SORT BY Relevancy
Even after effectively managing a gluten free diet and celiac disease, I still go through funky periods when stress is elevated and I'm feeling overwhelmed.
There are only so many hours in the day and sometimes it just takes a toll on you to plan every little aspect of your life. There are days where I don't want to hear the word "gluten" or talk about celiac disease.
We all have been there! Let me tell you what I do that helps get out of the funk.
Is celiac disease affecting your sex life? Do you find yourself struggling to find intimacy with your partner? Then, this is the podcast for you! I talk about how it affects my life and what I've learned from other people struggling just like us.
Were you recently diagnosed with celiac disease? Are you struggling with what to do after you left the doctor's office?
This podcast is for you.
Rebecca covers what to expect after your diagnosis including:
1. Emotions you will feel
2. Tips to get through everything
3. A get started guide on living gluten free
4. Major changes in your life that need to happen for you to be succesful
I will be taking calls live so hopefully you can tune in to listen!
You ask me questions and I try to answer them all but sometimes many of them are repeats! I decided to do an entire podcast dedicated to answer your gluten free living and celiac disease questions!
Some questions I answer -
1. Do I really need to replace all my items?
2. Do I really need gluten free beauty products?
3. What do I do when I find myself craving gluten filled foods?
4. How do I deal/cope with the frustrations of celiac disease?
5. Are those digestive enzymes like GlutenCutter safe for me?
6. How do I take control of my weight after going gluten free?
This show will discuss the importance of fitness in the lives of people with celiac disease and any other auto-immune diseases!
I'll be talking about movitvation tips for getting moving even when you don't feel like getting off the couch.
The best tips and tricks for getting fit with minimum impact to achy joints.
The best way to monitor progress - Hint: It's not the scale.
Rebecca does her first interview for On The Air with her friend and therapist Jummy Olawale. (Wait no, she's not my therapist!)
Jummy specializes in individual, couples, and marriage therapy, multicultural counseling, parenting support, career coaching and life coaching. Jummy believes that therapy and coaching is a collaborative process that involves the individual, his or her community of support and a supportive nonjudgmental therapist/coach.
We are going to talk about the following issues related to celiac:
Coping with a diagnosis despite feeling alone Changing your mindset and taking control of your life. Dealing with unsupportive friends/family
If you have celiac disease or are living gluten-free, you know how tough it can be emotionally in your life. From food choices to random health ailments, this can be one of the most difficult times of your life. Let me guide you though this challenging component with stories of my own struggles and a question and answer session with you!
I've struggled with anxiety, depression and sadness which I've been blogging about for a while now. It's time to take it a step further and engage with everyone on a more personal level.
I can help you make the transition to a happy gluten-free lifestyle.
Rebecca invited her husband Aaron on for segment called "Married to Celiac." This episode will cover our life before Rebecca's celiac diagnosis. Get a peek inside of our life from Aaron's perspective on our eating and bathroom habits.
We share the funny stories that eventually got us to Rebecca's celiac diagnosis. How did we know something was wrong? Well, listen in and you will understand.
Aaron and I will talk about our eating habits and how they evolved over our 8 year relationship along with my fitness transformation. This episode will cover our life before we said "I do."
Welcome to the Center for Empowered Women Blog Talk Radio Show!
While this show is focused on women, men are certainly welcome to listen as well.
There will be lots of information that people from all walks of life can use to apply to themselves and their situation.
The show is about learning new ways to increase your ability to live life on your terms - not always doing what someone else wants you to do.
Your host, Teresa Beeman, has an incredible story to share. But more than that, she will show you how you can avoid the heartaches and pain she endured at the hands of others until she finally was able to break free to live life on her own terms.
This show will air live on Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 am Eastern time. Shows will be available in the archives shortly after the live broadcast.
Be sure to join Teresa and Center for Empowered Women. You'll be glad you did.
Dr. Fratellone and Guest Jennifer Esposito, owner of Jennifer's Way Bakery will discuss her struggle and battle with Celiac Disease and how you can help yourself determine if you have gluten sensitivities, allergies to gluten and other gastrointestional disorders.
This program will be broadcast LIVE from Jennifer's Way Bakery at 263 East 10th Street (between 1st Avenue and Avenue A). Stop in and say hello, ask a question or just listen to the program beginning at 8:30 pm. Or simply call in and listen from your computer or cell phone!
Gluten-free expert, author, coach and advocate Jules Shepard hosts a weekly show offering news, interviews with intriguing guests, gluten-free baking tips and otherwise lively conversation.
Celiac Awareness Day is the perfect time to learn more about celiac disease and to share information so that more people are diagnosed. Potential symptoms of celiac are not well-known, physicians often do not order proper testing and at least 90% of people are still not diagnosed. The benefits of a gluten-free diet are also not completely understood.
In today's show, Jules will discuss potential symptoms of celiac disease, problems in testing for CD, the diagnosis of gluten sensitivity, and the benefits of the gluten-free diet.
Share with family, friends and neighbors - spread the word about celiac disease and help others get properly diagnosed!
Tim, Keith and or Nolan, will discuss the political topics of the day. No topic is off limits and nothing is sacred. We will relate the issues of today to our constitution and current laws. We will cut through all the political talking points and have reasonable debate.
We believe that being a member of a political part does not mean you should hate the opposition. Reasonable people can have reasonable debate.
so call us and tell us what you think
call in at (646) 929 1168
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (79 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (76 chatters)
- SHRAonair (44 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (20 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (19 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (14 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (9 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (9 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (8 chatters)
- K9 Sports Konnection (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (7 chatters)
- LibertyRules (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Objectively Speaking (5 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Rick Moran (5 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Music Network (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- CharHardin (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (3 chatters)
- Taboo Fetish Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity (3 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Love Below (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (2 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- NTEB (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (2 chatters)
- dtm wicked (2 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Monkey House Buffet (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Ms Cyndi (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Vernon Moore (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- ROYNATION (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SHM Radio (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (0 chatters)
- The Catch with John Fischer (0 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (0 chatters)