SORT BY Relevancy
Today's honest and truthful discussion will be one based on autheniticity and spontaneity. All of us participating in the experience of this show are seeking to become more balanced, expanded, spiritually mature and Divine Beings, but that noes not mean we do not ever feel defeated. I entitled this show The Storm Before the Calm because no matter how life looks, we can always recenter, regroup, refocus and and re-emerge from the storm of life to arrive into the calm, which is our natural state of being. When we are internally calm, the outside storm is one that we watch from the warmth of our home, through the window of observation and in gratitude for our peace. This show will illustrate through direct experince how we can move without the storm and within our calm. You won't want to miss this!
THE WEEK WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - IT'S LIKE A STORM BREWING IN THE SEAS, WAITING TO PUMMEL THE ATL WITH SIGHTS, SOUNDS, PARTY GOERS, SUPPORTERS, CELEBRITIES, OUT OF TOWNERS, AND MOST OF ALL "YOU"
PLUS OUR RATCHET REPORT, NEWS U CAN USE, THE INSPIRATIONAL MEDICINE, & THE CELEBRITY CORNER. WE INVITE YOU TO STOP BY AND TURNUP ONLINE WITH YOUR FAVORITES: #KKPMEDIA
The boys are back with a brand new show with a lot of news to catch up on. They begin the show by going through a rundown of OTA's and Packers mini camp information, while checking in with their adopt-a-Packer, before discussing the comments made recently by Jordy Nelson about a potential extension in Green Bay.
Following that the guys discuss whether or not they are worried about certain players that are missing time in OTA which leads to a good discussion about former first-round pick Nick Perry. Then the boys go Behind the Bench discussing what two free agents they would re-sign if they were Ted Thompson, and encourage the fans of the show to tell them on Twitter as well.
After a brief discussion on free agency, the boys discuss the comments recently made by Mike Daniels before continuing their summer conversation series covering their most painful memories as a Packers fan, all before Jacob has some harsh words for Tramon Williams' detractors in the show's signature segment of you're gonna want to cut that.
From the Benches is a part of the Packers Talk Radio Network, serving up enough weekly podcasts to satisfy the most fervent of Packer fans. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
From The Benches is one of the family of podcasts from the Packers Talk Radio Network, featuring hosts Jacob Westendorf, Ross Uglem, and Ryan Hillesland. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
in Self Help
Recently I recorded one of my Calm the Storm: Anger Healing Workshops. Now, I have edited the audio and placed it on my BlogTalkRadio page and podcast.
For an accompanying workbook and PowerPoint, please visit the Calm the Storm page on BobZima.com!
During the workshop, you will gain an understanding of how:
Everyday events trigger specific & “unique to us” interpretations.
Interpretations of everyday life events drive automatic emotional responses.
Automatic emotional responses fuel behaviors.
We have control over our interpretations and behaviors but NOT emotions.
During the workshop, you will learn:
That interpretation of everyday life events are filtered through beliefs that are created through our life experiences and unique personality & temperament.
That when the automatic emotional response is hurt and/or fear, we act out in order to rid our soul of toxic feelings.
That we control how we think and act. However we need to work at controlling thought and action as this is not “natural.”
How to heal past hurts and control fears that drive anger expressions.
How to replace irrational beliefs for healthier interpretations, emotions and behaviors.
God's Helping Hand Outreach Ministries, Pastor Pauline Guy is dedicated to impacting people across the nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ. "Let's Go God's People"
Call in Live 347-857-4643 or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pastor-pauline-guy
Follow us on:Facebook Pastor Pauline Guy, Twitter:paulineguy, You Tube:Pastor Pauline Guy
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Does your week start out stressed? Feel your blood pressure rise and your spirits drop as you think about Monday? Are you ready to have more calm control and inner peace in your life? Don’t feel like you have the time for all that? Then you are in the right place!
Change your life with a new focus to start your week off right with an intuitively guided mini-meditation by Jeannine Proulx on OrganicallyYOU, A Balanced Life. Only 15 minutes from start to finish gets your week off to the right start!
Living a Balanced Life means taking care of ourselves, mind, body and spirit. creative Guided Visual Meditations combine the positive benefits of lowering blood pressure, slowing breathing and heart rate while giving the mind something positive and uplifting to focus on. The insights one gains through Guided Meditations can provide a focal point of hope, clarity and calm to star the week off right.
Gain some insights and answers while enjoying a relaxing moment with A Balanced Life mini-meditation, now on Blog Talk Radio early each Monday Morning. Listen to the live show or archives at your convenience!
Join Dr. Brewer and her guest, Dr Robert Wicks, Author of
Perspective - The Calm Within The Storm. In a world where living in
the moment is often considered the least desireable place to be; in a
world where allowing yourself to be fluid and compassionate is often
frowned upon, Dr. Wicks offers a way to reduce your stress, increase
your emotional strength and lighten the often anxious, negative load
so many of us carry.
Scripture Text : Matthew 8:23-27
Key Verses: Matthew 8: 23-27
And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuke the winds and the sea: and there was a great calm.
But the men marveled, saying, what manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him!
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, travels to Montana for Constitution Week. Donald "Donny" Petrie fills in and talks about the latest issues in America and how we resolve them using the Constitution as our guide. Are you ready to restore America? Does Freedom still have a home here in the United States? Donny talked about the following topics during the show:
1. Beating a dead horse (which needs to be beaten), Donny continues to talk about War, Iraq, the President's (lack of) strategy, and a random comment about a frog in Producer Buckley's pocket.
2. President Obama sends 3000 military troops to fight the Ebola outbreak in Africa. What caliber weapon are they supposed to use?
3. Fred DuVal and Ann Kirkpatrick supporters proudly display a flag on their parade float. Unfortunately, it is not the American Flag.
4. Ted Cruz walks out of a Christian event. Isn't that a captivating headline?
5. Brendan Tevlin was murdered by a "domestic terrorist" in New Jersey. The killer claimed to be avenging the deaths of millions in the Middle East.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, travels to Montana for Constitution Week. Jeff "Chappy" Chapman fills in and talks about the latest issues in America and how we resolve them using the Constitution as our guide. Are you ready to restore America? Does Freedom still have a home here in the United States? Chappy talked about the following topics during the show:
1. Do new recruits need to say "So help me God" when they enlist in the Air Force?
2. The Islamic State releases a propaganda video. Does it make you shake in your boots?
3. Should school districts have rocket launchers? Why is the Defense Department giving MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicles to five universities?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (101 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (12 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (2 chatters)
- FFMastermind (2 chatters)
- Fire On Purpose Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Kenny and Gods Word (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- The Bible Thumping Wingnut Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SMOOCHES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (0 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (0 chatters)