SORT BY Relevancy
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
Have you been diagnosed with cervical dysplasia or cervical cancer?
Are you facing painful procedures that are supposed to get rid of either but you have questions about them?
Want to know what you can do to prevent cervical dysplasia?
Then join us for a discussion on the causes of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer and what you can do to help your body heal along with tips that can help prevent cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer.
JENNIFER PATESYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, iy Young Adult Leadership Cabinet
Regional Co-Chair, iy Florida
MICHELLE WHITLOCKYoung Adult Survivor, Cervical Cancer
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
Dir., Nat'l Cervical Cancer Coalition, Mid-South Chapter
ROBIN PACECervical Cancer Advocate
Chair, Beat The Clock NYC Walk
Member, Board of Directors
Tamika & Friends
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
In this episode Top chiropractor in Orem, R. Ned McArthur, D.C. discusses the cervical spine, more commonly known as the neck.
He talks about the parts of the neck, how they work and the part the neck plays in overall health and function.
The cervical spine is important because all the nerves from the tip of our toes up to below our neck, travel through the cervical spine. This is why if some one were to become paralyzed after breaking their neck everything below is paralyzed
R. Ned McArthur is a chiropractor who focuses on providing lasting relief to those who suffer with neck pain, back pain and headaches.
A text version of this episode can be found here.
In honor of Cevical Cancer Awareness month, Dr. Leigh Medlock, of MedStar Health, will be discussing prevention and detection of cervical cancer and explaining the screening process.
Cervical Cancer has often been referred to as a deadly cancer. Things are changing in the medical community to lower that deadly risk.
Join us for the latest info!
Join your host Susanne Romo, writer at www.HealingJourneyBlog.com and contributing author to the best-selling, award-winning anthology series Pebbles in the Pond: Transforming the World One Person at a Time as she interviews Catherine Johnson, owner and Certified Clinical Thermographer of Silk Thermal Imaging.
Catherine worked in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry for over 18 years. For 10 of those years she was a freelance medical writer who focused on the field of pre-clinical research for the largest pharmaceutical company in the world.
In July of 2009 she launched her thermal imaging practice as she feels that this little-known, life-saving technology needs to be brought to the forefront of diagnostic options for detecting breast cancer. Catherine knows that this technology can save lives and spare women the devastating emotional, physical and financial ruin that comes with a breast cancer diagnosis.
Catherine can be reached at www.SilkThermalImaging.com, email@example.com or 619-788-6785
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- allah team (11 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- LettesChat (6 chatters)
- drkate (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Andre Controversa (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twerk Thirst Live (1 chatters)