SORT BY Relevancy
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
Join us tonight as we welcome Karen Shayne, Founder and Executive Director for the National Women's Survivors Convention, a national effort to promote cancer survivorship in women. Joining Karen will be Kathy LaTour, breast cancer survivor, founder of Cure Media Group and Editor-In-Chief of CURE. Survivor spotlight on hodgkins lymphoma survivor Amber Vance.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Join us as we profile C4YW, the Conference for Young Women Affected By Cancer, produced by Living Beyond Breast Cancer and the Young Survival Coalition. Stacy Lewis, CHES (YSC Chief Program Officer/Deputy Chief Executive) and Elyse Caplan (LBBC Director of Programs & Partnerships) will be our guests. Also, entrepreneur Jeff Tomczek (freelance Writer and Founder of C2Bseen) in the survivor spotlight.
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- allah team (11 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- LettesChat (6 chatters)
- drkate (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Andre Controversa (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twerk Thirst Live (1 chatters)