SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I will have a very special guest Katie Neu. She is the Co-Founder / Co-Executive director of the anit-bullying movement in Canada.
She is here to answer your questions and talk about what bullying is and isnt . She will explain prevention and what she does to help.
She will share her lifes passion with helping others achieve safety and in doing so builds their self esteem.
Her website information is at www.bullyingcanada.ca
Should our State or Goverment put certain laws in place to prevent bullying? Should we treat this kind of violence as we would any other crimes? ..Well, in our second segmant of the show, you as well as other listeners will have the opportunity to call in and express your concerns, and give your views on this touchy subject. Right here inside the playhouse. But for now, in our first segmant of the show, we will have the pleasure of welcoming Cathy Jo-G, an (Author) into the studio this even. She will be here to talk about her book/s, as well as her amazing and sucessful career as an author. So please stick around guys, cause we have another great show on the way, for this evening!!!.
Authoress Carolyn B. Tivona Elliott Clark.
Join Dr. Karlene Richardson week nights and weekends at 11 PM on The Dr. Karlene Richardson Show. Go with Dr. Richardson as she explore topics many seek to avoid or 'sweep under the rug'. Listen in as she debates, discusses, or interviews with others their perspectives on issues and current trends.
The Title of tonight's discussion is: Workplace Bullying
Call In and Listen In . . . (347) 855-8214.
Or send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
On April 2nd, 14 year old high school freshman from McKinney, Texas, Raymond Howell, Jr, was found dead in a drainage ditch from a gunshot wound. He killed himself. Why you ask would a 14 year old beautiful boy waste his life like that? Police say it was a result of bullying. Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among young people, estimating around 4400 deaths a year. Victims of bullying are 2-9 times more likely to consider suicide than non-victims. When you start digging a little deeper into someone's past, most likely you'll find that they were the victims of bullying at some point in their lives. eWomeNetwork 2014 Humanitarian of the Year, Dr. Audrey Newsome, founded the Bully Suicide Project, in hopes to eradicate bullying. She has worked with school districts to create anti-bullying programs and is about to launch another. This time her program will use the star athletes in the schools to help stop bullying. Listen in and find out why as well as what YOU can do to help prevent your child from being a victim.
My Guest is Tiffani Shaun K Palmer. Miss Palmer is the founder of S.T.E.P Resources, a non-profit organization for young women ages 14-25, who have been victims of bullying, teen pregnancy, rape, abuse and low self esteem. Their goal is to reach and counsel as many young women as she can and spread Christ and his love to them. To help them become independent, strong, to help them find housing, provide food church and job placement. We are looking to help over 2,000 young ladies by the middle of next year.
Victims of bullying include girls and boys of all ages, sizes, and backgrounds. But some children are more likely than others to be victimized because they appear small, weak, insecure, sensitive, or “different” from their peers.
Some children can reduce their risk of being bullied by dressing or acting in ways that make it easier for them to “fit in.” Yet children should not be expected to conform to avoid the threat of bullying. Every child’s individuality should be appreciated for the value it brings to the group, rather than suppressed to reduce the risk of victimization. Furthermore, not all children are able to alter personal characteristics that may place them at increased risk.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (33 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (12 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (3 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)