SORT BY Relevancy
We have a great show for you planned this Saturday the line up is crazy first half of the show we have Brotha Minista he is going to drop by and bless us with his testimony and other things he has planned. Then we have noone other than Anewduo on the show to talk about there project and the differents in the seclar world vs gospel world. Told you its going tobe crazy hold on for the fun.
Join Us Monday night on Str8Up RealTalk Radio for another episode of Say It Loud! With Queen Daphne and Broth as Dolls Phil & Harpoon.
This week we will explore Tupac...The Man and his mission! How was he revolutionizing the masses thru his music? Why was he targeted and murdered by the still functional CoIntel-pro? We'll visit his music, comments & quotes to gain perspective of his Pacology!
Join us for this discussion by logging on and follow at:
or dial in to listen or join in @ 347-677-0917
Tonight on Say It Loud! In Conversation w/ Daphne, Dolla and Brotha Haroon! on Str8Up Realtalk Radio!!
When are we NOT Black Enough? Believe it or not, that's a question to be asked! According to some "Conscious" Brothas and Sistas like 'Neverlutionary Nate' or 'Shae Butta Betty', If you don't 'Act' African enuff (adopting African name, using the lingo, practicing rituals, etc...) then you aint r...eal.
During this vital time of radicalization of African People, can we afford our people to be misled? Call in with Us and give us your take.....or if you are one of the ones, please call in as well to share why you feel our people aren't "True Africans"!!
*** Call in 347-633-9516 ***
to listen in or log on and follow us
This young artist born and raised in detroit is extremely talented. Once was influenced and dominated by the ways of society and the negative strongholds of this world. Now he has turned a new leaf and lives ultimately for Jesus Christ. Using his multitalented abilities he is not only a lyricist but has produced and engineered alot of his songs. He is also a songwriter and his desire to serve the lord in a musical ministry is more powerful then anything he has ever wanted to do in life. With tracks such as The Truth and Dont be afraid sets the tone and gives inspiration to those young and old. Brotha Minista uses his music to inspire and to teach those.about the gospel of Jesus Christ. It informs people about the truth in a unique fashion by combining a variety of social, economical, family, and spiritual issues that are relavant in todays world. What sets him apart is his aggressive approach and how the lord allows him to paint a visual for the person who cant get a visual on there own. Brotha Ministas music is a life story and a series of events he has encountered. His experiences in life has brought him to this point to talk to everyone about Jesus because Jesus has been there for him and his wife and children through job loses, homelessness, family troubles, financial struggles, and basically in every aspect of his life. Like many people he has had bad habits from drinking to drugs, violence and etc which could have cost him his very life. Now this God fearing man wants to share with people that you can come back from any bad to worse situation with the strength of Jesus. While telling about his life, he aslo feels compelled to the stories of other people by using there story and putting himself in there position to get somewhat of a full grasp of what that person is feeling when they went through the problem or while the are going through it.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (54 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)