SORT BY Relevancy
AreYouScreening.com host and BFCA film critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, review Carrie.
We'll be looking at the horror remake, possibly from a unique perspective, and we have some clips from interviews with the cast to share with you.
Plus, don't forget that we have a contest running where you could win every movie we review this year!
Brian Carr joined The Clean Air Campaign as communications director in April 2008. Prior to becoming communications director, Brian worked for Primerica Financial Services (part of the Citigroup network of companies), where he created successful internal and consumer campaigns.
Earlier in his career, Brian managed print and broadcast advertising during the launch of Cingular Wireless for BBDO Atlanta, an advertising agency. He also founded and ran his own firm for a time, providing grassroots marketing, design and interactive media services for e-commerce and retail clients.
Brian graduated from the University of Georgia in 1996 with a degree in journalism.
On Episode 17 of the Mocking the Draft podcast, hosts Dan Kadar and Matthew Fairburn discuss some NFL Draft prospects that have helped and hurt their cause in the first half of the season. Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr may be the biggest riser in the process, while Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd struggled against Florida State. Meanwhile, Kadar and Fairburn preview the week ahead in college football and take NFL Draft questions from listeners.
The Oscar hopefuls are coming in weekly now! October brings the most exciting time of the year in film as every big movie vieing for a gold statue starts to make their case. This week we'll be talking about the big screen adaptation of the gripping true life account of a free man kidnapped into slavery with Steve McQueen's Ten Years a Slave. Slightly less Oscary but just as highly anticipated we'll also be talking about the big screen remake of Carrie with Chloe Grace Moretz.
The Well Armed Woman was founded in 2012 by Carrie Lightfoot. As a firearm enthusiast, and certified handgun instructor, Carrie set her sights on opening and expanding the world of firearms to women.
With the number of women purchasing firearms for personal protection skyrocketing, the firearm industry has been slow to meet the unique and specific needs of female shooters. The Well Armed Woman now serves the largest growing demographic of new shooters: women.
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (22 chatters)
- Omega Man (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Diane G (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)