SORT BY Relevancy
Creating a blog is simpler than you think! Let's talk about how to make it unique and use it to promote your home based business, build your brand and your audience.
Tune in to Eyes Wide Open: Democratic Blog Talk on BlogTalk USA (and visit DemBlogNews) for current events in the news and politics as well as updates and analysis on both sides of the political isle as we journey along the campaign trail to Election 2016! Jacob Limon, Texas Director for Bernie Sanders' Presidential Campaign, will stop by to give us a #FeeltheBern Report! We will also be joined by Karen Jacobs, candidate for Texas state House of Representatives, district 33. Karen will tell us about the event she attended today at Mountain View College in Dallas, Texas where Hillary Clinton was speaking. We will also discuss Karen's decision to run for the Texas House of Representatives and her decision to run! Don't miss tonight's Eyes Wide Open: Democratic Blog Talk!
Follow Karen "Jacobs For Texas" on Facebook and Twitter!
Email Jacob at JacobLimon@BernieSanders.com
From threatening another government shutdown over women's health funding and talking smack about the Pope after a visit to our country to letting the Benghazi which hunt cat out of the bag and insulting fellow citizens while pandering for votes on the campaign trail, the current state of the republican party is a never ending source of entertainment, befuddlement, comic relief, and often, fear for the future. Tune in to Eyes Wide Open: Democratic Blog Talk on BlogTalk USA for current events in the news and politics as well as updates and analysis on both sides of the political isle as we journey along the campaign trail to Election 2016!
Governor Jerry Brown signed AB 2365 into law on September 9. Dubbed by some as the "Yelp bill," it adds a new section to the Civil Code preventing contracts from containing clauses that limit a customer's right to make statements about the business.
Join Bill, Rick and Steve to examine the bill’s potential affect on your business.
Bill Bernard – WFBLegalConsulting.com
Steve Smith – GrowthSourceCoaching.com
Rick Moscoso – R2VisualStudios.com
Eyes Wide Open: Democratic Blog Talk
with Michael Handley and Rheana Nevitt-Piegols! The latest in politics and news from the left of center, every Tuesday night on BlogTalk USA! Hillary Clinton is set to testify in Congress before the politically motivated "Benghazi Select Committee" as the right is in the midst of a full blown melt down. The wheels are coming off the clown car as the damage seems to be beyond repair after all the years of lying to voters, chasing nonsense and phony scandals which turn up nothing, obstructing at all cost, shutting down the government instead of paying the bills, and the various other self-inflicted wounds the republicans in Congress have chosen to suffer out of sheer spite for President Obama. We will discuss the chaos on the right, the polls after the first Democratic Debate, and much more in the world of politics on Eyes Wide Open: Democratic Blog Talk!
Include DemBlogNews in your daily or weekly news gathering routine! Stay informed with us! Tune in to BlogTalkUSA for Eyes Wide Open: DemBlogTalk and visit DemBlogNews online!
Dr. Karen Oldham is a licensed clinical psychologist with almost 25 years of experience. Listen in as Dr. Oldham explains what Corporate Based Mindfulness Training is all about. Could your business benefit from this very purposeful training Fortune 500 companies are embracing? Not just for large corporations mindfulness is a practice you can start learning about right now. For more information go to www.karenoldhampsyd.com and click on the page for mindful work and the video links.
As a blogger we are always looking for way to build our brand and our authority.
So finding the right niche is crucial. In today's podcast I am going to share with you how valuable Google+ is in building your authority and helping you get ranked on the front page.
Blogging is all about edcuation or entertainment. These are the two reason's people use the internet. Make sure you posistion youself in such a way to gain exposure and maximize your retrurn on your blogging efforts.
1. Why Google+
2. Person or Business Page for more exposure?
3. The power of a post... this usually surprises people when I share this
4. Power of communities
5. Power of collections
This is going to be one fast paced, yet exciting podcast to be on!
This is your show, dedicated to stimulate your thinking, motivate your actiions, educate continuously. Visit our LinkedIn Groups - Smart Marketing for Small Business. Checkout our Blog www.smartmarketingmoves.com & our website www,smartmarketinggroup.com. E-mail us your commrents, thoughts , topics you;d like covered and if you'd like to be a guest. to share your expertise and experiences.
Colm Kelly ... Founder of Do Business Smarter, a business coaching, consulting and strategy training center just for small business owners, joins me today to have a discussion on 12 core business ownership skills and marketing strategies you need to survive and thrive in 2015 and beyond. Colm has been helping small business owners work smarter for over 20 years, and today I want to pick his brain on why so many business owners seem to struggle for ever while others to make it to the top.
Colm has met, spoken to and worked with thousands of small business owners during his 20 plus years as a business owner and business adviser. Many of those business owners achieved reasonable success, some completely failed, but a few of them achieved HUGE success. Not because their product or service was any better, but because the owners were serious and committed to constant improvement. Because of their commitment and drive, they achieved the ultimate business owners dream; a business that makes them huge profits without them having to be there all the time. Most business owners today are experts in their field - they have experience, skill and a drive to succeed, yet still 96% of them fail in the first 7 years. The folks that fail didn't do so because they didn't know their product or service, they failed because they didn't have a solid business structure and system to follow.
If you are a small business owner that is serious about growth and wanting to work smarter not harder ... this podcast is for you!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- The Appearance (14 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Isles Beat (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)