SORT BY Relevancy
Carolyn Yeager talks with Eric Hunt, creator of the Holocaust Hoax Museum where you can go on a virtual tour of all the most important National-Socialist concentration/work/transit camps in Poland and learn "everything you ever wanted to know and then some" about the Holohoax.
Our topic will be Majdanek, an ordinary camp very close to the city of Lublin and the subject of Eric's latest film, The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth, which he has made available to watch at his Holocaust Hoax Museum website ... for free! Eric tells us all the latest information he has discovered and has put in the film, but that has not been updated at the "virtual tour" yet at the time of this show. One thing is sure, Majdanek was not a death camp.
Call-ins welcome in the 2nd hour at 323-642-1206.
Carolyn critiques her friend Wolf Wall Street's presentation on the "Nordic Myth" and Germany's "mixed race people", plus Adolf Hitler's "fatal" mistakes from Wolf's latest podcast (11-9). Wolf didn't say much, but most of what he did say was wrong; however he offers a clear vehicle for setting the facts straight.
Carolyn also looks at a few other radio hosts and sites which also offer an opportunity to apply truth to fiction and irresponsibility. Phone calls will be taken.
Carolyn Yeager looks at two outstanding Germans named Manfred Roeder: one a military judge who prosecuted some of the most damaging wartime traitors against the Third Reich; the other who served as a teenager during the war and later became the post-war federal republic's "most dangerous and notorious critic." The second Roeder died recently without much fanfare.
Also, the truth about the false story of one of the most famous massacres of WWI - claiming to be a German atrocity against Belgians - is uncovered by a German historian.
Carolyn Yeager looks at the difference and similarity between what is understood as Race and as Ethnicity.
The unquestioned importance of race in determining our well-being and safety;
The need to understand the role ethnicity plays;
The Saker blog and what it stands for;
Phone calls will be welcome ... honest ... at 323-642-1206.
Carolyn Yeager celebrates the three-year mark of her current website by going over some visitor statistics. The focus then shifts to the jan27.org website and Robert Faurisson's ordeal with a particular Jew, and then to the single most important issue we need to address.
Krazy karacters who are at home in the Right, New Right and Ethno-Right.
Jew Robert Stark will host debate between Jew Luke Ford and (?) Rodney Martin;
More evidence that White people cannot unite under the concept of White;
The more people that call themselves National Socialists, the less such persons there actually are.
Carolyn Yeager discusses the first holocaust revisionist book, Nuremburg or the Promised Land (1948) by Maurice Bardeche, which brilliantly reveals the conscious effort of the Allied victors to set up the "New World Order" based on Universal Humanism as the ruling spirit everywhere. This spirit is anti-Nationalist to the core.
Carolyn Yeager and Ray Goodwin read and comment on the May 20-June 4, 1942 lunch and dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by aide Henry Picker. Included in this episode:
Hitler explains how he raised the standard of living for showgirls and dancers;
He describes in detail his assumption of power, including his negotiations with Von Papen, Generals Schleicher and Hammerstein, and the "Old Gentleman" Hindenburg;
How his relationship with Hindenburg became very warm and close;
Treatment of spies and war-time criminals must be the most severe -- compares them to the idealist at the Front;
Approves of a movie film about Lola Montez and Ludwig ! of Bavaria;
Artists should be recognized in their lifetimes -- Mozart, Bruckner and Haydn -- Vienna compared to Munich as art capitals;
Hitler advises to follow nature in designing aircraft and ships -- the importance and difficulty of invention;
Murder in Prague -- Hitler reacts angrily to the assassination of the"irreplaceable" Reinhard Heydrich and orders that all must obey regulations intended to ensure their safety.
With Margaret Huffstickler. Margaret returns after too long of an absence with another musical treat (feast?) for us. She'll tell us and give examples of conductors, composers, classical singers, popular song, opera and choral music. The Third Reich was truly a Golden Age of Music.
Quote from Die Musik im dritten Reich by Peter Raabe:
"In order to reach the people and bring them joy, to strengthen them for their work and life-struggles, first everything that can cloud their senses with non-art must be swept out with an iron broom."
Carolyn Yeager speaks with Evelyn Hutcheson, mother of Reverend Matt Hale, during the first hour. Ms. Hutchison describes new efforts to free the founder of The New Church of the Creator, now called The Creativity Movement, from the 40-year prison sentence of which he has already served 11 years.
Carolyn will continue in the 2nd hour to discuss other examples of persecution, specifically the nationalist parties in Germany from 1949 until today, with the NPD still keeping the flame alive.
You can write to: Matthew F. Hale 15177-424, U.S.P. Max, PO Box 8500, Florence CO 81226-8500
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Better Relationships by Mastering Your Twitterverse...
It is rare today that you will find someone who has never been on some type of social media platform. It has even been said, "If your business is not present on social media, you will not be successful." Social media can connect people across town, to other cities, countries, and continents. It spans across all socioeconomic and religious upbringings, ages and gender, professional and non-professional backgrounds; it reaches both personal and business levels. According to this weeks guest, Gary Loper, it is much more than a marketing tool, it is all about engagement, reaching audiences with a specific message.
Gary Loper, Author, Motvational Speaker, highly respected entrepreneur, Twitter Expert, and a Business, Life and Social Media Coach, has been a successful entrepreneur for over 18 years and has 30+ years of superior customer service experience. He has been trained and coached by Loral Langemeier, one of today's most dynamic and financial strategists and was selected to be a Bob Burg (author of The Go-Giver) Consultant. With over 160K followers on Twitter, Gary has been instrumental in helping others build a huge following. Gary’s specific guidelines dramatically drive customers to your website and shift your business to a level of success.
If you are ready to step up your engagement on social media tune into Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn as Gary gives tips on how to take flight in the world of social media.
In this episode of iNurse Radio we speak with our guest, Carolyn Jones, photographer and filmmaker, currently working on a fascinating project called the American Nurse Project.
A little background on Carolyn, she is an award winning filmmaker with a majority of her focus on documentaries. In addition to her video productions, Carolyn has also published books and magazines which covers some intriguing topics in today’s world. If you are interested on learning more about Carolyn’s work or want to attend one of her lectures, you can visit her personal website at www.carolynjones.com.
One of Carolyn’s work that caught our attention was the American Nurse Project. This documentary is focused on recognizing and capturing “ordinary” Nurses and how they make such a powerful impact on our society. Carolyn seeks to discover information and experiences they have, that many people will never encounter in their own lives.
For more information visit http://americannurseproject.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (99 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (24 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (12 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- Scott Wiernik (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The 4gotten Stars (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)