SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
On the Road again with our first live show at FENIX Studio's and besides our regular cast of characters we are honored to have Bass Player Tom Lorenzo from the band BLOOD FEAST. Tom will be in discuss the history of the band, their new CD and what the band is up to next. I am looking forward to meeting Tom.
What a great weekend of football. Not that all the games were great, but all but One had their share of interesting points and I cant wait to get on the air and breakdown the past weekends games and talk about the divional round of games. I also asked my shows staff and loyal listeners for their picks for our "Contest" so we will see how everyone did and make our picks for next weekends games.
In the world of Music we will discuss the passing of David Bowie and the Final sendoff for the One and only, Lemmy. I believe that Jeff will have a kind of "Memorial" to David Bowie and we will all discuss the service for Lemmy that was thrown at his "Home" The Rainbow.
Lots to talk about and only 3 Hours to get it all in. Take a few minutes This Coming Thursday @ 6:30 pm est. and Tune in to blogtalkradio.com to listen in and hopefully you will all call in to give us your perspective on the careers of the two rock icons.
See you Thursday night..
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with Chef Amadeus where the industry comes to hangout. This week stopping by The Lounge is David Vandygriff of City Xtra Magazine.
Chef Dre from Charlotte NC will stop by to chat with us about being a female chef in a boys club of an industry.
My good friend Chef Kenna will be stopping by to give us weekly updates her experience of being on Hells Kitchen
Follow me on social media
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with your host Chef Amadeus where the industry comes to hangout. This is going to be a fun and tasty new year for the food scene here in jacksonville. We will have national chefs intown as well.
Stopping by to kick off the new year will be Joe Talentino from I Know Jax. We discuss everything local.
In The Farmers Report Sponsored by Abundant Harvest will be Rosaria Anderson of This Chick Can Cook.
My good friend Kevin Mitchell from The Culinary Institute of Charleston to talk about Southern Cuisine.
Follow me on social media
Upbeat with Tom Hayes welcomes back for the third time, Sarah Newton of the UK. Sarah is a leading youth coach, author, media personality, novelist, life coach, entrepreneur, radio host, mother, ex-police woman, and bon vivant! She will discuss her personal hero's journey and how she coped with fear and trepidation in her own life and businesses. This is a discussion for anyone interested in taking the big leap to self-fulfillment and adventure. How to live life to the fullest. Tune in for a great discussion.
Upbeat w tom Hayes, Rudy Guarino and billy pOrter
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague: THE DISTINGUISHED AND PHENOMENAL, Owner of “Knead...Baked Goods”, Celebrity Chef Jackie Mazza!!!
Chef Jackie Mazza is a New Jersey Pastry Chef and Artisan who has been in the culinary industry for thirteen years, spending the majority of her career serving as the Executive Pastry Chef for the acclaimed The Frog and the Peach, in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey. She attended the Art Institute of NYC for Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management as well as Baking and Pastry. After wrapping up her tenure as head baker for a New York based bread-company, she came home to Jersey and founded “Knead…Baked Goods”.
Upbeat with Tom Hayes, Rudy Guarino, George Wilson and Billy Porter. Rudy Guarino, owner of the Sugar Shack Night Club on 110 Boylston St. in Boston, MA hosts a show about the club and such acts as the O'Jays, The Manhattans, The Stylistics, Kool and the Gang, etc.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with your Host Chef Amadeus, where the industry comes to hangout.
I am a fan of campfire sitting. For me making a campfire and sitting around cooking with my cast iron pots and sipping some amazing beers. I reached to my buddy Gary Lee Park Jr from G's Slow Smoked BBQ, to talk about slow smoking meats, marinades, brines and flavored woods.
We also will be discussing the world of local beers with Janel Bacote.
Host, Tom Torbjornsen interviews Jay Leno, reports automotive news of the day, & dispenses automotive advice.
Upbeat with Tom Hayes, Rudy Guarino, Billy Porter and George Wilson. Rudy continues his life story.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (70 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- The Appearance (44 chatters)
- Yada (39 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (32 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- Kevincansee (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)