SORT BY Relevancy
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
"Although your treatment has ended, you are still coping with how it affects your body." In this second part of our current series, Mark Burright talks about fatigue and pain as it is related to the cancer journey after treatment. He'll give some suggestions about how to deal with these effects and things to discuss with your primary care provider. Join us for the next installment of this great series.
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (61 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- SHRAonair (12 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- BishopJD (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Tanya Angelique Show (0 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)