SORT BY Relevancy
Come be a part of this experience on Stripes Connections Thursday from 10am-11am!
Let's talk about...
-Songs that describe you..
-What app would you create and why..
-Why it's important to make that call to someone because you never know when it will be the last chance..
Hope to hear you call in!
Join us today as we will discuss the various topics....
1.Shooting in California,
The shooter said, "I'm sexually attracted to girls, But girls are not sexually atttracted to me...that's a problem that I intend to rectify. I in all my magnificence and power, I will not let this fly" ----(this circumstance could be the root of other issues today?)
-Let's discuss in detail about this situauton and other similar ones.
2. What ae great qualities/characterisitcs to have today?
--I personally think memory, focus and keeping your work is important!
3.Also follow up on the app you would like to create and why? Also, what song best describes your life or at this moment and why!
Last show until next Fall! :)
1.What are some ways that teamwork is established? Encourage freer speech...
-Come together when agreeing on decisions
-Leaders can commit to involve the whole group, the group can be transformed for the better
2. "The Pappy Project" aims to bring 'fathering' home
-Something every child and father should exeperience
-How can you be in the same house with children but not there? Let's discuss!
This week we will be discussing about numerous topics such as:
Can conflict-resolution strategies/workshops prevent school violence?
Should we incorporate classes on how to be financially stable to prevent debt? And also how to discuss about having healthy dating relationships to put a hault to domestic violence?
This season, Iv'e been learning a lot about being united. Let's talk about this subject and why it's essential for us as people to be united.
Also, just as in the name of the show let's talk about connections.
Network, network, network is the motto in the job world. How are connections beneficial in our lives?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (41 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)