SORT BY Relevancy
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
Have you been diagnosed with cervical dysplasia or cervical cancer?
Are you facing painful procedures that are supposed to get rid of either but you have questions about them?
Want to know what you can do to prevent cervical dysplasia?
Then join us for a discussion on the causes of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer and what you can do to help your body heal along with tips that can help prevent cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer.
JENNIFER PATESYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, iy Young Adult Leadership Cabinet
Regional Co-Chair, iy Florida
MICHELLE WHITLOCKYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
Dir., Nat'l Cervical Cancer Coalition, Mid-South Chapter
ROBIN PACECervical Cancer Advocate
Chair, Beat The Clock NYC Walk
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
In honor of Cevical Cancer Awareness month, Dr. Leigh Medlock, of MedStar Health, will be discussing prevention and detection of cervical cancer and explaining the screening process.
Cervical Cancer has often been referred to as a deadly cancer. Things are changing in the medical community to lower that deadly risk.
Join us for the latest info!
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- carsonscorner (6 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- DF2 (0 chatters)