SORT BY Relevancy
February 7, 2013: In this episode, physical therapist Ethel M. Frese, PT, DPT, MHS, CCS describes cardiovascular disease, who it affects, prevention and treatment, and the role of physical therapy in helping to manage the disease. Never miss an episode!
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about physical therapy, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
This is a show to give you, the listerner, an empowering perspective on controling your destiny.
This is a show the drug companies do not want you to hear.
An empowering guide to taking care of whatever disease you have or identifying the symptoms long before it becomes a disease state.
If you do have a disease, this show may put you on the path of understanding the cause and being able to do something about it.
Learn from a Naturopathic Doctor with over 20,000 clients over the past 25 years. Brian Yusem will be giving you his secrets to success, that clients paid thousands to learn from his great coaching staff.
It is safe to say that it has been controversial for over 200 years on whether alcoholism is based on a disease theory or of bad moral judgement. Lets have a discussion about the research I have found on this serious and most important issue that effects millions of people today. Alcohol is contributed to the top three leading causes of deaths in the United States with them being domestic violence, homicides, and suicides. We need to educate our young ones, however, our adults need to the facts in order to educate them. Listen in for a lesson. I'll be glad to take any questions or concerns you may have concerning this topic. www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges
On SWFL Happenings our guest today Dr. Joseph Magnant will be discussing the difference between Vein Disease and Diabetes when it comes to open wounds not healing and other similar symptoms that occur. Often open wounds that do not heal are attributed to having diabetes but that may not be the case.
Dr. Joseph Magnant earned his Doctorate in Medicine and performed his General Surgery internship and residency at the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals in Richmond, Virginia. He completed his Vascular Surgery fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Hanover, New Hampshire and is certified by the American Board of Surgery in Vascular Surgery.
He is an active member of The Society for Vascular Surgery, The American College of Phlebology, The Southern Association for Vascular Surgery and is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Chef Skai is a Vegan and Raw food Chef, a Nutritional Consultant, Doula, and Natural Lifestyle Coach. She has over 15 years’ experience in the holistic health care field including nutritional and herbal consulting, natural birthing and parenting, managing and owning a vegan café, juice bar and catering business in Baltimore, MD…The Yabba Pot, and a host of other healing services. She is considered by many to be one of the most passionate wellness connoisseurs of our younger generation.
Join Lotus Speaks as she and Skai Juice discuss Healng Disease Through Nutrition and Lifestyle... Tune into to learn about the Soul Master Vegan Progam that Skai is offering.
Dr. Fratellone and Guest Jennifer Esposito, owner of Jennifer's Way Bakery will discuss her struggle and battle with Celiac Disease and how you can help yourself determine if you have gluten sensitivities, allergies to gluten and other gastrointestional disorders.
This program will be broadcast LIVE from Jennifer's Way Bakery at 263 East 10th Street (between 1st Avenue and Avenue A). Stop in and say hello, ask a question or just listen to the program beginning at 8:30 pm. Or simply call in and listen from your computer or cell phone!
TOPIC: Crohn's Disease Talk - Boosting The Immune
TWO NEW INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE PLANS WILL BE DISCUSSED TONIGHT
WHEN: Wednesday, July 3, 2013
TIME: 8:30 p.m. EST Available On Demand 24/7/365
THIS SATURDAY ON HIGH NOON: CANNABIS OIL & RENAL DISEASE
Join us this week as we examine the benefits cannabis oil presents for patients with renal disease. Real patients. Real stories.
AT THE ROUND TABLE: Dr. Janet Sweeney PhD, Timothy Tipton, Matty Harton. Host: Jenn Jackson
The show that asks the big question: Does Cannabis Cure Cancer? The ONLY Show all about RSO and Cannabis Extract Medicine: how it's made, who's taking it, and who needs to be taking it.
Broadcasting LIVE every Saturday at 12pm EST on www.blogtalkradio.com/Papsite-Radio. Join the High Noon Discussion Board on Facebook Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/434301639962902/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (444 chatters)
- Channel Panel (266 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (150 chatters)
- John Baptist (50 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (16 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (16 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- BITEradio me (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- Ahura Z (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- SuzyChannel (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- The Dice Dixon Show (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Denise Brown (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Room 101 (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (2 chatters)
- prophetrodney (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Gate (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)