SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Rachel Michael and her husband Brian are a husband and wife team, who have taken Hill’s principles from “Think and Grow Rich” and created the cartoon series “Think and Learn Big.” They created and wrote the cartoon based on their desire to teach the success principles to children in a way they can understand. Brian and Rachel live in Missouri and have three children of their own. After utilizing the principles from the book themselves, they wanted to find a way to give the much needed information to children. Their passion is to help children understand that they are the creators of their own life and that no matter what their current circumstance, they can discover their greatness. Brian and Rachel are very excited to be collaborating with Claudio Quartarone, Francesco Pellegrino, and The Napoleon Hill Foundation on the project.
They all work as a mastermind team and their heart is truly in this great project.
It's FRIDAY NIGHT DRUNKEN TRIVIA! The only game show where the consolation prize is YOU GET DRUNK!
This week our Drunken Ninja Master takes on Comedian Brent Mukai from The Comicality Project, Alibi interactive comedy show, and Jest Serendipity, Las Vegas' longest running improv show, in Silly Saturday Morning Cartoon Trivia! Does Saucey have enough Cartoon Knowledge in his Magical Bag of Tricks to Go Go Gadget his way to victory? Or will Brent Mukai use the Power Of GreySkull to become Truly Outrageous and Claim The Win!
Tune in this Friday for all the Smurfy Scooby Snacks we can Way Back Machine into your Yabba Dabba EarHoles!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
In this episode of ODWIRA we establish the value of nokware (truth) and the nature of falsehood as perpetuated wittingly and unwittingly by uninformed and mentally unstable individuals. We examine the proper method of addressing misinformation and individuals who perpetuate misinformation as we unceasingly work to maintain the integrity Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religion, Culture and Nationbuilding/Restoration. We will examine the ancient Kamiti text:
Truth and Falsehood
We will examine our publications:
CARTOON SCHOLARS: Animaniacs and Animania
THE OKRA/OKRAA COMPLEX - The Soul of Akanfo
Akasakasa ye mmofrasem
Debates are for children
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
TONIGHT; A CLOBBERIN' TIME SEQUEL OF SORTS: A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, MY GREAT BUDDY MICHAEL FRENCH, (OF RETROBLASTING FAME) AND I DID A COUNTDOWN OF OUR TOP 25 ALL TIME FAVORITE TV CARTOON SHOWS AND HAD A BLAST! WELL, IT'S TIME FOR A FOLLOW UP. MY BUDDIES, MATT AND FLASH AND I WILL TEAM UP TO DO IT AGAIN! WE ALWAYS HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME DOING OUR LIST SHOWS! IT'S ALWAYS SUCH FUN! AND, OF COURSE, WE ALL LOVE CARTOONS, AS GEEKS DO!
On the 25th anniversary of Wayne Gretzky breaking the all-time scoring record, The Sports Narrative remembers the 80's cartoon staring him, Michael Jordan and Bo Jackson called Pro-Stars. Also on this episode:
- We talk the NFL weekend while trying to keep Dustin from exploding about his Dallas Cowboys
- Mississippi is the center of the College Football universe, will FSU QB Jameis Winston meet the same fate as Georgia RB Todd Gurley and how TCU got robbed in Waco
- A trip into Mick's Pub includes a (very dangerous) live movie review of Dracula Untold and an epic Ride the Lightning with lots of Ebola talk
- Despite the rain-out, the baseball playoffs continue on. Feltman and Dustin discuss all the latest as well as cozying up to the hot stove
- We finish up with News and Notes including injuries around the NBA, Chandler "Chubby" Parsons, NASCAR in the home stretch and whatever else tickles our fancy
All that and more LIVE Wed Oct 15th from 830-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
I have a number of panels to moderate for MEGACON 2015 and one of them is Jeremy Shada and Olivia Olson of CARTOON NETWORK'S Adventure Time.
This special edition of THE MARK is for kids. They will teach Marc B. Lee all there is to know about ADVENTURE TIME.
Please call in at 914-338-0314 and teach Marc all the wierd and funny things about ADVENTURE TIME!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Christian Life Style Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (0 chatters)