SORT BY Relevancy
There seems to be some confusion over fireworks in California. Take Riverside County where consumer fireworks are illegal, except for five cities. It creates a situation where people purchase fireworks and take them to cities where they're illegal, an in the process they break serious laws. We'll explain the dilemma, and get your opinion.
Also in Riverside County some people in Murrieta are forcing buses of undocumented immigrants away from a Murrieta facility. The passengers were brought over from Texas for processing at Border Patrol station.
And we'll take your calls LIVE about the 4th of July.
InstantRiverside.com Talk Radio will provide analysis on last week's California Primary and some of the contests in Riverside County. Political Science Professor Shaun Boller, of UC Riverside, is our LIVE guest at 2:00 p.m. PT.
At 2:30 p.m. we go live to CAL FIRE to learn how the agency has prepared for the extreme heat. It is 100 degrees across much of Riverside County and the State of California.
The Riverside City Council is facing an upcoming vote that will determine the fate of the system of cameras that take pictures at serveral intersections in town. When the red-light camera system started in Riverside there were 30 cameras-- already several have been removed-- however the city still has 11 cameras in operation.
The red-light cameras in Riverside are operated by Redflex, a company based in Arizona.
Riverside Council Member Mike Soubirous is a former CHP commander, and he believes the camera system should be removed. The question: Does the rest of the council agree, or at least a simple majority?
Soubirous will join us LIVE on InstantRiverside.com Talk Radio. We'll also take calls from listeners, especially people who live in Riverside. Do you want the red-light cameras to stay or go?
Click here: Watch a video report on how the Redflex red-light cameras work.
Guest: Dawn Wildman, California Tea Party Coalition. We will discuss the latest from California PLUS reaction to the "kids on the border" crisis.
Support our sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM for the latest in audio books.
Want a good book to read? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Show: Southern California Political Round-Up
Hosted by: John Stammreich & Matt Kauble
Topic: Intro To Common Core
Special Guest: Representatives from the California Teachers Association GOP Caucus. Plus Nevada & Texas to discuss the myths of Common core implementation.
History lives in the hills that hosted the gold rush. So says Susan Wilson of California Gold Country, who joins Christine and Dan on Travel Itch Radio Thursday July 10 at 8p EDT on iTunes and BlogTalkRadio.com.
California separating from The United States: a cutting-edge, innovative idea- or a radical, unworkable proposal?
This Sunday we will be speaking with author Marcus Ruiz Evans about his revolutionary, and some may even say controversial book, "California's Next Century 2.0" We will discuss his vision for California's future in the coming years and what we should be doing to fascilitate it.
Plus the return of "The Pissed Of News" with Honey Badger
It's collective group-think for your conformist little earholes!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter.
PLUS- you can get your own copy of the book for KINDLE or PAPERBACK
PAWsitive Radio hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby.
PAWS Across Canada Tour Pet Friendly Adventure was a Team Toby dog friendly adventure focussed on building a kinder Canada one paw one person at a time. Today we'll talk about attending events with your dogs and tips to make these events successful. We'll also talk about our visit to Okotoks, AB during our PAWS Across Canada Tour.
Follow the tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/TeamToby2 To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby or watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSAQLlA5l4 To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
In Vergara vs. California Judge Rolf M. Treu ruled, in effect, that it was too easy for teachers to gain strong job protections and too difficult to dismiss those who performed poorly in the classroom."This decision today is an attack on teachers, which is a socially acceptable way to attack children, Instead of providing for smaller classes or more counselors, “you attack teacher and student rights.”Alex Caputo-Pearl, president-elect Los Angeles teachers union.Silicon Valley entrepreneur David Welch made his money creating breakthrough technology in fiber optic communication and building hardware to run the massive interenet networks of the future.He's spending it - at least some of it - on a pet project that could substantially change teaching in California and the rest of the country.Welch is the man behind Students Matter, the advocacy group that recruited nine public school students to sue the state of California, saying teacher job protections harm their ability to get the 'adequate' education they are promised in the state constitution.
Airing live Sunday at 8:00 PM EST (All past shows are avialble for download on Itunes and at www.blogtalkradio.com/GeckoNationRadio
Join us for an interesting interview with Jordan Russell of California Breeders Union. Jordan always has amazing and exotic animals to offer the community. His involvment in the RAACA fundraising for USARK is of paramount importance in today's fight to keep our rights to own exotics pets. He has been instrumental at raising thouands of dollars for this cause. Our discussion will cover a broad array of topics. Please join us in the chatroom and of course you are welcome to call in with your comments or questions at 646-478-5331.
Follow the Gecko nation Radio facebook page at www.facebook.com/GeckoNationRadio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (24 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)