SORT BY Relevancy
POLITICAL ANIMALS: RONALD REAGAN
TOWN OF CASTLEROCK VS GONZALES--The little known 2005 US SUPREME COURT CASE INVOLVING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LEADING TO MUDERED CHILDREN--
DISSECTION: 3 issues: DO POLICE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO :'PROTECT CITIZENS?"--The Serve and Protect ad on Police Cars
Discetionary Response of Police to Citizen's request for Help
What is an Benefit?
What is an entitlement?
Are Citizens owed benefits--Entiktlements--Issue claimed by AIDS --OCCUPY --AFFORDABLE HOUSING ETC. POLITICAL ACTIVISTS
VALLEJO CALIFORNIA CASES---MALE VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Are Some Missing Children groups that are setup motivated by greed taking advantage of a Tragedy?
FEB 6TH Births-Deaths & Events relevant to US(a)
RESOURCES USED: WE
Editor of the Daly News, an online publication named in honor of visionary economist Herman Daily, and former executive director of CASSE (the Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy, and co-author of Enough is Enough: Building a Sustainable Economy in a World of Finite Resources, Rob Dietz, describes how the current economic paradigm of never ending economic growth is unsustainable for the economy, the environment, and for society. Rob Dietz offers the alternative concept of the steady state economy. Rob shares why that model, championed by economist Herman Daly, will result in a more prosperous, stable, and equitable economy. Rob presents the principles of conserving natural resources, stabilizing population, reforming the financial system, and achieving a more fair distribution of income and wealth. At the same time, Rob points out that the steady state economy will reduce unemployment and improve the overall well being of the world's people.. Rob Dietz also offers an action plan for making the steady state economy vision a reality.
We must reverse global climate change if civilization is to survive. In the coming decades we will have to challenge economic assumptions have been largely unquestioned.Economists assume that prosperity depends on job creation and a growing economy. Few realize that an endless cycle of production and consumption by a growing population is impossible to maintain in the face of finite resources.Our guest on SFPI Radio on January 12 at 10 AM PST/ 1 PM EST will be Rob Dietz, former Executive Director of Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy, a nonprofit educating the public about the need to abandon the idea of endless growth for an environmentally sustainable economy.Rob is the author of Enough is Enough.Endless growth gerates wealth for a few at an unacceptable cost to all. The more they take, the less for workers who create the wealth.Only we can change the future.SFPI Radio is the international talk show that allows those struggling for social justice around the world to talk about how promote justice, democracy and peace in every nation.
Recent events prove economies are not self-regulating. To thrive in coming decades we must challenge economic assumptions now largely unquestioned.Economists assume that prosperity depends on job creation and a growing economy. This endless cycle of production and consumption by a growing population is impossible to maintain in the face of finite resources.Our guest on January 12 was Rob Dietz, former Executive Director of Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy, which educates the public on the need to abandon the model of endless growth and build an economy based on environmentally sustainable principles. Now editor of The Daly News, he is also the author of Enough is Enough, a book exploring this issue.The myth of the need for endless growth is based on the assumption that some people are entitled to accumulate vast wealth while others must compete for what is left. The more they take, the less is left for the rest of us. Without change, none will be left. This show was broadcast on January 19 on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to reveal to the American public the true costs of corporate control of the US government
If you wonder how we can ever restore an economy devastated by bankers and the cost of war, the answer may surprise you. It turns out that much of the problem is with the assumption that endless growth is the only way to create jobs. It turns out that this is not only destructive to the environment but ultimately to the economy.
Our guest on September 18 was Rob Dietz, former Executive Director of the Center for the Advancement of a Steady-State Economy (CASSE) and current editor of The Daly News, a project of CASSE.
This is a critically important cause that we can work on at the local level at the same time we promote it on a global level. The only way to make sure that our children live in a sustainable world is to opt out of the globalized economy that outsources jobs, is fueled by finite and increasingly expensive fossil oils and that primarily benefits multinational corporations that manufacture war for profit to seize the natural resources of other nations.
Please listen and share how we can work together in our communities, nations and the world to ensure that our children inherit a world better than we found it.
This show will be rebroadcast on Saturday, September 22 at 10 AM CST on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to reveal to the American public the true costs of corporate control of the US government.
On October 1 we discussed how to build a steady-state economy to replace the tattered globalized one. Our guest was Rob Dietz, Executive Director of the Center for the Advancement of a Steady-State Economy (CASSE). More information on the topic can be found on the CASSE website: http://steadystate.org/
This was a great introduction to a cause that we can work on at the local level at the same time we promote it on a global level. The only way to make sure that our children live in a sustainable world is to opt out of the globalized economy that is fueled by fossil oils for the profit of the international corporate terrorists who manufacture war for profit to seize the natural resources of other nations.
From China to Russia to the global network of plutocrats who control the US and other governments, the effort to impose a permanent fascist New World Order is advancing more rapidly than we can fight it unless we work together in our communities, nations and the world to create a united international front against fascism and war.
This recording was cut short due to loss of internet access. Listen to what we produced to get a taste of what we must do. Then hit the "follow" button to get an automatic notification when we get Rob back on, as well as notices of other great shows.
SFPI Radio is the international talk show designed to allow those struggling for social justice around the world to talk to each other about how we can support efforts to promote justice, democracy and peace throughout the world.
Know the truth and the truth will set us free.
POLITICAL FACTS -FRAUDS & FICTION(s)
Did New York Governor Andrew Cuomo distribute a million dollars to politicians and legislators to pass that state's Gay Marriage Act?
The Agenda: Will the Federal Military be forced to allow Gay-Lesbian-Transgendered marriages?
Will gay-lesbian -Transgendered Americans be allowed to bring in their foreign lovers-partners- engaged?
Will there be an effect on special rights for federally subsidized housing?
Updates: International Homicide Cases San Francisco Connection--New San Francisco Police officials involved in Hugues De La Plaza unsolved French dual citizen casse
Federal Judge orders California Attorney General to produce all records in the ongoing 16 year US Navy Sailor Case
June 29th Historical births-deaths & Events relevant to US(a)
New Programing formats-Objectives:
"Some of the things that you wanted and needed to know but didn't know where to look, who to ask or how to ask!"
New Video Magazine subjects for Amicusveritas Youtube
Suggested Summer time books you should read
America's most corrupt city? $1 a month houses-Public Official involved in Billion dollar Heroin Bust
Public Employees involved in male prostitution S & M publications and promotion
Harrassment and attempted intimidation of federal whistleblowers
Public Officials & Media -how they got publicly financed Condos- Housing
Update on Internation Interest on Hugues De La Plaza Homicide
Political facts frauds & Fictions-
This day in History's relation to current events, deaths & Births
9th federal circuit little publicized illegal alien casse
Archive Interview--Will Rodgers on Government Programs
Zoning Issue-proposed 911 Mosque
Mrs. Katherine Jackson was recently awarded custody of Michael's three children pursuant to an agreement with Debbie Rowe the biological mother of two of the children. Ms. Rowe was awarded visitation. What does this mean for the children, the parties and the law. We will discuss the implications.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (189 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (0 chatters)