SORT BY Relevancy
There are many reasons to write a book, but are they the right reasons to write? In this week's episode the guys discuss why many authors write a book for the wrong reason and their opinion of the right reasons to write a book.
When you're getting started with an information marketing business you may need a shopping cart. Or you may not. Which is it? In this week's episode the guys discuss the pros and cons of shopping carts and preview tomorrow's more in depth dive webinar on the topic.
Audio products are still a great way to break into the information products industry. In this week's episode the guys talk about the pros and cons of audio product, some of the resources you need and preview tomorrow's special webinar where they'll do a deeper dive into the topic. For more info on the webinar check out http://SpeakerFulfillmentServices.com/webinar
Information marketing is tougher then it's ever been in many ways. There is way more competition then ever before and getting people to keep and use your courses is a real challenge.That's why stick strategies are as important as ever. In this week's episode the guys revisit the subject of stick strategies and how you can use them for your benefit.
"Do you have enough players to compete" is the title of a brilliant article by my good friend Scott Manning in this month's edition of his Million Dollar Methods magazine. It's a provocative title in today's ever challenging world of information marketing. In this week's episode the guys discuss their team and other thoughts about building a winning organization.
In this week's episode the guys revisit the issue of "Stick Strategies" for information products. What are the things you can do to make sure your product isn't returned for a refund?
In this week's episode the guys discuss optin pages. Are they still a viable list building tool these days and, if yes, how do you best optimize their use?
If you're a speaker at an event how do you make sure you can have the maximum impact on the audience? In this week's episode the guys talk about a common problem with multiple speaker events - curriculum overlap.
Join guest host Jay Stone, Ilya Shtykan, Daniel M S and more of your favorite hosts of Greenstar Radio for a very special round table discussion about Daniel Bryan, as Jay and crew defend against Ilya and Aditya! Is he really the superstar he's cracked up to be? Also join Aditya P. for a very special comparison of the legendary Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels to Daniel Bryan! Join us Friday, June 27th at 4:00 PM PST for this very special event!
Stevie and her crew on Da Lounge will be welcoming Bryan Siefker to the program. He is the owner of a brand new company called Next Generation Wrestling which launches in early 2015. Bryan is expecting big things to come from this promotion which could change the landscape of wrestling in the midwest. Find out how to get on board at the ground level for supporting this new company with the man that has all the info about it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (42 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)