SORT BY Relevancy
Even after effectively managing a gluten free diet and celiac disease, I still go through funky periods when stress is elevated and I'm feeling overwhelmed.
There are only so many hours in the day and sometimes it just takes a toll on you to plan every little aspect of your life. There are days where I don't want to hear the word "gluten" or talk about celiac disease.
We all have been there! Let me tell you what I do that helps get out of the funk.
Gluten-free expert, author, coach and advocate Jules Shepard hosts a weekly show offering news, interviews with intriguing guests, gluten-free baking tips and otherwise lively conversation.
In honor of Celiac Awareness Month, Jules is honored to again interview Dr. Alessio Fasano, one of the world's foremost experts on Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS). Dr. Fasano heads the Center for Celiac Research at Mass General Hospital.
Jules and Dr. Fasano will discuss the current state of celiac research and development of treatments and therapies, as well as the future of testing for non-celiac gluten sensitivity. In light of recent research studies which seem to question the existence of NCGS, Dr. Fasano will discuss those studies, the application of the low FOMAP diet and the current scientific perspective on NCGS.
If you have questions for Dr. Fasano, post them to Jules Gluten Free Flour on Facebook or @JulesGlutenFree on Twitter or email them to lauren@gfJules.com.
Were you recently diagnosed with celiac disease? Are you struggling with what to do after you left the doctor's office?
This podcast is for you.
Rebecca covers what to expect after your diagnosis including:
1. Emotions you will feel
2. Tips to get through everything
3. A get started guide on living gluten free
4. Major changes in your life that need to happen for you to be succesful
I will be taking calls live so hopefully you can tune in to listen!
Cost of caller identification: Even though it's been around for decades, caller ID continues to pose problems for your contact center. Today, we'll be talking about why those problems are actually getting worse, and discuss some ways your contact centers can alleviate the burden and cost of caller ID.
Ian Roncoroni is the founder of Next Caller, advanced caller ID for businesses. Next Caller is the world's largest caller ID database, linking telephone number to name, address, email, household income, and other personal information. Ian is the head of business development, and wrote the logic for their proprietary data aggregation algorithm. This algorithm is so unique that industry giants like Nextiva, 8x8, and Vertical Communications have made Next Caller their native caller ID product. He is a graduate of Princeton University and the prestigious Y Combinator program.
On Wednesday January 14th at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, we are pleased to be having Maggie Howell, Executive Director, has worked at the Wolf Conservation Center since 2005, starting as the WCC's Managing Director and taking the helm as Executive Director in 2013. She continues to lead the WCC's education and advocacy initiatives and be the main voice of the WCC. In 2014, Maggie became the coordinator for the Northeast Wolf Coalition.
Is celiac disease affecting your sex life? Do you find yourself struggling to find intimacy with your partner? Then, this is the podcast for you! I talk about how it affects my life and what I've learned from other people struggling just like us.
You ask me questions and I try to answer them all but sometimes many of them are repeats! I decided to do an entire podcast dedicated to answer your gluten free living and celiac disease questions!
Some questions I answer -
1. Do I really need to replace all my items?
2. Do I really need gluten free beauty products?
3. What do I do when I find myself craving gluten filled foods?
4. How do I deal/cope with the frustrations of celiac disease?
5. Are those digestive enzymes like GlutenCutter safe for me?
6. How do I take control of my weight after going gluten free?
REACHING RELUCTANT LEARNERS
THE CENTER FOR TEACHING QUALITY
Our guests are Nancy Barile, a National Board Certified Teacher of English Language Arts at Revere High School in Massachusetts and a blogger with the Center for Teaching Quality. She’s joined by her former student Eddie Scofield, now an education major at Salem State University.
Presented by PEARSON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Dr. Vadim Gushchin, one of the Surgical Oncologists, joins Anna's Journey to introduce surgical oncology services at Mercy Medical Center's "CANCER INSTITUTE AT MERCY" as a new feature on Anna's journey of sharing info.
This show will discuss the importance of fitness in the lives of people with celiac disease and any other auto-immune diseases!
I'll be talking about movitvation tips for getting moving even when you don't feel like getting off the couch.
The best tips and tricks for getting fit with minimum impact to achy joints.
The best way to monitor progress - Hint: It's not the scale.
It's not about Right and Left. It's about Right and Wrong!
Doug Enyart joins us again tonight as very special guest co-host. And we will chat with Jan Farrar from Missouri Center for Self Governance. You don't want to miss this enlightening chat on what the Center for Self Governance can do to help you become an active member of your own government. Join us live by clicking the attached link at 7PM Missouri Time. Jan will take your questions live on the studio line at 347-677-1835. It's the best Saturday night you will spend this week!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (5 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (0 chatters)