SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to another show. Ever feel tired of giving second chances? Tired of dealing with people that deliver false promises? Ever feel like you're waiting on a "changed person" that hasn't shown up yet? Has someone who you loved that needed to upgrade themselves, ever upgraded? K&K chat about second chances and when enough is enough. Please join us again as we live and talk about real life experiences.
in Self Help
We all have experiences in our past where we wish we hadn't said or done something. Occasionally, that experience has been so traumatizing that we fear we might never recover from it. Many of us go through life carrying around guilt and shame from the past, so much so that it affects every choice that we make. We hold on to secrets because we are sure that, if someone found out, we might never be able to look that person in the face again. We fear that we would never get a second chance.
In this episode, you will hear my interview with the former governor of New Jersey, James McGreevey on the subject of, Second Chances – Recovering From and Learning to Thrive after Seemingly Ruinous Situations.
You may remember Governor McGreevey from his 2004 national press conference where he resigned from office and announced to the world "My truth is that I am a gay American." You may also have read his book, The Confession, where he literally laid bare his soul for all of the world to disect.
It has been nearly 10 years since that pronouncement and much has changed since then, both for him personally and in the world in general. He is now the Executive Director of the Jersey City Employment & Training Program and has been instrumental in creating a city run program focused on assisting former inmates on returning to society. He has found a way to move through the past use his experiences to serve a population that often gets overlooked in our society, women who are addicts, and ex convicts who are coming out of the penal system and trying to make it in mainstream society.
It was a facinating conversation and nothing was off limits. And my hope is that his experiences, and the work he does today, can show us, that no matter what we've done in the past, there are second chances in life and that we can recover and live happy and fulfilling lives.
In a relationship, trust is normally the toughest thing to win back once it's been lost. With that said, once it's gone, is the relationship ever repairable? Call in on our NEW DAY AND TIME, Monday @ 7pm EST to comment on the HOT TOPIC ~ "IS A RELATIONSHIP REPAIRABLE AFTER YOUR MATE HAS CHEATED ON YOU?" Call 760.283.4647 to listen in and hit the #1 key to comment. DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE "E-BLOCK RADIO" mobile app from Google Play right nw and take E-Block Radio everywhere with you!
Chances, Communication, and Curiosity
Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 6:30 pm est. Call 646-652-2034 or listen at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/comtivate
Join Sharon Johnson and Susan Williamson as she talks about her success with her communication, and how she took a chance and now reaping the benefits of her curiosity.
When was the last time you took a chance because you were curious of something? Curiosity can be the ticket to our success. You have an idea but find yourself wondering weeks or later, why you did not check it out.
Visit Sharon Johnson
The Night Shift second episode "Second Chances" TC tries to save the life of a friend who was shot in the line of duty. Meanwhile, Drew and Landry tend to a child that shows signs of abuse. Paul gets assigned to an elderly woman.
Join Variety Radio Online hosts Ella (@groundedsouls) and Nadia (@nadiabunny) as the yrecap and discuss this new medical drama with a twist from NBC. Weds June 4 at 3pm ET and follow us at @TheVRO
Guest host Eric Leushen and Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch join Jim Buzinski to discuss Michael Sam. Now that Sam has been drafted in the NFL by the St. Louis Rams, we look into his chances of making the roster and playing as an openly gay player. Sam made national news by coming out as openly gay in February.
On Saturday, he was taken in the 7th round by the St. Louis Rams and his kiss with his boyfriend became the talk of the sports world. Now that he has a team, the question will be whether Sam can make the Rams' roster.
Listen as Dr. Henry discusses how anger can actually increase your chances of having a heart attack.
Dr. Henry also discusses how onion Extract can be as effective as chemo...
How memory lost associated with age is not normal...
Plus much, much more!!!!
There are moments in life that remind us how special each and every moment we are given is. Today we'll be talking about one such moment, and exploring how important it is to acknowledge the people and opportunities in our lives that are important to us. Discover ways to let go of the stories that can hold you bound to resentment and fear and let yourself return to balance and healing.
Coincidences happen every day. Stories of strange, seemingly impossible, events of almost mystic proportions have been told for thousands of years. But are these Strange, Improbable, and Rare Happenings really all that remarkable, or just the result of a grander design of cosmic law? Find out this Sunday when we talk with Professor of Mathematics and Senior Research Investigator at Imperial London College, David J. Hand about his brilliant and thought provoking book "The Improbability Principle".
Tune in to hear my own Weird and Almost Inconceivable Tales of Coincidences, as I talk with David about the true meaning behind these Odd, Bizzare, and Unexplainable events.
Have your own story of Fortuitous Occurrences you would like to share, or questions for our guest? We will be taking calls the second half of our show at 646.478.3554
This Sunday on The Ignorance Equation.
It's Verbal Happenstance For Your Skeptical Little EarHoles!!!
Not enough? Need more?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
and remember to
GET YOUR COPY of The Improbability Principle, available in hardcover, paperback, digital and audio editions!
Cory, Jarett and John break down are live again tonight at 11 P.M. We breakdown Team USA's match against Belgium in the Round of 16 in this year's World Cup. It doesn't end there, the boys break down top picks of the NBA Draft and more all on The Final Buzzer!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (37 chatters)
- NTEB (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (16 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (8 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- RHeart (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- William Telltale (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)