan University after receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with emphasis Criminal Justice. In addition to being an entrepreneur and a volunteer, LaNette is an author, motivational speaker, business and fashion expert. Currently a member of Sigma Kappa Delta, Alpha Kappa Delta and Omega CHI , LaNette is a strong advocate of religion, high education and family and has been recognized for the following skills: Public speaking, writing, business planning, business management, creativity, event planning, social media, sales and marketing. LaNette Kincaid recently received the “Pearl” award from Perfected Magazine and was noted as the best blogger of the year by Examiner.com (2012) LaNette in her spare time loves to attend church, cooking for her family and shopping for shoes. LaNette states that the best way to inspire others is to live by example. She believes that life can be hard but it's even harder when you don't have a positive attitude. Her goal in life is to leave a positive footprint on earth.
The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future come alive at this time of year when Charles Dickens’s “A Christmas Carol” is seen again in multiple film, television and stage versions, and the book once again becomes traditional family reading. What is it about this timeless tale that still resonates today?
Cheryl Kincaid, the author of the book “Hearing the Gospel through Charles Dickens’s ‘Christmas Carol’ can tell you.
Kincaid has spent hundreds of hours researching Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol” and host Burke Allen will ask her about:
-The origins of the beloved Dickens holiday classic
-Why Dickens story of Ebenezer Scrooge, Tiny Tim and the ghost of Jacob Marley is still so popular over a century after its release.
-The biblical roots of “A Christmas Carol”; was Dickens actually a believer?
-The best (and worst) adaptations of “A Christmas Carol”
Ms. Kincaid, the pastor of Clifton New Jersey Presbyterian Church, will also answer listeners questions about Charles Dickens and his impact on the way we celebrate Christmas today.
Don't miss this show and visit Cheryl Kincaid online at http://www.dickensandchristianity.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (5 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jesus Is The Word (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)