SORT BY Relevancy
Listen for information about 3 of the latest research findings in medicine. In the second half of the show, Dr. Jonathan Dubin shares the latest information about heart disease in women.
Dr. Dubin has been a cardiologist with over 25 years of experience. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and completed his training in internal medicine at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, his fellowship in cardiology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, and fellowship in echocardiography at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
He is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, and echocardiography. He is the director of echocardiography at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, and an instructor of medicine at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is not intended for diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the advice of your health care provider before making any changes to your health.
10 AM Pacific, 11 AM Mountain
In the last 5 decades, it was thought that poor cardiovascular function was from a diet high in fat and high in salt. Most natural medicine experts will tell you that is a lie. Fats, minerals, and protein are necessary for proper function of the human body. Dr. Hayman will discuss how a diet high in good fats, healthy minerals, and quality proteins can actually protect your heart from cardiovascular disease. Second half of show will be about Poly MVA.
The Black Card www.BlackCardDiscounts.com
Poly MVA www.polymva.com
Dr. Jessica Hayman http://www.drhayman.com/
Legal Shield https://sites.legalshield.com/aasites/Multisite?site=hub&assoc=walter_davis
The Golden Brown Fairy Godmother http://www.alycesmithcooper.com
February 7, 2013: In this episode, physical therapist Ethel M. Frese, PT, DPT, MHS, CCS describes cardiovascular disease, who it affects, prevention and treatment, and the role of physical therapy in helping to manage the disease. Never miss an episode!
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about physical therapy, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
Join me tonight as Dr. Frazier Ben Todd shares his knowledge on cardiovascular health. Dr Todd specializes in Lower extremity surgery, cardiovascular and holistic medicine. Dr. Todd has 46 years of experience and practices medicine at South Side Medical Center in Atlanta Ga. Mr James Roberts will also join us on the show. James will share his own cardiovascular challenges and his experience working with Dr. Todd.
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Do you have lyme? How do you know? All the tests conflict?
What do I do if I have Lyme? I can't take the antibiotics!
In response to many requests, on 6/23/2014 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Armine and Shawn Bean, Nutritional Biochemist, will discuss Lyme Disease with emphasis on proper diagnosis and alternative therapies.
As many of you know, aside from working at Our Center, Shawn works with Leslie Fein, MD, LLMD one of the finest Lyme doctors in the United States!
Lyme disease is a hot topic these days and the disease can express in 1000 different ways....Let Dr. Armine and Shawn help you wade through the muck and mire! Join us at 8PM Monday 6/23/14.
Tropical Disease & Herbal Medicine Pt 2
The Human Path
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
There are a lot of diseases – bacterial, viral, protozoal, parasitic – that have started to spread out of their normal range lately. One example of this are the some of the illnesses that immigrant children and adults are found to be infected with, along the border of USA and Mexico, during the border crisis we currently find ourselves in there.
Tuberculosis, dengue fever, cholera, body lice and other diseases or health care issues are being seen both in this population as well as along the border in the “Colonias” that are the shanty border towns on this side of the border. In fact, the first case of chikungunya virus (mosquito borne) has been found in Texas as well. In this part 1 podcast, Sam Coffman will discuss several of these tropical and unfamiliar diseases that are debilitating (sometimes leaving life-long health concerns) or even fatal.
Read More & Listen to Pt 1 HERE!
Visit The Human Path Here!
Tags: The Human Path, Prepper Broadcasting, Plant Medicine, Skills
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (134 chatters)
- John Baptist (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (4 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)