SORT BY Relevancy
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
JENNIFER PATESYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, iy Young Adult Leadership Cabinet
Regional Co-Chair, iy Florida
MICHELLE WHITLOCKYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
Dir., Nat'l Cervical Cancer Coalition, Mid-South Chapter
ROBIN PACECervical Cancer Advocate
Chair, Beat The Clock NYC Walk
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
In honor of Cevical Cancer Awareness month, Dr. Leigh Medlock, of MedStar Health, will be discussing prevention and detection of cervical cancer and explaining the screening process.
Cervical Cancer has often been referred to as a deadly cancer. Things are changing in the medical community to lower that deadly risk.
Join us for the latest info!
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)