SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
We will explore an aggregate of stories, both through rapid fire interviews with random people and through the host's personal viewpoint.
In this episode, we cover a range of stories. From strained French-US relations, Paula Deen's issues, to why there are no new vert skaters in the pipeline
Are we really paying attention to this massive amount of information packaged as stories? Are we really grasping the concepts of each story well enough to make our own judgements, or are we just a herd of shallow minds?
Let's talk to some people on the street and see what they have to say about some random topics and then I will discuss the topic with a deeper focus.
The official day of summer begins TONIGHT at midnight EST, and we officially are having our last show for the run.
During this show we reflect back on a popular, great time of the year, and come to our own vacation time.
That's right...we usually hardly EVER podcast during the summer season, and we have been through PODCAST HELL since new years.
Join us one last time for this season's run, as we welcome in summer, and look forward to our vacations, breaks, and as we go forth to explore new hobbies.
We look back at the season, the runs, we reflect back on highs/lows, and discuss it all as we bid farewell to podcasting for the break, and possibly come back with new hosts, new co-hosts, new material, and quite possibly, a new genre as well.
Major, major changes coming up, but for tonight, we give you one last episode of
THE CASUAL KISS PODCAST <3.
We'll be talking about casual sex in the black community, can a man and woman really just have a sexual relationship and nothing more? If so is it okay to do? Should we wait to get married before we have sex? And more!
I had to know. We all sometimes have to know. We have to share our opinions, both positive and negative. We have to find things out. We have this, we have that. Who said this, who said that.
STOP. Halt! The above can lead to gossip, and if you keep at it, you will be known as a drama queen, and a person not to be trusted. That is NOT a good characteristic, and I share with you tonight on a lighter note, how this sort of toxic behavior can be harmful to yourself and to those around you. IT IS NOT OKAY.
From my own personal experiences, I had my own casual opinions about eveyrone both positive/negative to say to everyone, and in the process, anyone else out there that just blasts their mouth runs the risk of hurting their true friends, and others.
I have learned myself through experience, that no matter what you believe, who you trust, what 'side' you are on, that you should NEVER compromise certain golden rules/standards/values that each and every human being should have.
I have personally gone through the experience so I want to let out my word/take on the subject matter, and hope that the rest of you out there can learn a lesson or two from my own experiences. <3
ALSO A BIG SHOUTOUT To 'GOD' for making this podcast happen, and for encouraging/promoting positivity, NOT NEGATIVITY. period.
All callers/participants are welcome.
Tonight we take it easy with a casual chat between us. Come listen to Anita and myself and we share stories, learn, and grow. Anita chats about her trip to Washington and I share some news about the happenings over at the Metrou. We talk Founder's day, Memorial day, and everything current. If we have time we will slip in a ghost story or two. There is talk and there is talk, tonight you'll hear it all. We really can't wait.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have finally reached the final show of the Crystal Lake shows, and I luckilly got it all out on time. We will start with New Beginning, and work to Freddy vs Jason, as we've covered a tad bit of the remake in the other shows, I believe the 1st/2nd Crystal Lake shows. This should just about conclude the most asked about, talked about, wondered questions from the fanbase, and I tried my best to find the important bits in the interviews I've seen everywhere, to bring it all together in a short 30/40 minute podcast for you, to make it more conveinent.
We are back with the lovely Tina & I, as I absolutely love my southern wom...er..ALL..all people. I love ALL southern people, not just the women. (smiles) I can't get enough of them, so I'm bringing back THE T. Join us as we step in for a bit, off season on our very own 'summer break' as we discuss the concept of such being extinct.
Also touching upon nosy neighbors, nosy people in our neighborhoods, the small-town mentality, privacy, and more topics stemming from that.
Finishing the show, we go into the paranormal a bit, since Tina is our paranormal chick.
Join us live, with your host, Perky Waffle & Tina, as we discuss some more paranormal, continuing from the previous show we had as we started to touch upon the paranormal late in the show.
We continue our chat with haunted areas and places you just shouldn't visit no matter what your intention is and we talk more about psychic energies, abilities, and how to go about ghosts and come out in one piece.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (139 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (65 chatters)
- NTEB (47 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- HOV Radio (25 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (20 chatters)
- Ms Blue (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- GodKiller (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (4 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Steven King (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- 2nd Chance Lifestyle Show (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)