SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
Ms Benita, Bro EnRico, Pastor Thea & Mrs Charlene
In this episode, we talk with Bonnie Addario (Founder, The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation), Emily Bennett Taylor (Spokesperson/Patient Advocate) and Steven Young (President & COO, Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute) about the international Genomics of Young Lung Cancer clinical/trial/study. Survivor Spotlight on Matthew Soblick.
May is Lupus Awareness Month. Join My Rays of Light Radio with LM Young and Nadiyah, Tuesday at 10pm est... "Living With Lupus" Join us live at 646-564-9708 Or online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mrol/2015/05/20/living-with-lupus
It is estimated that 1.5 million Americans suffer with this disease. 90% of those diagnosed are women, and it affects people of color more prominently, than Caucasian people. Although, Lupus can attack anyone. A current study shows that from the first onset of symptoms...it can take up to 6 years to be accurately diagnosed. Join us for this powerful discussion, about this most dreaded disease.
Ms Benita Is ready to Blow!!!! Bro EnRico will spit some knowledge!
Dr. Lori M. Baudino, BC-DMT has been a practicing clinician for over 10 years, providing services in Los Angeles, California and abroad. She is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and Board Certified Dance/Movement Therapist (DMT).
Dr. Baudino has specialized in supervising, facilitating, and providing treatment for children with special needs, and their families. She has worked as coordinator for BI Programs within the home/school and private practice for emotional/psychological needs. She has worked extensively with both adult and adolescent populations within psychiatric, addiction, and pain rehabilitation centers. She provides mentorship, supervision, and seminars to students, parents, professionals and academic audiences.
In collaboration & Funding from The Andrea Rizzo Foundation, she brought DMT Programs to UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital & CHLA; providing therapy at bedside for children with cancer & special needs.
All Autism Talk (allautismtalk.com) is sponsored by Autism Spectrum Therapies (autismtherapies.com) and Trellis Services (trellisservices.com) and Learn It Systems (learnitsystems.com).
Cancer is the black plague of our society with up to 50% being affected
With over 95% of cancers preventable you will find out how to prevent those cancers with healthy nutrition
You will find out the causes of cancer that are hidden in our food supply
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
Dr. Jagannath, Institute for Cancer Care at Mercy Medical Center will join Anna's Journey to discuss
Pancreatic Cancer as this topic hits the airways due to actor Sir John Hurt's (actor) recent announcement about his diagnosis of this cancer.
Sir John Hurt, the veteran actor, has been diagnosed with cancer but will keep working and says he is "more than optimistic" about his future.
The star, 75, has enjoyed a successful career with notable roles including Quentin Crisp in The Naked Civil Servant, the title role in The Elephant Man and a recurring role in the Harry Potter films.
In a statement released on Tuesday afternoon, he said: "I have always been open about the way in which I conduct my life and in that spirit I would like to make a statement.
"I have recently been diagnosed with early stage pancreatic cancer. I am undergoing treatment and am more than optimistic about a satisfactory outcome, as indeed is the medical team.
"I am continuing to focus on my professional commitments and will shortly be recording Jeffrey Bernard Is Unwell (one of life's small ironies!) for BBC Radio 4."
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (41 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)