SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Updates and readings from my recently published book - New York Budget Weddings: Elegant and Affordable, including excerpts from my most recent teleseminar= Your Wedding Pathway: Ask the Experts.
This is special time this week because I will be traveling during my regularly scheduled show.
Create your wedding with the assurance that no matter your budget you can have all of your dreams come true. We will discuss the best ways to create that wedding with resources from my book: New York City Budget Weddings: Elegant and Affordable.
in Self Help
Today our guest is my new book: New York City Budget Weddings, Elegant and Affordable. It is just a couple of weeks away from being published and I thought that I’d go through and give you a peek perusal or sneak peek or overview of the book B4 it comes out.
Also, have some exciting news of another author's book that is already out.
in Self Help
A very special show for Valentine's Day celebration with excepts from my Wedding Teleseminar sampling in celebration of my book launch, including excepts from my Celebratory Book Launch Teleseminar with guest included Asha Johnson - Vision Board Expert.
Love Songs via Billboard's Top 50 of all time.
Reading from NYC Budget Weddings: Elegant and Affordable on Valentine's Day
You've had your wedding you some money left for your honeymoon, what can you do?
About a thousand for the two of you. It seems an impossibility but not so. Let me show you what you can do even with a StayMoon and yet you tell know one and still have a romantic good time, here.
in Self Help
Fouzia Elidrissi, is an experienced, reliable, dedicated, creative planner, someone who gives the nearlyweds the best value/bang for their dollar. Have you heard of stretching your dollar is dead, well think again, because Ms. Elidrissi, has reinvented many weddings and stayed on budget. The professionals at My Bridal Budget make their event elegant and affordable and will do the same for you, better than you ever expected!
Feeding your family healthy, nutritious meals while staying on a budget can seem overwhelming. Do you dread going to the grocery store? Sticking to a few simple tips can help make grocery shopping more enjoyable and cost effective. Once you have made a commitment, decisions get much easier to make and eventually can become new more positive habits.
Vera Stevens, Nutritionist, Health Educator and Personal Trainer will join Frank and Blondie Clayton to discuss how to stretch your budget to eat healthy and balanced meals.
Do you ever get tired of looking at the same boring walls and furniture, but have neither the budget nor time to put into making a change? My special guest today is interior designer Nikki Klugh. Nikki is the CEO at Nikki Klugh Design Group. She is a wife and the mother of four boys. She has a broad range of expertise and will share how to make your home shine with style without breaking your wallet. Practical and budget do not mean boring. Nikki knows how your home is more than a place to live. It is a place to nurture your life. Busy schedules often mean home is a chaotic mess in need of tender loving organization. With Nikki's tips, your home becomes a castle worthy of the queen you are.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (72 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Your Voice Your Time (0 chatters)