SORT BY Relevancy
Deb Evans and Jack Monson will be joined by Greg Marks, PROforma franchisee. Greg has a 25+ year career in serving customer needs through sales, marketing and general management and has managed internet ordering for 20+ years. Greg will share how eCommerce solutions like eMarketing, eNewsletters, eCatalogs can streamline your business process!
Follow Deb, Jack and Greg on Twitter and join the conversation using #SocialGeekRadio
Episode 21 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
Systems, processes and policies are important for law firm business development. From marketing to tracking the mail, adopting standard business processes makes a law firm more stable. Systems for employee management and workflow are useful in saving time and money. Policies for marketing and business communications ensure the accurate and consistent exchange of information.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It"
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
In this show honoring our veterans, Bill and Rick discuss the incredible degree of involvement our service men and women have in the workforce, as well as the training and development programs available to vets and their families and how they might access the necessary capital to start an enduring business enterprise. We dedicate this show to our veterans and pledge that WFB Legal Consulting, Inc. and R2 Visual Studios, as well as The Bottled Business Sense Show, will always be there to lend a hand.
Steve Beatty interviews business value acceleration author Kevin Short, asset protection attorney Jeffrey Verdon, employment attorney Anne Hilbert, marketers Ely Delaney and Steve Smith and leadership expert Chuck Morrison today at 1 pm PST
Join us for the World Business Academy's monthly podcast featuring Academy President Rinaldo S. Brutoco in conversations with Executive Director Matt Renner. Our monthly podcast covers the latest macro-economic trends as well as in-depth analysis of politics, business and society.
The World Business Academy is a 501c3 nonprofit network, think tank, and action incubator. Our views and analysis are given without any motivation other than helping to ensure our listeners know how to protect their savings in an unpredictable and chaotic economic climate.
Listen to past podcast episodes
Sign up for our newsletter which includes reminders of upcoming podcasts
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
Heard the buzz about tweet chats? They are live events that take place on twitter at a pre-set time about a particular topic, overseen by a moderator.
These virtual conversations are a great way to engage with your community. They go a long way in helping you connect with new people who have similar interests and strengthen existing online relationships.
Join us as we talk to Heather Broad, Calgary City Director for Entrepreneur Mom Now. She'll walk us through the benefits of Tweet Chats and guide you on how to get started.
Learn more about Entrepreneur Mom Now HERE. Plus, read Heather's Article in the 5th Issue of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Being the owner of a small business and working for yourself is a wonderfully empowering position in which to be. You get the freedom to create your vision - and the resulting reality - exactly as you please.
However, as in all other aspects of life, with all of that delicious freedom comes an equal amount of responsibility. And no doubt you’re really good at taking on huge loads of it if you’re like most business owners who want to be successful.
But there’s one place where you might just be like many of us who tend to be a tad irresponsible. And that’s in taking care of yourself.
Liberty is the author of several books, including bestseller The Power and Simplicity of Self-Healing. Currently, she writes for Huffington Post. Find out more about Liberty Forrest at http://libertyforrest.com
Read her article in the 5th Issue of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
A daily journal from Michael S. Rothberg. Michael is the “Politically Incorrect Evil-Genius” who is definitely “Not Ready for Prime Time” and dares to publicly share with you “Warts and All” as he builds his Isagenix Life Sciences Diet, Weight Loss and Anti-aging home business for fun and profit.
In today's show with Peter Wentzel, CEO and founder of General Data Company, Inc. Pete will discuss how finding solutions to complex problems and issues created a great company, employing more than 250 people.
Peter's business was started in 1981 in Pittsburg, PA and later moved to Cincinnati to consolidate in one location. Today, General Data has operations in Costa Mesa, CA as well.
Their business started with a problem of identification of samples in medical lab testing and has grown even in the weak economy of the last few years.
Peter will reveal some secrets for success. Be sure to listen.
Most business owners run their business off of passion. They have an idea and they run with it! Great! Great start! So, how's it going?
Brighter Business Empower was developed with the business OWNER in mind. Most small business owners run everything. You are the business specialist, you are also the marketing department, the accounting department, the webmaster AND the social media expert. Except, you really only know how to do one job well. Which is why we created learning opportunities for busy business owners.
Through our webinars, you will learn from industry experts on how to move your business forward. In our FREE online magazine you'll read articles with solid advice and tips on what you need to know as a business owner. And here on our Blog TalkRadio show we discuss those articles and help you Work ON Your Business instead of just working in it.
Join us as we talk to Christina Rowsell, Editor of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine. We'll walk through some of the past articles that are worth looking over again. AND we'll talk about the upcoming November Issue.
Read the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE. And listen every week for another Work ON Your Business Radio show.
Visit Brighter Business Empower HERE.
If you're like most small business owners, your time is as limited as your marketing budget.
You may also feel daunted by marketing yourself online. The sheer amount of options can be overwhelming. Yet the opportunities for growing your business are vast.
Think about your customers' buying process. Before they commit to a purchase they’re searching Google, spending time on social media sites and watching videos online.
By adapting to this behaviour and having a presence in all of these places, you position yourself to be seen and considered to solve your customers' problems.
Mastering these three simple tactics can quickly boost your credibility, visibility and generation of sales leads - and it's free!
Join us as we talk to Laurel Lindsay. She has helped thousands increase their credibility, visibility and generation of sales leads in her 11 years as a professional web marketer. As a tech savvy sales professional, she yields dramatic results for her clients. Laurel is the Author of “Social In 17” and is President of The New Media Group.
You can also read Laurel's article in Issue 5 of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Channel Panel (58 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- TV Diehard (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)