SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
We will explore an aggregate of stories, both through rapid fire interviews with random people and through the host's personal viewpoint.
In this episode, we cover a range of stories. From strained French-US relations, Paula Deen's issues, to why there are no new vert skaters in the pipeline
Are we really paying attention to this massive amount of information packaged as stories? Are we really grasping the concepts of each story well enough to make our own judgements, or are we just a herd of shallow minds?
Let's talk to some people on the street and see what they have to say about some random topics and then I will discuss the topic with a deeper focus.
Hello and welcome to the Casual Kiss. As many of us now know, Comic Con 2014 is happening and it is happening, and it is happening, and it is HAPPENING. Some of us who have not gone are putting up our infamous "I did not go to Comic Con" status updates/cover photos/profile pix on our social networking sites.
Check out my very own facebook page for my very lovely Comic Con cover photo ;)
However, it is an event that we still want to go to, and as such can participate via live updates.
I will share them with you on this show.
Contrary to popular belief, sex is not casual. When we lay down with someone, we get up with something. A part of them is forever with us and sometimes the union can be to our detriment depending on where we are in our lives. Have you ever slept with someone and started looking like them. talking like them, acting like them and couldn't get enough of them? Did your desire for them increase for no reason other than the fact that you were intimate? There is a reason for this and when you find out what it is, it just may cause you to wash your sheets and cleanse your soul. Co-hosting this discussion, is Pastor T. Lynn Matthews, of New Testament Gospel World Wide. She has some insight that every person breathing need to hear. Join us for this life changing discussion.
We'll be talking about casual sex in the black community, can a man and woman really just have a sexual relationship and nothing more? If so is it okay to do? Should we wait to get married before we have sex? And more!
Tonight we take it easy with a casual chat between us. Come listen to Anita and myself and we share stories, learn, and grow. Anita chats about her trip to Washington and I share some news about the happenings over at the Metrou. We talk Founder's day, Memorial day, and everything current. If we have time we will slip in a ghost story or two. There is talk and there is talk, tonight you'll hear it all. We really can't wait.
One of the first shows that inspired me to even do podcasts was actually listening in to Aliens shows, the fact/fiction debate over UFO's,and many other things which are really arguable to the reality of such.
I encourage you to take a listen as I offer some interesting clips to really come to the bottom of whether or not Aliens the topic, is fact or fiction.
Listen in & come to your own conclusions.
This show was originally supposed to be about random life events, but the clips I found (for some reason most of them turned out this way), seem to have a religious/spiritual theme to them. However, the messages were still very relevant, so i have decided to keep them nevertheless. I usually do not talk about religion/spirituality on my shows whatsoever, but this is a pretty light discussion, and the clips played are nothing heavy, so please do join!
Welcome, welcome to another simply sinister show. This one is dedicated to the less talked about topic of, when animals go bad. It sadly happens, and there are many people out there that have been the victims of such that speak out. Lately in the NJ area there have been reports of sharks being seen, and sadly not being the friendliest campers around.
I play some clips with you and share with you my thoughts on, when animals go bad.
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (5 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)