SORT BY Relevancy
On today's show we will talk about why women get hit the hardest when trying to purchase an automobile... How to avoid been taken advantage of, and what not to do... We will also introduce our new Executive Assistant in the Car Buying Industry, Ms. Nadia Edison.
Ms. Edison comes to us from Omaha Nebraska and will be heading up our division for Women Auto Buyers. We feel under our tutaledge and her efforts, we can make a winning team for this entity of our business.... Please help us welcome her by Hitting the Like Us" on our Face Book Page for Car Buyer's Etcetera.
Our Call-In Guest Number today is 347-202-0582
Today our show is going to feature the newest member of Car Buyer's Etcetera, Ms. Ritta Crowley of St. Joseph Missouri, who will be broadcasting from our Missouri Affiliate location. She will be weighing in on our show today about some of the pitfall that women are going thru with buying cars in her area. If you are wanting to call in and talk with her, welcome her, and or just have a comment about what you're going thru with trying to purchase, please call at 347-202-0582.
Attention: Due to Needed Changes; Ms. Crowley no longer represents Car Buyer's Etcetera as a Spokes Person or Represtative. We wish her well!
The trash on the floor, the receipts on the dashboard has your car become just another space to toss your junk? Tune in and learn ways to get the junk out your trunk and gain valuable tips from Erica Bantom Martin, State Farm to be safer on the road with car care tips.
Automotive Journalist ALAN GELL describes his visit to a racetrack in Austin, Texas for the introductory launch of the new 2014 Lexus IS.
Lexus invited automotive journalists to test-drive the new 2014 IS model at various race tracks around the U.S. The south central region went to Austin where we had an entire day simply driving the new IS around the track. We were able to subject the car to extreme acceleration and extreme braking. We forced it around sharp curves as well as twists and turns.
Spooky Car Accident Scares poke fun at traffic collisions with no injuries occurring, but are strange in their own right.
Tune in on Saturdays at 11 am PST for “Talking About You with ESTRA” on BlogTalkRadio. ESTRA knows firsthand your situation. You have an opportunity to talk with Guest Speakers as we discuss experiences dealing with Insurance or Self-Insured Employer Claim Processes. Disabilities, harassment, intimidation, surveillance, are among the topics. ESTRA also slips in other fun and informative facts.
ESTRA’s has dealt with Insurance Companies such as USAA, Geico, Pemco, Progressive, Farmers, Premera, Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Medicare. Lifewise Assurance Company, and Social Security. ESTRA’s new book, “Car Accident/Personal Injury Wisdom, Knowledge, & Support" is now available at local or online bookstores.
Car buyers who would like to achieve their goals of finding and purchasing a vehicle without the haggling and hassle of everyday car buying will gain knowledge from this 30 minute broadcast. You will learn what to do and more importantly what not to do when buying a car.
In today's show we will demonstrate how to use our Speak to An Expert Feature, and why it's becoming so Popular! Call into today's show at 347-202-0582 to find out more, and have your questions and concerns addressed. We want to know how we can help you, and your suggestions are always welcome!
Special Announcement: Just to Show You it Works!
Today, and until Sept 30, 2012, everyday you listen to the show, which comes on between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. on www.blogtalkradio.com, central/standard times, and "If you're the 20th customer" purchasing the "Speak to An Expert" service, along with the Ultimate Buyer's Guide, "What the Car Salesman Won't Tell You~We Will!", a $55.00 value (together) to help you purchase your car, you will automatically will Win a Kindle Fire E-Book Reader from Best Buy! And remember, with each Download of the Ultimate Buyer's Guide ($20.00) we're donatiing $6.00 to the American Breast Cancer Society and to Help Fund the Fight against Autism, a $3.00 donation each, for every downloaded copy..
National Spokes Woman
Pamered Women's Division
Car Buyer's Etcetera
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (128 chatters)
- NTEB (93 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (71 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (48 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- drdeath26 (12 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- torihartman (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- ISTA Network (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)