SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Conversations In Care we bring you the a way for you to help protect your loved from financial fraud with a unique innovation in financial services that affect seniors. Kai Stinchcombe, CEO of True Link will share with us how they can help families.
Slam Dunk for Diabetes a basketball summer camp for kids with diabetes is around the corner and Monica Joyce, Executive DIrector and Diabetes Educator of Slam Dunk along with Bridgette Koselke registerd dietician and Diabetes Eductor, will join me in conversation.
in Self Help
Nurse next door is able to care for your loved ones with care levels ranging from companionship right up to Nursing and end of life care.
David and Luci Shaw are excited to be able to bring senior and their families the peace of mind they nedd through focused, personalized home care services. Our talent is caring and as such, our goal is to make lives better one visit at a time.
Right Care Clinic is a leader in providing primary care, urgent care, pediatric, geriatric, and mobile medicine in the southern Middle Tennessee area. Our staff is dedicated to being available to answer the questions health care consumers may have. This podcast is designed to establish a dialogue between health care providers and health care consumers.
Join me in welcoming Ellen Belk as my guest on Conversations In Care. Ellen Belk is the founder of Keep In Mind, Inc. and specializes in Holistic Dementia Care Solutions for both family and professional care partners. Today we will be talking about how One Size Does NOT Fit All in dementia care, and the other dementias that we are seeing more of in the news.
Make sure to visit Keep In Mind
Check out all that is going on with Conversations In Care.
Our Featured Sponsor Peace Hospice and Palliative Care
In 2006 Courtney White, lost her father due to cancer. During this turbulent time she remembers, family, friends and neighbors providing meals for her family. The meals gave her family one less thing to worry about, but also gave them nourishment and hope.
Through this experience Courtney founded Culinary Care.
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Courtney White to learn more about Culinary Care and how they help families in the Chicagoland area.
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
Welcome to our NEW Time and Format
Giving us more time for conversation I have extended Conversations In Care to an hour and will be introducing you to Tony Fischer and The Fischer Report. Join us in conversation!
This Week on Conversations In Care
Let's welcome Aishling Dalton - Kelly. Aishling is going to help us understand how to find the best Home Care Team for your family and loved ones. She will help us to understand what to look for and the best questions to ask, to know that you have found a great fit.
Leran more about Aishling
Aishling Dalton-Kelly was born and raised in Ireland and is the youngest of ten daughters. She committed to helping those who are aging after her father was diagnosed with a terminal illness and she watched her mother develop dementia.
Aishling worked closely with her nine sisters to make decisions to care for her mother and father; keeping them home, healthy and happy for as long as they possibly could. It was through this hands-on and very personal experience that the idea of AishlingCompanion Home Care was born. The goal in this work is to provide the same level of care for your family's loved ones asAishling was able to provide for her own aging parents.
Aishling is a dedicated mother of four and business woman. All of her work building Aishling Companion Home Care is dedicated to her mother and father for the wonderful childhood and life of beautiful traditions and memories that were created for her and her sisters.
Many questions swirl around the subject of end of life. When should I start planning? What exactly is a DNR? Who should be involved in the creation of this plan?
These questions and more will be addressed when host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Brenda Kassees, RN and Administrator for Compassionate Care Hospice in Canton, Michigan.
Learn how you can help your loved ones to be prepared to care for you in the best way possible by creating a living will such as 5 wishes.
Learn more about Compassionate Care Hospice.
Sign up for Conversations In Care Newsletter
Customer Service is something that I am always talking about. Working within the senior care industry I marvelled at how Customer Service took on many forms. I truly believe that my experiences with residents, family members and care professionals is what has shaped my view of Customer Care.
Today, I will be talking with Corey Poirier, author, speaker and radio host about creating A+ Customer Experiences. I also hope to ask him how being a musician and stand up comedian has helped him to hone his craft of speaking and how these 2 things have influenced how he approaches Customer Interactions.
Learn more about Corey Poirier.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Private Duty Network
Thrive Assisted Living
Seniors Blue Book
Mystic Waters Media
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (113 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)