SORT BY Relevancy
The bye week is almost over and it's time to look back at the last 6 weeks and discuss the state of the Packers. Jacob and Jason look back at some of their preseason predictions. Is the team's record better or worse than thought and did they pick the games accurately? The duo then look ahead to a big Sunday night matchup on the road against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. It's the latest installment of Pulse of the Pack and you won't want to miss it!
Pulse of the Pack is your weekly stop for what's new with the Green Bay Packers. Jacob Westendorf of Today's Pigskin and Jason Perone of CheeseheadTV bring "Pulse" to the Packers Talk Network. Be sure to follow the guys on Twitter at @JacobWestendorf and @JasonPerone.
Even though the Green Bay Packers are on a bye week, that didn't stop Chris and Adam getting back into the swing of it. The guys break down the San Diego Chargers game to give their positives and concerns. This week's show also presents an early mid-season review and previews the team's chances for the rest of the season. Finally, Ol' Bag of Donuts gives out their awards for the most surprised and disappointed players so far in 2015.
Ol' Bag of Donuts is a part of Packers Talk, serving up enough weekly podcasts to satisfy the most fervent of Packer fans. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
Chris Lempesis and Adam Somers bring their offbeat brand of podcasting to Packers Talk, with the latest rumors, news, and prognostications about your Green Bay Packers.
Follow them on Twitter at @olbagofdonuts and @ASomers_time and stay tuned to Packers Talk Radio Network every week for more of Chris and Adam!
Get ready for the Pittsburgh Steelers Week 12 opponent, the Seattle Seahawks, by listening to the BTSC flagship podcast "The Standard is the Standard" tonight at 9 p.m. EDT on our BlogTalkRadio page. Join Christopher Carter, filling in for Lance Williams, and me as we break down the upcoming game.
Take a look at the rundown for the upcoming show:
- Steelers post-bye week expectations
- Breaks are starting to take place for Pittsburgh in final 6 games
- Offensive Keys to success vs. Seattle
- Defensive Keys to success vs. Seattle
- Predictions for the Week 12 game
- and much more!
Be sure to listen to the show live on our BlogTalkRadio page, and be sure to call in to make the discussion a conversation by dialing (347) 850-8581 anytime during the show to make your voice heard. If you miss the show live, you can hear it in podcast form here on BTSC, as well as on our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes. Simply search "The Standard is the Standard" in your iTunes search engine to locate our entire BTSC archive feed.
The Green Bay Packers are starting up the second half of their season and so are we! We're talking about the Packers that concern us, playing Fantasy Pick'em, and one of the guys sha.res what he doesn't buy about the Denver Broncos
TTSO is brought to you by hosts, Jeremy, Chris, and Bobbo.
TTSO is just one great podcast in a great lineup of Packers's podcasts from the Packers Talk, serving up enough weekly podcasts to satisfy the most fervent of Packer fans. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Monday, December 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents the 4th Annual Gogue Awards, commemorating the best and worst of the entire boxing year 2015!!
Kicking off this evenings show, Don "War a Week" Chargin will share his personal thoughts on the past 12 months, regarding the business of boxing and the future health of the sport!!
- PBC...will it survive through 2016?
- Is HBO boxing's savior in America?
- Will Canelo or Golovkin become the next superstar of boxing in 2016?
- Can Golden Boy and Top Rank survive on the strength of HBO dates?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James "Lights Out" Gogue will give out the "Gogue" Awards to the best and worst of 2015!!
- Fighter of the Year
- Fight of the Year
- Round of the Year
- Upset of the Year
- KO of the Year
- Worst Decision of the Year
- Trainer of the Year
- Breakout Fighter of the Year
- Comeback Fighter of the Year
- Prospect of the Year
- Biggest Disappointment of the Year
- Most Overrated Fighter of the Year
- Most Underrated Fighter of the Year
- Promoter of the Year
Join us for this special presentation of the 4th Annual "Gogue" Awards for the Boxing Year 2015, with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Bye weeks are here! We discuss options to get you through your week. We recap our trip to Detroit to catch the Lions and Broncos. We also give you our WhatUpDoe! players of the week.
Intro music: Beezy - Beat Her Down
Background music: Tall Black Guy - Rock the Stage (Rock With You)
Join Host Live Chats
- Spaced Out Radio Show (25 chatters)