SORT BY Relevancy
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
JENNIFER PATESYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, iy Young Adult Leadership Cabinet
Regional Co-Chair, iy Florida
MICHELLE WHITLOCKYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
Dir., Nat'l Cervical Cancer Coalition, Mid-South Chapter
ROBIN PACECervical Cancer Advocate
Chair, Beat The Clock NYC Walk
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
In honor of Cevical Cancer Awareness month, Dr. Leigh Medlock, of MedStar Health, will be discussing prevention and detection of cervical cancer and explaining the screening process.
Cervical Cancer has often been referred to as a deadly cancer. Things are changing in the medical community to lower that deadly risk.
Join us for the latest info!
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- NWP radio (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- LyricalForte (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (2 chatters)
- VIBRATEandELEVATE (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)