SORT BY Relevancy
Brent Nyitray, Director of Capital Markets at iServe Residential Lending discusses relevant events impacting interest rates, equity markets and housing.
Liquidity, compliance, transparency and leverage drive mortgage whole loan trading to higher volumes in 2013 into 2014 and beyond.
David LeBlanc, Managing Director at DebtX, joins the broadcast to discuss whole loan trading trends.
Raising capital is a mystery to most, but is an attainable objective for the manager looking to start a small opportunistic fund. Joining the broadcst today is Joel Block, CEO of Bullseye Capital. The Bullseye Capital Real Properties Opportunity Fund is a real estate focused private equity fund based in Agoura Hills, CA.
Rael Gorelick. Rael Gorelick serves on the investment and management committees for Gorelick Brothers Capital. Rael has primary responsibility for business development for the firm. From 2001 until co-founding Gorelick Brothers in 2003, Rael served as a senior marketing and business development consultant for Atlantic Assurance Group. Rael managed Atlantic’s expansion into Texas following that state’s adoption of home equity lending. Prior to joining Atlantic, Rael foundedStopmyPMI.com, a web site designed to assist borrowers in canceling private mortgage insurance (PMI). Previously, Rael worked for Showtime Networks, a unit of Viacom, as manager of distribution strategy. Rael is a 1994 graduate of Northwestern University.
Rebecca Regan develops and manages the Housing Partnership Network’s capital market relationships and oversees its neighborhood stabilization and foreclosure prevention initiatives. She also plays a critical role in leading business collaboration and peer exchange among the network’s high-performing affordable housing organizations. Previously she served as COO for Boston Community Capital as well as president of its Loan Fund.
Rob Clare is Senior Vice President of Client Development for Banc of Manhattan Capital based in Woodland Hills, California. Centered in Chicago, Rob has been in the mortgage and real estate industry since 1987 and brings a broad prospective and experience that includes residential origination, mortgage operations, broker/dealer activity and whole loan capital markets transactions.
Your host Miguel Perez-Santalla, Vice President of BullionVault is joined by an All-Star cast from the commodities markets to discuss the Global Politics and how they are affecting direction. Recent events in the Ukraine have made this an even more urgent topic. Listen to what experts think and what we can expect in the future. New York Markets Live thanks our guests for what will certainly be a unique and candid conversation. This week’s special guests: Andrew Hecht – Autho
Miguel Perez-Santalla will be joined by George Gero a veteran in investment and commodities markets with over 50 years of experience to discuss this recent turmoil in the commodities markets and how it will affect the prices we pay at the counter. George is a distinguished member of RBC Capital Market’s Chief Precious Metals Strategist and holds the title of Senior Vice President George first served on the board of the NYMEX Exchange in 1976 and has been a member of the COMEX Div
Dean Brown, founder and CEO of Mortgage Capital Management joins the broadcast to discuss effective hedging strategies for secondary market professionals during an environment of rising interest rates. Since 1994 Mortgage Capital Markets has effectively helped mortgage bankers maximize profitability, decrease earnings volatility and manage risk.
Your host Miguel Perez-Santalla, Vice President of BullionVault is joined by Matthew Cimmino the owner of StrategyDB the industry leader in multi-asset class quantitative technical analysis. The discussion will center on how geopolitics, central bank action and the recent hot topic High Frequency Trading affect the marketplace.
Mr. Cimmino worked on the Comex as a trader and broker for himself for over 22 years. Prior to that he worked for Goldman Sachs and ran the day-to-day operations of the entire Comex floor staff for the company, made markets, and traded, while managing a $2B metals book with Winkleman, Suskind, Riley, Yee and Lloyd Blankfein. He has also worked for Bankers Trust and Flex Trade. We are lucky to have a real market strategist on the show.
About Miguel Perez-Santalla
A passionate advocate for retail investors and a regular speaker at industry and media events, Miguel Perez-Santalla has more than 30 years’ experience in the precious metals business. He is a Vice President of BullionVault, the world’s largest precious metals exchange for gold and silver.
Click here to register for market news
Your host Miguel Perez-Santalla, Vice President of BullionVault is joined by Marc Chandler, Global Head of Currency Strategy at Brown Brothers Harriman to discuss the currency markets. The recent collapse of emerging market currencies, the Easing in the Japanese yen and Fed reduction of accommodation all affect the goods and services we pay for. We will discuss the current market environment and what we can expect as we look ahead. Marc Chandler has 20 years of experience in the foreign
There are a number of conflicting theories on what makes a company successful when they enter into, or have been, operating in a hedging environment. Dean Brown, Founder & CEO of Mortgage Capital Management discusses pipeline hedging and how it reacts to rate movement. Since 1994 MCM has effectively helped mortgage bankers maximize profitability, decrease earnings volatility and manage risk.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- AskROTObaseball Livecast (5 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (5 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- 63650 (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (2 chatters)
- Dance Chat (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- The Detroit Sports Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Genevieve Rose (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (1 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (0 chatters)