SORT BY Relevancy
The Canary Hotel in downtown Santa Barbara, California is located on Carrillo Street, and is one of those locations that deserves a second look-over if you are visiting in the area. It is a luxury, boutique hotel owned and operated by the Kimpton chain. It boosts a mixture of Spanish and Moroccan influences and is the only full-service hotel in the downtown center area.
Travel journalist SLICK TRACY (Hotel Detective & Food Sleuth) reviews his recent stay-over at the Canary Hotel, courtesy of the Toyota company, to preview the new Toyota Highlander vehicle.
In his pursuit of "the good, the bad, and the ugly", SLICK TRACY has determined that the Canary Hotel is definitely one of the "good" ones.
History lives in the hills that hosted the gold rush. So says Susan Wilson of California Gold Country, who joins Christine and Dan on Travel Itch Radio Thursday July 10 at 8p EDT on iTunes and BlogTalkRadio.com.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of VacationStationMagzine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, airing live from the Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Glynn Burrows – Norfolk Tours in England
- Leah Launey – Three Rivers B&B in California’s Sequoia Country
- Stephanie McMillin – Centennial Celebrations for the City of Yuma, Arizona
- Yvonne Peach – Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel and Yuma Landing Bar & Grill
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of VacationStationMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of National Parks.
- Mark Essman & Christine Bohlke – Marin County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- John Dell’Osso – Point Reyes National Seashore in Marin County, CA
- Sandy Gordon – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau in California’s Yosemite Gold Country
- Joe Juszkiewicz – Evergreen Lodge, gateway to Yosemite National Park
- George Wendt - Founder of OARS White Water Rafting & Adventure Travel Company
- Krisie Morgan - Julian Chamber of Commerce in San Diego’s mountain and back-country
- Artist Victoria Chick – Plein Air Painting
Join us as we discuss great romantic destinations, resorts, amenities, and offers.
We'll have Gretel Del Junco Wedding Business Development Coordinator
Unique Vacations Inc. An Affiliate of the Worldwide Representative of
Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts on the show to discuss WeddingMoons, Vow Renewals, the different wonderful islands to get get married or spend some time with your loved one.
We'll discuss group amenities and packages.
We'll talk about many destinations and options both local and international that you can spend time with people you love.
Of course there will be travel news, shout outs for great customer service in the hospitality industry, and travel trends related to romance travel.
Meet our co-host, enjoy our Travel Fun Facts!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of VacationStationMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station Travel Show. Guest co-host is travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’, who will discuss Jacksonville, Florida. Show airs live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Southern Florida - Jackie Crucet, Senior Program Coordinator for the Sun Coast Regional office of the National Parks Conservation Association, will discuss the Free Trolley Service that will expand access to Everglades & Biscayne National Parks in January 2014.
- Yosemite Gold Country – Lisa Mayo - Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, and guests, will discuss Winter Fun in California’s Yosemite region including Snow Play at Dodge Ridge Ski Area, and Ice Skating at Long Barn Lodge.
- Sequoia Country - Leah Launey – Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast, Shelly Matlock – Comfort Inn & Suites, and guests, will discuss Winter Fun in Three Rivers, California, the gateway community of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
This episode we will discuss destinations, and resorts that focus on wellness travel. What is fitness and wellness travel, it's going to a place that helps you reset, revigerate, and reboot your life. This type of travel offers, fitness classes, healthy eating, quiet spaces for meditation and self reflection, and spa treatments. These type vacations are most frequented by people who value healthy lifestyles, but are also for those of us who are trying to get there, or for girlfriend getaways, and moms and dads who just need a break.
Travel News: Marriott Launches Love Travels a campaign that caters to LGBT community. Consumers booking travel early, already into summer 2015.
Meet Josh Oliver who has a dream of going to Disney World this Christmas with his family and best friend.
Travel Trends, how millennials determine their destination choices, experiental travel, obligatory travel on the rise.
This weeks show will be full of information and fun with Kelly Fontenelle- Clarke from St Lucia Tourists Board. Kelly will tell us all about what to do in St Lucia, the events and culture of this romantic and wonderful island. We'll discuss the history of St Lucia, and what makes St Lucia so popular and romantic.
Also, this week we'll discuss Carnival is bringing a new ship to Texas, and how you can still benefit from special promotions to the Caribbean this summer and fall, in our Travel News. Also, Funjet has added another feature to their already full list of great offers, wedding concierges.
Of course we will have Shellda's Fun Facts and Yolanda's local picks.
This is the first week of summer and summer travel is on everyone's mind. Most starting making plans months ago, some are just now starting to look. There is a way to still enjoy a summer vacation. Whether is limitless budget or a really limited one, there is still time to have a great time with your loved ones and friends.
Bucket list destinations according to the USTOA.
Travel locally within the state or the United States-destinations you dont really think about.
Be ready to pull the trigger when you've contacted an agent-Great specials for short periods of time
Things to do right here at home-Create your own tour, foodie tour, theme parks, spas, luxury hotels, water parks, etc.
Look for existing group trips to tag along
New Trend: Experiential travel-Traveling together and experiencing the destination
Travel News: The Four Seasons Punta Mita in the Riviera Nayarit has unveiled some new guest activities that go beyond the traditional offerings.
Are the seas becoming crowded with the mega ships
Todays topics will include another episode of making memories through travel. It's quite popular now to celebrate a birthday, graduation, anniversary, vow renewal, wedding, even divorce with a trip with friends and family. Celebration Travel is one of the hottest new trends in travel.
We'll also discuss multi-generational travel again because it falls withing the celebration travel realm.
How do you choose where to celebrate when it's a diverse group?
We will discuss the top celebration vacations.
How to plan a celebration vacation with many different budgets involved.
We will complete our discussion on the best hotels and vacations for multi-generations. Hints for grandparents traveling with grandchildren.
And finally children are the deciding factor when choosing a vacation for all.
Travel Trends this week and Travel News
Terranea Resort is located on the beautiful Palos Verdes Pennisula just south of Los Angeles. It’s known as LA’s premier oceanfront resort and the second you enter the property, you see exactly why it got this designation.
This week Peter Greenberg will broadcast from Terranea, which is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Located on the exact site that used to be home to Marineland, a theme park Peter himself remembers visiting fondly as a young boy, Terranea not only offers new and exciting things to do, but has an amazing history.
Peter is joined by Allan Franz, an anthropologist and professor working with the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy who tells Peter all about the local history, including what famous show was shot right off the Peninsula in front of the hotel. Hint: One of the restaurants at Terranea is named after it.
He also gets a chance to meet some of the wild falcons that live at the center. Peter talks to Joe Roy who tells him all about the history of falcons in the area and why they stay.
You can listen to all of this and more on this week's epsiode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg from Terranea Resort in Ranchos Palos Verdes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)