SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
We will explore an aggregate of stories, both through rapid fire interviews with random people and through the host's personal viewpoint.
In this episode, we cover a range of stories. From strained French-US relations, Paula Deen's issues, to why there are no new vert skaters in the pipeline
Are we really paying attention to this massive amount of information packaged as stories? Are we really grasping the concepts of each story well enough to make our own judgements, or are we just a herd of shallow minds?
Let's talk to some people on the street and see what they have to say about some random topics and then I will discuss the topic with a deeper focus.
Hello and welcome to the Casual Kiss. As many of us now know, Comic Con 2014 is happening and it is happening, and it is happening, and it is HAPPENING. Some of us who have not gone are putting up our infamous "I did not go to Comic Con" status updates/cover photos/profile pix on our social networking sites.
Check out my very own facebook page for my very lovely Comic Con cover photo ;)
However, it is an event that we still want to go to, and as such can participate via live updates.
I will share them with you on this show.
Contrary to popular belief, sex is not casual. When we lay down with someone, we get up with something. A part of them is forever with us and sometimes the union can be to our detriment depending on where we are in our lives. Have you ever slept with someone and started looking like them. talking like them, acting like them and couldn't get enough of them? Did your desire for them increase for no reason other than the fact that you were intimate? There is a reason for this and when you find out what it is, it just may cause you to wash your sheets and cleanse your soul. Co-hosting this discussion, is Pastor T. Lynn Matthews, of New Testament Gospel World Wide. She has some insight that every person breathing need to hear. Join us for this life changing discussion.
We'll be talking about casual sex in the black community, can a man and woman really just have a sexual relationship and nothing more? If so is it okay to do? Should we wait to get married before we have sex? And more!
Tonight we take it easy with a casual chat between us. Come listen to Anita and myself and we share stories, learn, and grow. Anita chats about her trip to Washington and I share some news about the happenings over at the Metrou. We talk Founder's day, Memorial day, and everything current. If we have time we will slip in a ghost story or two. There is talk and there is talk, tonight you'll hear it all. We really can't wait.
One of my last shows that i'm going to do this run is going to be on being a GEEK. Many of us have been called & considered geeks, dorks, & other names which could be taken in a negative way. I did some searches and I came across people who really love being a 'geek,' & really offer some great pros on being one & why one should not be ashamed of such. It can work & I believe these clips really offer quite a bit to offer positivity.
One of the first shows that inspired me to even do podcasts was actually listening in to Aliens shows, the fact/fiction debate over UFO's,and many other things which are really arguable to the reality of such.
I encourage you to take a listen as I offer some interesting clips to really come to the bottom of whether or not Aliens the topic, is fact or fiction.
Listen in & come to your own conclusions.
This show was originally supposed to be about random life events, but the clips I found (for some reason most of them turned out this way), seem to have a religious/spiritual theme to them. However, the messages were still very relevant, so i have decided to keep them nevertheless. I usually do not talk about religion/spirituality on my shows whatsoever, but this is a pretty light discussion, and the clips played are nothing heavy, so please do join!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (287 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- angel coaches (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)