SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Tara McGillicuddy welcomes back Lynne Edris to ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Lynne will be discussing important issues related to Self-Care, Stress, Time Mangement and Adult ADD / ADHD.
ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
As any caregiver knows, the job as care giver is a balancing act between your life and responsibilities and that of the person you are caring for. Are there ways in which the job of care giver can be streamlined to reduce stress?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Ginny Angert, as they discuss her role during a recent start up weekend and how her team came up with an idea to streamline caregiving that ended up landing them as the winning team.
Join our mailing list to stay on top of all the exciting changes to Conversations In Care
On this week's edition of HealthCare Consumerism Radio, hosts Ron Bachman and Doug Field are live in the studio for a discussion on trends in population health management and how changes toward a consumer-centric health care model are affecting all stakeholders in the system.
For the first segment on today's program, the hosts welcome Jack Curtis, founder and chief executive officer of Corporate Health Partners, to the show. A speaker at this June's FORUM & Expo, the chair of the Leadership Committee at HERO and an overall thought leader in health management, Jack discusses some of the latest trends in corporate wellness today. Jack and the hosts also cover the content of this June's FORUM & Expo general session, recent HERO research and how to engage the C-suite in corporate wellness efforts.
The second guest on this week's show is Robin Hooker, the director of healthcare marketing for UPS, a global leader in logistics. In this segment, Robin and the hosts discuss how the shift toward patient-centric care is affecting all participants in the health care system. Today, patients are choosing more direct-to-home deliveries; walk-in clinics, such as CVS Minute Clinic and MedPost Urgent Care, are on the rise; the middle class and aging populations in emerging markets are growing. These are impacting the health care supply chain immensely. With health care consumerism on the rise globally, logistics partners are required to innovate now more than ever to ensure a safe end-to-end shipping experience for biologics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and more.
How to Start a Personal Care Home, Home Care or Hospice
Cassandra Freeman, BA CHPCA, CF Consulting, Inc.
Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Destructive management has been percolating in organizations for some time. Its adverse affects have become commonplace and too little is being done about it. Our guest, Shawn Murphy, will discuss his debut book, The Optimistic Workplace, which defines the symptoms and many antidotes to overcome destructive management; he will also share why and how to move towards building an optimistic workplace.
Shawn Murphy is an author, keynote speaker, and the CEO/Founder of the consultancy Switch + Shift. Connect with Shawn on Twitter @TheShawnMurphy and read his weekly Inc.com column, “Positive Business.”
So you have been asked to transport the family’s most important member to the winter location. The family pet needs to get a trim and you have been asked to handle scheduling. Transporting the family’s pets or grooming issues can be one of the most dangerous duties that you are tasked with. One miscue with the trimmer or an overdose of tranquilizers can be a career ender.
Brian Merritt, of Love and Care Pet, will join us on DEMA Live to discuss some of the most important things you should know when it comes to transportation and maintenance of pets. During this discussion we will talk about expectations of Pet Care Specialists and questions that you should be asking before giving one of the families most prized possessions over to a unknown vendor.
in Self Help
Nurse next door is able to care for your loved ones with care levels ranging from companionship right up to Nursing and end of life care.
David and Luci Shaw are excited to be able to bring senior and their families the peace of mind they nedd through focused, personalized home care services. Our talent is caring and as such, our goal is to make lives better one visit at a time.
Join Life Coach Doreen Guma and Melissa Stockman, RN, MS, BC-ANP, PNP, Medical Director for the Time to Play Foundation, as we discuss STRESS MANAGEMENT -- a subject that affects so many of us in today's society.
Call in and join our discussion! 646-200-0848 -- During Empower Half Hour we'll talk about proactive things each of us can easily do to make every day better. We'll motivate and empower ourselves and each other. The whole idea in this podcast is people helping people and collaboration equals success. We're all in this together!
Empower Half Hour is made possible by our sponsors
Time to Play Foundation, Inc., a not for profit 501c3 corporation with the mission and purpose to enrich the lives of others through programs, public awareness outreach activities, events and learning opportunities that further the concept of enjoying life. See ways to create "LIFE BALANCE" at www.TheEnjoyLifeProject.org
Greetings Faithful Listeners...
Welcome to our new show format, The Point in the Eclectic Room (ER). Considering all things new here's our new team, Pastor Renee, KP(Joan Taylor), E (Darlene Pace Brown), and Wendy (Wendy L. Smith, the producer).
TONIGHT'S HOT TOPIC: "If Looks could Kill, You'd be DEAD (Anger Management)"
CALL IN: 347-237-5557
"Dr. Fred Says ... Zija's Weight Management System - Week Two
Join Dr. Fred Valdes on Wednesday at 12 NOON CT - LIVE on BTR - For the next several weeks, Dr. Valdes is going to take one of the Weight Management system and speak on that individual product.
Today he will cover the individual components of Zija's XM AM capsules.
Each Wednesday, Dr. Valdes - along with his associate Dlynn Saumer - brings us up-to-date information on the state of health in the world today.
Presently Dr. Valdes teaches part-time at a medical school close to Miami. His background is emergency medicine and he has spent many years studying complementary medicine. Within his team are doctors, chiropractors. therapists, alternative health care practitioners and professional athletes.
On this week's show, hosts Andrew Dietz and Doug Field talk with special guests from copatient, Brighton Health Plan Solutions and TASC.
The first guest is Tom Torre, CEO at copatient, a health care expense management company. In this segment, Tom joins the hosts to discuss the big health care trends that copatient is seeing in the market today and why copatient exists. As an industry veteran with past executive roles at FIS Global and Alegeus Technologies, Tom will also touch upon copatient’s medical bill review and negotiation service and out-of-network claims management service and what benefit these services have to health plans, employers, brokers and TPAs.
The second guest is Simeon Schindelman, CEO of Brighton Health Plan Solutions (parent company of MagnaCare). The traditional health care system fails to align the interests of the key players, doesn’t put consumer care first and also underserves other key stakeholders, such as care providers, plan sponsors, families of patients and brokers/agents. Educating plan sponsors and plan participants about options and tradeoffs, while developing trusting relationships so they value advice being offered, will improve their ability to access and use the health care system most appropriately. In this interview, Simeon and the hosts talk about thoughtful approaches to lowering health care costs, improving quality and increasing the satisfaction of all participants in the health care system.
The final guest on this week's program is Jason Westphal, legislative analyst at TASC. As head of TASC’s Governmental Affairs team, a member of ECFC and former chief of staff in the Wisconsin State Assembly, Jason will provide listeners with insights on legislative issues pertaining to compliance for the small employer, document storage, sharing and tracking, the Employer Shared Responsibility Mandate and ERISA.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (78 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)