SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Individualism is the way because it is about people being responsible for their own self. Life is more than just a game it is an adventure. My aims is to associate with the true professionals and eventually connect with the world's finest in the creative and business fields.
Michael Wenniger, Founder and CEO of Essante Organics, talks about the benefits of chemical free living. If you care about your health, you want to hear about the Essante 100% certified chemical free products. No doubt that once you learn about these amazing products, you will love them and that has its own rewards. Besides being good for your health, you can receive financial rewards as well. We believe that if you live it, you will love it. Once you use these extraordinary products and love it, you will want to share it. When you share it, you have the opportunity for a healthy home business. http://www.healthyandorganic.net
Do you suffer with anxiety?
Do you suffer with depression?
Were you told it was a chemical imbalance?
Are pharmaceuticals harmful to take while experiencing anxiety or depression?
Today on Aternative Thinking we have the President of The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights, (CCHR), Robert Donson-Smith.
The Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is a nonprofit mental health watchdog, responsible for helping to enact more than 150 laws protecting individuals from abusive or coercive practices. CCHR has long fought to restore basic inalienable human rights to the field of mental health, including, but not limited to, full informed consent regarding the medical legitimacy of psychiatric diagnosis, the risks of psychiatric treatments, the right to all available medical alternatives and the right to refuse any treatment considered harmful.
Chemicals are everywhere. We see them, use them and breathe them daily. But what you may not know is that can be a GOOD THING and a BAD THING.
Chemicals are good when their presence makes it possible for us to have all of the practical, convenient things that are a part of our lives: like our homes, cars, food, cosmetics, cleaning products and really …. everything.
Chemicals are bad when they cause harm to people and the environment. In our everyday lives, chemicals can often be harmful in ways that are not very obvious.
When it comes to chemicals we really have only three choices:
1. Give up our lifestyle and go live in a cave in the wilderness.
2. Choose to be oblivious, while having as much fun as possible now, before we get old and sick.
3. Choose to be aware, while consciously selecting our path to health and longevity. (And still having as much fun as possible!)
If you have made choice #3, then this show is for you.
Joining Dr. Ritamarie is chemical expert, Donna Kasuska. Donna’s passion is educating people about chemical safety and usage.
What happens during the first hour of each day.
What chemicals your health and beauty products really contain
What’s really in your coffee?
Visit Donna on the web and claim your free gift, an ebook called "The First Hour of the Day": Chem Conscious Community
Have you joined Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community yet? Loving support is waiting for you!
West Virginia chemical company files for bankruptcy after leak
Freedom Industries, Company Behind West Virginia Chemical Spill, Files For Bankruptcy
Was the chemical spill accidental or on purpose?
On Thursday July 10th, 2014 the Hermetic Hour with host Poke Runyon will
continue our discussion of the Western psychic center (chakra) arrangement established by Boehme and Gitchel based on the Qabalah in relation to the Eastern (an adopted Western) sequence based on Alchemy. Again our guest will be Frater Osiris. We will look at the Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkrutz and conjecture what the secret "Key" to its symbolism might be. We will examine David Goddard's "Tower of Alchemy" in relation to these themes and attempt to reconcile the practice of both systems. This will be an exploratory symposium which may generate as many questions as it answers, but we at least promise to
stimulate your mind -- so tune in and we will at least try to define the mysteries even if we cannot solve them.
Show host Debby Bruck invites Dr Theresa Dale to talk about her passion to heal those who are suffering. Dr Dale provides information from personal experience and from caring for thousands of patients and students. We will hear a bit about her life story overcoming cancer and learning how to detox from radiation. Dr Dale has vital information about homeopathy, staying clear from the West Virginia chemical spill and even what kinds of remedies can assist with vaccine toxicity. We have an open line for listeners. #HomeopathyWorldCommunity
Stop TPP TransPacificPartnership
LAST CHANCE - Saturday, January 25, 2014 & Sunday,
January 26, 2014 From 9 am - 5 pm each day Charlotte, NC
The Evidence Based Seminar on Treating Difficult Female Diseases through Homeopathy with Dr Pawan Pareek
Contact: Babette Haddox, CMP, Event Connections, 704-662-6995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Talking with Toddia Njanga… representing Cincinnati, Ohio’s Princeton H.S and The University of Cincinnati with a degree in Chemical Engineering. A brilliant young lady who’s focus, determination, and success are the type of stories about our young adults that we don’t hear nearly enough of. We will discuss her journey, methods, and motivations. in addition to her perspectives regarding today’s youth, “the system”, education and religion.
Ed Brown, father and filmmaker joins Brendan D. Murphy and Aimee Devlin to discuss his examination of the results of the chemical revolution of the 1940s through the eyes of his new documentary Unacceptable Levels.
Ed Brown sought to understand the complex world in which he and his wife are raising their children, travelling extensively to find and interview top minds in the fields of science, advocacy, and law. In Unacceptable Levels, Brown presents us with the story of how the chemical revolution brought us to where we are, and of where, if we’re not vigilant, it may take us.
Meanwhile, unexplained illnessses and global disease rates continue to rise; our unborn children are bombarded with synthetic chemicals in utero, and we come into contact with over 200 chemicals every day of our lives. Political and corporate interests continue to reign over common sense. Throughout his film, Ed Brown challenges our companies, our government, and our society to do something about a nearly-unseen threat with the inspired knowledge that small changes can generate a massive impact.
Join our conversation with Ed, and discover the chemical burden our bodies carry, so that we can make informed decisions now and in the future.
Support Ed Brown's documentary!
Stream or purchase your copy of Unacceptable Levels here...
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (48 chatters)
- Yada (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (0 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)
- joceeppsinspirations (0 chatters)