SORT BY Relevancy
First Sunday of Lent
As Catholic's the homily, usually does not go into what the Gospel actually said, and how to live the Gospel that week. Today join us at noon eastern to discuss this weeks Gospel, the Temptation of Jesus. With the time left over we will talk about Catholic News, and more on the Precious Blood Devotion.
Gospel Mk 1:12-15
We women are the weavers of the social fabric of life. Love is the bottom line of our lives. Relationship is of prime importance to us. Yet, in our tormented world we are cut off from this core value and suffer in our relationships with our mates, children, friends, and work colleagues. It is time to come together, drop our guard, reconnect in sacred sisterhood, acknowledge what we all share as common heritage as women and learn how to truly support ourselves and one another for our personal and planetary healing and transformation. By sharing our vulnerable truth and being witnessed by one another with compassion, empathy and care we can create the culture of love that is our birthright as women. Join Iris and Priya in intimate and open conversations about what we women face as we go through the unique portal after menopause into our sixties - the entrance into our wisdom years.
A Lady Priest? A Lady Bishop?!!
Of course! Why not?
Join Kristina Rake, M.A. (theology and scripture) for this detailed and riveting answer to the Roman Catholic Church's objections against female ordination to Holy Orders. Kristina will explore the 4 reasons why the Roman Church claims it can never ordain women, while examining the historical, theological, biblical, spiritual, and psychological reasons why that position is untenable and why a female priesthood is not just possible, it's valid and necessary.
Yes, you are reading this correctly.. at 10:00 AM EASTERN on SATURDAY we will be breaking open the Gospel and Palm Sunday on SATURDAY due to an episode taking place on Sunday! What beautiful this will be!
We are back! In ths show we talk about the importance of creating a relationship with one's own sexuality and how that relates to sprituality. We'll talk about how sexuality is different after menopause, the importance of self pleasuring, sensuality and opening up to your sexuality as it exists now! We'll also share some things that you can do to find your sexuality again after menopause and establish a sexual relationship with yourself.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (8 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)