SORT BY Relevancy
Even after effectively managing a gluten free diet and celiac disease, I still go through funky periods when stress is elevated and I'm feeling overwhelmed.
There are only so many hours in the day and sometimes it just takes a toll on you to plan every little aspect of your life. There are days where I don't want to hear the word "gluten" or talk about celiac disease.
We all have been there! Let me tell you what I do that helps get out of the funk.
Gluten-free expert, author, coach and advocate Jules Shepard hosts a weekly show offering news, interviews with intriguing guests, gluten-free baking tips and otherwise lively conversation.
In honor of Celiac Awareness Month, Jules is honored to again interview Dr. Alessio Fasano, one of the world's foremost experts on Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS). Dr. Fasano heads the Center for Celiac Research at Mass General Hospital.
Jules and Dr. Fasano will discuss the current state of celiac research and development of treatments and therapies, as well as the future of testing for non-celiac gluten sensitivity. In light of recent research studies which seem to question the existence of NCGS, Dr. Fasano will discuss those studies, the application of the low FOMAP diet and the current scientific perspective on NCGS.
If you have questions for Dr. Fasano, post them to Jules Gluten Free Flour on Facebook or @JulesGlutenFree on Twitter or email them to lauren@gfJules.com.
Were you recently diagnosed with celiac disease? Are you struggling with what to do after you left the doctor's office?
This podcast is for you.
Rebecca covers what to expect after your diagnosis including:
1. Emotions you will feel
2. Tips to get through everything
3. A get started guide on living gluten free
4. Major changes in your life that need to happen for you to be succesful
I will be taking calls live so hopefully you can tune in to listen!
Is celiac disease affecting your sex life? Do you find yourself struggling to find intimacy with your partner? Then, this is the podcast for you! I talk about how it affects my life and what I've learned from other people struggling just like us.
You ask me questions and I try to answer them all but sometimes many of them are repeats! I decided to do an entire podcast dedicated to answer your gluten free living and celiac disease questions!
Some questions I answer -
1. Do I really need to replace all my items?
2. Do I really need gluten free beauty products?
3. What do I do when I find myself craving gluten filled foods?
4. How do I deal/cope with the frustrations of celiac disease?
5. Are those digestive enzymes like GlutenCutter safe for me?
6. How do I take control of my weight after going gluten free?
After another amazing Call Center Campus event in Las Vegas this November 2014, Bruce Belfiore and Amy Novak, will be going over some of the highlights from the event. Listen in for best practices shared in our Round Tables and Panel Discussions, as well as highlights from the guest speakers.
Join us live at the Tri-State Ministry Center for our Sunday morning services. Each service will inspire you and challenge you. We pray that during today's service the Spirit of God meets you wherever you are listening. Be a part of our growing internet congregation each Sunday at 10AM est.
Join us for our Wednesday night services at the Tri-State Ministry Center! Each service is exciting and powerful and we pray that you are touched by the Spirit of God as you listen! Become part of our internet congregation this Wednesday night at 7:00PM
Mayor Ducey's guest will be Christie Winters of the Visitation Relief Center. They will be talking about the VRC, what the Center does and what is going on there during the holidays including the Tree of Hope, Christmas Tree Fundraiser, Winter Coat Drive and more. Listen live and call in to talk with Mayor Ducey and his guest.
This show will discuss the importance of fitness in the lives of people with celiac disease and any other auto-immune diseases!
I'll be talking about movitvation tips for getting moving even when you don't feel like getting off the couch.
The best tips and tricks for getting fit with minimum impact to achy joints.
The best way to monitor progress - Hint: It's not the scale.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (111 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- Yada (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (9 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- 65183 (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)