SORT BY Relevancy
Carolyn Yeager looks at two outstanding Germans named Manfred Roeder: one a military judge who prosecuted some of the most damaging wartime traitors against the Third Reich; the other who served as a teenager during the war and later became the post-war federal republic's "most dangerous and notorious critic." The second Roeder died recently without much fanfare.
Also, the truth about the false story of one of the most famous massacres of WWI - claiming to be a German atrocity against Belgians - is uncovered by a German historian.
Join us as we talk to Carolyn Hinsey who works for Soap Opera Digest, and who has recently penned the Best Seller "AFTERNOON DELIGHT: WHY SOAPS STILL MATTER". Also, she will be sharing her infamous "It's Only Her Opinion" on the state of soaps! .mark your calendars!..this is one you don't want to miss!
Carolyn Yeager discusses a number of subjects, beginning with Dr. Rudolf Frercks “Racial Policy of National-Socialism.” Also on the agenda are:
Confusion as to who is the enemy;
"White Nationalist" Richard Spencer teams up with anti-White Alexander Dugin;
Copyrights and copy-cats - the saga of the Platterhof speech and more.
I'll take phone calls during the show. The call-in number is 323-642-1206.
Carolyn Yeager turns for the second time to scrutinizing Adolf Hitler's so-called “Platterhof speech” which continues to be distorted by certain parties as regards his words on “race.” Far from being the Fuehrer's “most important speech,” he begins it with these words:
“Gentlemen, even though I am sure this has been discussed already, I would nevertheless like to point out the reason for the course I have taken.”
In other words, there is nothing new in this speech. Carolyn puts the entire anti-German agenda behind this dishonest 'Platterhof campaign' in perspective.
Secondary topic: Warsaw Uprising 70th Anniversary
Carolyn Yeager discusses Racial Nationalism in the context of “Blood and Soil” National Socialism versus the confused ideas coming from Julius Evola that spirit, rather than ethnic substance, determines culture, and that there is such a thing as a “race of the spirit.”
The images in the slide show are of Evola at different stages of his life and two of his "futurist style" paintings.
"Let's Coach with Mark & Carolyn" August 27, 2014 Noon EST
Focus your game
Join Linda Kohler and Meg Gallagher as they talk about how strategic planning enabled their organization to move in exciting new directions. Chesapeake Charities, a Chesapeake region Community Foundation, has changed its name, expanded their board, amped up its game, and is heading for new horizons. Smart implementation of a strategic plan was a catalyst for the change. Listen in as we discuss the organization’s new path, projects, and services and how you can do the same for yourself and your organization.
Tune in to this week’s episode of Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn as Linda and Meg share how you can raise your game, help others, and have a blast doing it. Listen August 27th, Noon EST.
Who Get's the House? Finding Equality in the midst of Divorce...
Even today, in 2014, there are many women who where taught, grow up find your prince charming, get married and get the house with the white picket fence. What happens when everything doesn't turn out so perfect? The only solution seems to be divorce but who will get the house? Debbie Henninger, Realtor is there to help women understand their rights when the home is no longer the perfect home. She is a graduate of various leadership and certification programs to include, Certified Realestate Specialist, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Distress Property Expert, and many more... Ms. Henninger also helps individuals find address financial hardships finding options that best suites their financial situation.
Ms. Henninger believes in giving back and leads the fundraising event, Rock-A-Bay-Baby Music Festival to raise money for the new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit( NICU) at Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center.
Join Mark and Carolyn to learn how to protect your homeowner rights in the midst of divorce and learn more about Rock-A-Bay-Baby Music Festival.
Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager returns to the airwaves! The last edition of this program was on April 12, 2014, a month and a half ago. It may not appear every Saturday, and may even show up on a different day than Saturday (!) if it is more convenient that way, but it will still be called SAWCY and archived under that category.
Also notice that the time has changed from 1pm Central to 2pm Central, one hour later than it was before. This is a better time for me and can still accomodate European guests.
Our current year 2014 is the centenary (100th anniversary) of what came to be called the First World War, originally "The Great War." This program will be the (rather tardy) beginning of shows pertaining to this most terrible of wars which, it is widely agreed, set the stage for the even more savage Second World War.
Ray Goodwin and Carolyn Yeager read and comment on the January 28-February 2, 1942 lunch and dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by trusted aide Heinrich Heim. Included in this episode:
The importance of large families and the rights of the living;
Recollections of prison days and how to handle the Czechs;
Long discussion on his friendship with the Duce, Italian Fascism and the "fossils" of the Italian Court;
Hitler describes his early political opponents, plus his experiences with the police and with procuring weapons;
Tells some amusing stories about French Ambasador to Germany Andre Francois-Poncet;
Hitler criticizes his diplomats and questions how to reorganize German diplomacy.
In the 1980's, people asked, "Where's the beef?" Though it hardly seemed like it then, those were much simpler times. With all the troubles facing humankind and the earth today, people are asking, "Where's the grief?" Are we grieving alone? Silently? The faces we see each day do not seem to fit these perilous times. What is going on and how can grief help humanity now?
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes author, blogger and podcaster, Carolyn Baker, Ph.D. to the show on Tuesday Aug. 5 at 12 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the importance of grief. We'll explore the tendency to live in our heads, how denying grief limits joy, and the role that grief must play in the lives of people who are directly confronting the world's most heart-wrenching predicaments.
A former educator, life coach, psycotherapist and speaker, Carolyn addresses grief and other topics on her podcasts The Lifeboat Hour and Speaking Truth to Power; in her daily blog; and in her many books including the latest: Extinction Dialogs, How To Live With Death In Mind, co-authored by Guy McPherson. For more information on Carolyn or to contact her go to carolynbaker.net.
Growing Love Relationships...
Have you been experiencing difficulties in your relationships rather it be a spouse, significant other, friend, parent, child or any significant relationship? If the answer is yes, you will want to tune in to this weeks episode of "Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn".
If your relationships or someone in your life is having difficulty, it can affect your whole life - career, home, spiritual, finances, every area of your life. Guest expert, Dr. Tony Victor, co-owner of the Midwest Relationship Center, LLC, in Swansea, IL, is dedicated to providing relationship therapy and education that empowers you to grow healthy relationships of your dreams. Married to his wife Becky for over 40 years, his passion is to assist with creating loving relationships that make a difference in today’s world. In the last three decades he has assisted thousands of couples across the country through his workshops and counseling. Dr. Victor has a unique and successful way of breaking through the hurt and reaching the core of what is truly causing the disruption in ones life. The Midwest Relationship Center offers such programs as Getting the Love You Want, Connected Parents Thriving Child, A New Way to Love: Living God's Purpose for your Marriage. Dr. Victor's articles have been published in professional Journals as well as popular magazines like First For Women Magazine as well as local newspapers.
This program is not just for married couples but anyway experiencing relationship difficulties or knows someone having difficulties. Tune in to learn tips that will build your confidence and help you make sense out of what is happening with your interpersonal relationships.
With Guest Paul Hickman. Carolyn and Paul go back to the Naval Defence Act of 1889 and trace from there tensions that built up between the UK and Germany. Some of the events and personalities they discuss are:
Cecil Rhodes and British expansionist ideas;
The Jameson raid and the Kruger telegram;
The 2nd Boer War;
The entanglement of the European royal families its effect on Kaiser Wilhelm II;
The fears brought about by the Berlin-Bagdad Railway;
Germany's increasing economic and trade strength;
The Zionist plan for Palestine and the Landman Document;
German help in fomenting revolution in Russia in 1916.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (22 chatters)
- RCRadio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (18 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- DDP Radio (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (0 chatters)