SORT BY Relevancy
More states are seeing how profitable the marijuana market is and are looking to profit from it. While many people indulge in marijuana for recreation there are many others whose life was saved by the herb. The medicinal uses have only just been explored but it is known to help glaucoma, stop seizures, and CANNABIS CURES CANCER. Next 2RAW4TV we explore the real medical uses of this illegal herb and why this research is being suppressed.
Indiana's own J S.W.A.D.E. talks about his movement, music, and how he comes "From Complete Silence"
5/8/14 @ 11PM EST blogtalkradio.com/2RAW4TV CALL 3234100036 TO COMMENT, QUESTION, OR LISTEN ON YOUR PHONE.
The 4 leading causes of death in the United States are heart disease, cancer, medical doctors and pharmaceutical drugs (in that order). If all 4 could be eliminated it would save 22 ½ million lives in the US alone (looks like about 6% of the population each year). But how could this be done since heart disease and cancer are endemic in our culture? And don’t we need medical doctors, the medical community and big pharmaceutical companies to keep the disease monsters at bay. This mythology is explored and exposed as a fraud during this pod cast. In the second hour we present an amazing cure for all that ails you including heart disease and cancer. What is this magic cure? You will be surprised to find out that it is water. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbQOQIdri4Q
The World Beyond Belief is hosted by Paul W Marko, Ph.D. author of Belief Magic : Decoding the Belief Matrix For more please visit our blog and our YouTube channel
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
A weekly talk radio show focusing on medical cannabis, with Co-Hosts, Shona Banda, (author of "Live Free or Die") and Jean Marlowe, (author of "Smoky Mountain Secrets" -Folk Remedies for the Nature Lover"), both cannabis patients and activists.
We will have interviews with other activists, researchers, doctors, patients, etc.
Join us each week on Thursday night, at 9pm eastern time, 7pm Mountain time, live from NC and Colorado as we bring you cannabis truths and cures.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Yada (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Papa Lou (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)