SORT BY Relevancy
Chef Arif Assaf didn’t always want to become a chef; but started his journey as a true foodie at the young age of 15. Perusing the cupboards of his house, Chef Arif started off by mimicking cooking techniques and recipes that were found on network television programs and family recipes. Chef Arif specializes in Southern African, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine. His cooking techniques have attracted the attention from key NFL players in which Chef Arif has been notoriously dubbed as “The NFL Chef.” He has been able to incorporate his love for cooking and sports by providing nutritious and healthy meals for NFL players. Alongside cooking for NFL players, Chef Arif has cooked for actors and members of congress. He is continuing to grow his empire in the culinary world as he is preparing to release his own line of seasonings!
Be sure to tune in Wednesday, May 27th at 3:00pm to hear our interview with Ben & Jack's Steak House Executive Chef Admir Alibasic.
Admir Alibasic began working as a dishwasher at Ben & Jack's Steak House in high school. Watching the chef and line cooks work in the restaurant stoked his desire to become a chef. Alibasic's great passion for cooking led him to seek knowledge, learning cooking techniques from top chefs in the steakhouse industry and developing his eye for beef. Over time, he worked his way up through different roles in the kitchen starting with prep for dinner service to a line cook to specialist chef. Finally, as his skill set, confidence and creative ability became apparent, he was named Executive Chef of Ben & Jack's Steak House. While exploring and excelling in the kitchen, Alibasic also pursued a Bachelor's of Science degree from Hunter College where he majored in food science.He has been featured in multiple magazines, newspapers, radio interviews and television shows. Alibasic enjoys donating his time for charity events and has participated in over a dozen different events.
For more information about Chef Admir, visit: https://chefsroll.com/admiralibasic
For more information about Ben & Jack’s Steak House, visit: http://benandjackssteakhouse.com/
Be sure to follow Admir on social media:
Calibe Thompson, Executive Producer, will join us to discuss the success of the new PBS cooking series, Taste the Islands with Chef Irie.
in Self Help
This week in the Southern Passion Lounge we will be discussing grilling and smoking for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. My guest this week is an old culinary friend that I met in Seattle Wa, many years ago. When it comes to grilling, smoking charcuterie Chef Rob Mullins is one of my go to guys.
Celebrity Chef Ryan Scott chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about guacamole, healthy snacks, family meals and what ingredients should be in the pantry. Chef Scott is a TV and radio personality who currently owns Market & Rye in San Francisco, California. He was a contestant on Bravo’s "Top Chef," (2007) the former host and Emmy award winner of Live Well Network’s “Food Rush" and has appeared on numerous national talk shows, including "The Rachel Ray Show," "The Talk” and "The Chew."
This interview originally aired on April 26, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show, which streamed live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
Master chef Ramon Weldon, whose highly successful blog, http://cheframonweldon.blogspot.com/ teaches people how to revamp their "ordinary menus" into "extraordinary food events". He gives you all the details from appetizers to entrees to desserts and divine drinks and gives you a powerful thought to carry you through the day with his "Food for the Soul" antidotes.
Food for The Soul is design to help feed your mind, relationships and personal growth. Chef Ramon Weldon will give you great recipes and life living suggests, also help with personal growth that will help build a better relationship with you and others. Check out my website ramon.firstfitness.com
To leave feedback or ask Questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague: THE DISTINGUISHED AND PHENOMENAL, CEO & FOUNDER OF CHEF REESE CATERING & ENTERPRISES, LLC, CHEF CHERISE JOHNSON!!!!
Chef Cherise Johnson started following her mother around the kitchen at the age of 7 sampling food from pots trying to taste before the main course was ready. Chef Reese has been featured in numerous articles, TV segments, Radio shows and even Food Network’s "CutThroat Kitchen". With her love of food and flavor combinations she has pushed herself into America’s spotlight.
LISTEN LIVE AT 718-766-4964 OR ONLINE.
Shauna Sever is the author of Real Sweet, Pure Vanilla, and Marshmallow Madness, and is the voice behind the popular blog Piece of Cake. As a baking expert and television host, she has appeared on Food Network, NPR, CHOW, eHowFood, and more. Her work has been published in O Magazine, USA Weekend, Family Circle, Woman’s World, Fine Cooking, Parade, The Huffington Post, and many others. She lives with her husband and their two children in San Francisco.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (48 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (12 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Moorish View (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (4 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)