SORT BY Relevancy
Join Mark and his special guest Peggy Leinweber. Peggy is an melanoma cancer survivor and was a caregiver for her husband Mick. Join Mark and Peggy for this very special conversation that will benefit cancer survivors and caregivers.
In the midst of Pinktober, one can't help but raise awareness of Breast Cancer! It is one of the most recognized National Awareness Initiatives adopted by the country. Since its inception in 1985, the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month organization (NBCAM) has been at the forefront of promoting awareness of breast cancer issues and has evolved along with the national dialogue on breast cancer.
Why so PINK? Because we care! Everyone is impacted by this disease in some personal or impersonal way. Tonight, I am speaking with On-Air Radio Personality ML6, of 103.1 WEUP, located in Huntsville, AL to share her connection with Breast Cancer.
There are PLENTY of ways to show your support of Pinktober, and by tuning in tonight, you will be able to learn ways to help FIGHT breast cancer!
Connect with ML6: T: @MidDaysML6
F: "ML Six"
Follow our conversation via Twitter @GiselleAvenue and @ML6! We will continue to celebrate Pinktober in hopes of finding a CURE for this disease!
Caregivers Speak! eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Heather Von St. James, a seven year Mesothelioma cancer survivor and Cameron Von St. James, advocate for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance about the challenges of dual caregiving.
Your Host BadGirl PollyAnna: Welcomes Special Guest Maddie Joyner Johnson. She will speak about her amazing journey and survival of Breast Cancer.
Every time the month of October rolls around she celebrates and tries to make her family and friends aware of this special month and the purpose behind it .She thanks God everyday for allowing her to live another year cancer free . Tonight she shares her story with us. Join us! Tonight 8pmPdt/10Cdt/11pmEst
in Self Help
Join us on Wednesday 10/30/13 as we welcome Tameka Howard, breast cancer survivor. Tameka will share her journey through this life changing time which has not ended for her, yet started Angel Ribbons. Please join us as we listen to a powerful story.
Good News Show Welcomes:
Al Brown, Prostate Cancer Advocate/Speaker and Founder of Time4The99, an organization of female prostate cancer advocates, discusses his journey through prostate cancer and his initiative to mobilize women nationwide as prostate cancer advocates in an effort to raise awareness among all men in general, but Black men in particular. Statistics have shown that black men are dying at a rate of 2.5x's greater than white men from prostate cancer.
Good News Show Also Welcome:
Jim Kent Executive From Organo Gold He Will Tell You More About How This organically grown Ganoderma Lucidum commonly known as Red Reishi mushroom Could Possibly Help In The Prevention Of Cancer!
It's understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person's experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality. By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Sy Welcomes Julia Forbes as she shares her inspiring story of surviving Breast and Bone Cancer. on the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
To Learn more about Breast Cancer early detection and screening: http://ww5.komen.org/
Follow The Sy Effect Radio Show on Twitter/Instagram @IAMSY
Follow Julia Forbes on Twitter @ForBeesInSports
Banner By: www.DestinedDesignz.com
Join us as we welcome the oncology rock stars behind the /take a deep breath/ Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University’s comprehensive follow-up STAR Program for adult survivors of childhood cancer. Karen Kinahan, RN (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Kristin Smith (Fertility Preservation Patient Navigator) and long-term survivor Colleen Cira will talk about life beyond childhood cancer and progress being made to serve the more than 350,000 Americans in that space. Survivor spotlight on young adult colon cancer survivor, blogger and healthcare activist Michelle Whitehead-Hastings.
Join ‘Stories for Life’ host Dr. Ken Weizer and his guest Ken from Santa Barbara, California. Ken was originally diagnosed with cancer the first time 13 years ago. Ken was cancer free for a number of years before being diagnosed with melanoma, and then head and neck cancer. Ken states that we all get gifts from going through cancer. Cancer is different from other illnesses.” He explains to Dr. Weizer how he was significantly “smarter,” and more intelligent since cancer. Ken is all in with this journey called cancer. He has a totally different outlook and his personality is different now. Ken said to Dr. Weizer, “we all receive different gifts, you just may not know what yours will be yet.”
Dan Self, prostrate cancer survivor and his 9 year old daughter Bella interview Dr. Ken about fear after cancer diagnosis and during the cancer journey. This is a very insightful interview that we would recommend to anyone experiencing cancer as a patient, caregiver or family member. Don't miss this incredible show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (109 chatters)
- Channel Panel (34 chatters)
- BeverlyD (20 chatters)
- NatureofReality (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (9 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (9 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (9 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (6 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (3 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- prophetrodney (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- The Will And Tony Show (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (1 chatters)
- dtm wicked (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Ahura Z (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- SuzyChannel (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (0 chatters)
- BusProRadio (0 chatters)